Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? (4793 Views)

Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Where Was the Garden of Eden Located?

Most Bible commentaries state that the site of the Garden of Eden was in the Middle East, but what does Scripture actually tell us? undecided
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Sambisa Forest cry

4 Likes

Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Image123(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
OLAADEGBU: Where Was the Garden of Eden Located?

Most Bible commentaries state that the site of the Garden of Eden was in the Middle East, but what does Scripture actually tell us? undecided

That tree no dey there again oh bro.lol.
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Soka forest, Ibadan.
Headquarters is at Sambisa forest.
grin
Go and meet your "angels" there.
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by twosquare(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
OLAADEGBU: Where Was the Garden of Eden Located?

Eden now in your Bible
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by oderemo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Eden only exist in the bible my bro.
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by JesusisLord85: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Well, given the deluge of Noah's days, and the rapid layering of sediment, presumably it has lost its former glory

It is in Africa. Where man originated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw-5gQUwDds&list=UUBnFHZ-jWDsY92j09-f1LoA
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Toyolad(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Noone can tell now, and dats because it was eroded with d flood in Noah's time..the flood really changed d face of d globe that d only thing u could find on d face of the earth afta d flood then was debris,debris and debris,nothing more!

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Yomii:

Sambisa Forest cry

Sambisa Forest? shocked I learnt that serpents are biting those sons of Adam there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Image123:

That tree no dey there again oh bro.lol.

So where im come dey? undecided
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Apatheist:

Soka forest, Ibadan.
Headquarters is at Sambisa forest.
grin
Go and meet your "angels" there.

Are you sure that place is not infested with demons?
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2014
twosquare:

Eden now in your Bible

Please explain.
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2014
oderemo:

Eden only exist in the bible my bro.

What happened to the Eden in the Bible?
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Well, given the deluge of Noah's days, and the rapid layering of sediment, presumably it has lost its former glory

It is in Africa. Where man originated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw-5gQUwDds&list=UUBnFHZ-jWDsY92j09-f1LoA

Where in Africa, Sambisa forest?
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Toyolad:

Noone can tell now, and dats because it was eroded with d flood in Noah's time..the flood really changed d face of d globe that d only thing u could find on d face of the earth afta d flood then was debris,debris and debris,nothing more!

Can you prove this from the Bible?
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Are you sure that place is not infested with demons?
On the contrary, it's populated by angels. smiley
You might even get to see JHVH. wink
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Apatheist:

On the contrary, it's populated by angels. smiley
You might even get to see JHVH. wink

You mean fallen angels? shocked
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by twosquare(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Please explain.
you don't know you're sleeping with eden by your bedside,even handle it,take it to church,dust it....yet we shout...'how we may see Eden&eat the tree of life'
Do you want to enter&see Eden? You will only enter via the Scriptures.....that's Eden. What was caught on ink and translated into writing; caught on paper was(is) Eden. The materials in the Gospels that flows from Acts and parted into the Epistles....these was what Paul saw via revelation before other Apostles came into it. The Scriptures are Edenic materials.Learn it,master it &Eden will open to you....the Scriptures started from Eden&ends in Eden....that's why being religious won't give one entrance.we will bounce back...Eden is spiritual,and you have to become a spirit to even sight it,not to talk of entrance. Because in the Scriptures where Eden reside is the flaming sword of the Cherub meant to confuse and direct every man's way hither&tither away from the tree of Life...Great minds have tried to crack the Scriptures,they can't....many thought they have seen it,yet it is darkness they're seeing. That's why they fall into error&say bible(Scriptures) is contradictory. GOD sealed off Eden and put it in the Scriptures....to sight and enter,we've got to have eyes within&without like a Cherub. SHALOM!
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Toyolad(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Can you prove this from the Bible?
it is obviously true bro,unless you think that garden of Eden was nt located on earth or you think that d flood dat occurred then didn't reach some part of the earth..and remember that in genesis 6:13,God said that He would destroy both the corrupt people and the EARTH(entirely with flood) nd think about this:how could d flood that covered mountains nt cover the Garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
twosquare:

you don't know you're sleeping with eden by your bedside,even handle it,take it to church,dust it....yet we shout...'how we may see Eden&eat the tree of life'
Do you want to enter&see Eden? You will only enter via the Scriptures.....that's Eden. What was caught on ink and translated into writing; caught on paper was(is) Eden. The materials in the Gospels that flows from Acts and parted into the Epistles....these was what Paul saw via revelation before other Apostles came into it. The Scriptures are Edenic materials.Learn it,master it &Eden will open to you....the Scriptures started from Eden&ends in Eden....that's why being religious won't give one entrance.we will bounce back...Eden is spiritual,and you have to become a spirit to even sight it,not to talk of entrance. Because in the Scriptures where Eden reside is the flaming sword of the Cherub meant to confuse and direct every man's way hither&tither away from the tree of Life...Great minds have tried to crack the Scriptures,they can't....many thought they have seen it,yet it is darkness they're seeing. That's why they fall into error&say bible(Scriptures) is contradictory. GOD sealed off Eden and put it in the Scriptures....to sight and enter,we've got to have eyes within&without like a Cherub. SHALOM!

Are you saying that the Garden of Eden was and is not a literal place? undecided Can you give us biblical reference(s) to buttress your point?
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Toyolad:

it is obviously true bro,unless you think that garden of Eden was nt located on earth or you think that d flood dat occurred then didn't reach some part of the earth..and remember that in genesis 6:13,God said that He would destroy both the corrupt people and the EARTH(entirely with flood) nd think about this:how could d flood that covered mountains nt cover the Garden of Eden.

If that is true what area was the Garden of Eden originally located in before the Flood?
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by twosquare(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that the Garden of Eden was and is not a literal place? undecided Can you give us biblical reference(s) to buttress your point?
am not saying it isn't...i speak wisdom among them that are matured.meditate on what i said above...even what i wrote is sealed off to some people...it's a key to some.
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2014
twosquare:

am not saying it isn't...i speak wisdom among them that are matured.meditate on what i said above...even what i wrote is sealed off to some people...it's a key to some.

Thanks for your words of wisdom but can we please address the physical locality of the Garden of Eden before we begin to spiritualise it?
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by twosquare(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for your words of wisdom but can we please address the physical locality of the Garden of Eden before we begin to spiritualise it?

lol....like i told you....Eden is spiritual(now talking of the literal one we call physical). GOD planted it in the East...i perceived by the Spirit that Eden in reality is a higher place of the Earth....it is a spiritual(though can be seen) Garden which Adam fell from....for the fact that the Tree of Life is found there gave it a higher pedigree....so,it wasn't destroyed during the Flood....Man fell from that world&EDEN fade off from the sight of men because Satan did something to us(our spiritual eyes was darkened with time).....Eden is a massive garden....became lost to men....it has moved into the Spirit. Our world is a spiritual world but the tone is tuned down(not as spiritual as the other worlds). Yes,we call it physical but it's spiritual but the fabric of spirituality of the earth has been tampered with for years. I want you to see something. I want your eyes&mind to travel back to the Beginning.
Eden wasn't destroyed,it faded off with time.
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

You mean fallen angels? shocked
No, the "angels" guarding "eden" according to your buy-bull.
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
twosquare:

lol....like i told you....Eden is spiritual(now talking of the literal one we call physical). GOD planted it in the East...i perceived by the Spirit that Eden in reality is a higher place of the Earth....it is a spiritual(though can be seen) Garden which Adam fell from....for the fact that the Tree of Life is found there gave it a higher pedigree....so,it wasn't destroyed during the Flood....Man fell from that world&EDEN fade off from the sight of men because Satan did something to us(our spiritual eyes was darkened with time).....Eden is a massive garden....became lost to men....it has moved into the Spirit. Our world is a spiritual world but the tone is tuned down(not as spiritual as the other worlds). Yes,we call it physical but it's spiritual but the fabric of spirituality of the earth has been tampered with for years. I want you to see something. I want your eyes&mind to travel back to the Beginning.
Eden wasn't destroyed,it faded off with time.

You are still spiritualising the Garden. Where in the East did God plant it? You said 'a higher place of the Earth' but where exactly? And if you insist that it is now in the spirit realm can you help us out with some Scriptural references?
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Apatheist:

No, the "angels" guarding "eden" according to your buy-bull.

When I say 'spirit beings' I didn't mean the local 'spirit' you used to gargle this morning. tongue
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

When I say 'spirit beings' I didn't mean the local 'spirit' you used to gargle this morning. tongue
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by twosquare(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

You are still spiritualising the Garden. Where in the East did God plant it? You said 'a higher place of the Earth' but where exactly? And if you insist that it is now in the spirit realm can you help us out with some Scriptural references?
let me ask you....can you through geographical coordinates&intelligence means locate heaven or that which is spiritual? If you want to guess,then i will say probably from the Eastern pole(general belief). Yet the scriptures says, "The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden,and there He put the man whom He had formed."(GEN.2:cool

Meaning Eden and garden were two different things.garden was eastward of Eden,that is the east of Eden God with His hands brought forth stuffs.IF you read that chapter from 8 downwards,you will see no geographical pinpoint....names of places where only mentioned which a river(singular) came out to water the Garden and flows to other regions.
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Apatheist:

Did I lose you there? cheesy
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00am On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare:

let me ask you....can you through geographical coordinates&intelligence means locate heaven or that which is spiritual? If you want to guess,then i will say probably from the Eastern pole(general belief). Yet the scriptures says, "The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden,and there He put the man whom He had formed."(GEN.2:cool

Meaning Eden and garden were two different things.garden was eastward of Eden,that is the east of Eden God with His hands brought forth stuffs.IF you read that chapter from 8 downwards,you will see no geographical pinpoint....names of places where only mentioned which a river(singular) came out to water the Garden and flows to other regions.

You say that there was no "geographical pinpoint" and yet you go ahead to mention the names of places in the region. What do you want us to believe? undecided
Re: Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Did I lose you there? cheesy
Where is your Eden-- apart from your Jewish book of fairy tales and your imagination?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Two Sons - Paul Ellis / The Good Samaritan - The Best Narrative In The Bible, Bar None. / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.