Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. (7919 Views)

Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned! / Insane Bodybuilding Photos[ladies ONLY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Titiluvly: I love dis point! grin grin cheesy cheesy
chai chai chai c babe weh no beta tin. grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Some of what the OP stated are actually true in a funny way.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by daryoor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

Sharrap!!

your brain= orange seed
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eh?........for who?....I'm all ears.
hahahahaha for u my love.

#kidding#

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: chai chai chai c babe weh no beta tin. grin
grin cheesy tongue
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Titiluvly: grin cheesy tongue
bt wet ooo Titiluvly, out off all d tins ops rote, na only dat one ur eye c. hmmmmm gud gals gone bad grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: bt wet ooo Titiluvly, out off all d tins ops rote, na only dat one ur eye c. hmmmmm gud gals gone bad grin
My dear na dat one my eyez grab o...u too c am na..dat point make sense!..
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Beennkumar(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Titiluvly: My dear na dat one my eyez grab o...u too c am na..dat point make sense!..
hahaha yh offcouse it make sens dear, so r u telling me dat afta i eat ur meal i shld be doing dat to u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by flowjoe: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1: Before you proceed, note that this ‘Doesn't’ apply to all Nigerian Dudes.

1. He understands your accent.

2. He's always gorgeous and handsome when decked out in that rare native outfit.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAe5yG_MKhOjAPJF-6LJCzTzizyKZDEEQgXOTH07Ul6nSi9d49[/img]

3. He thinks the small gap between your front teeth are actually sexy!
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyD4hPc5UL8r8vg20rlVSmwdtkfsIklXqg3_6-12xuVJTW7v2Q[/img]

4. The very satisfied look on his face after eating one of your meals and the way he glares at you while picking his teeth with the tooth pick, and you both know that you are his next "meal".

5. He's strong and matured in the hustler sense.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj_7jHiFVrkZU0q2wyrD9ym2ndbiLFA_eRNJDVSJVRj1HB1D1b[/img]

6. He thinks you're so pretty without makeup.
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNau1Ncf09RA_jFPMh0SgrXmxtcGygpbE419koA5HunlukPvOZtw[/img]

7. He knows the best chicken and shawarma joints around.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd96sBAqTKdZIl1AwfzXgYe804QIMoqPHtJdmC6ml3MF37nbPrFg[/img]

8. He can fix everything!

9. He eats almost everything you cook, then licks his ten fingers because your cooking makes sense die.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ8IMy1HBFMOqKdEi0SJ596sxrkNABjPp1WfQDRJd_ljKIAfqT[/img]

10. The way he says ‘I love you baby’ may be very fake yet sounds so TRUE!

11. He knows when you are sad, angry or Hot.

12. He defends you even when you are at fault!

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvdisZ7fgxmWIEWWycx7qEHh1GRPf-QnzYvG_b5CGdBpme9j1mmA[/img]

13. He doesn't see your kid sister staying in your house as an inconvenience/ cramping his style.

14. He gets your jokes - even when it's dry.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4YHMtW96w075YcLzCCPdY9Oxh24kdont1NfCp_DYACsMeoZrD[/img]

15. The way he gets embarrassed and says "I beg e" when you compliment him.

16. You need no for bosom implants to impress am!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsmQPaJve8HMqzgwab3W8wZnULm-LE4yZrQiFRwDENUKY03pn3RQ[/img]

color=#000030]PS - If You Find This Funny Or Silly, That's None Of My Business. [/color]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW4onZruBgGE533Dz_GLzhZkzVJ9ldOHm-tlaFKWLdGOGci8RpCw[/img]

[/quote]
Loool grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: hahaha yh offcouse it make sens dear, so r u telling me dat afta i eat ur meal i shld be doing dat to u? cheesy
Yes o!..dats one of the reasons I gave u d meal na..to be able to ....*clear throat* cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Titiluvly: Yes o!..dats one of the reasons I gave u d meal na..to be able to ....*clear throat* cheesy cheesy
oh! u r so romantic. infct i no go dey go work sef. na me n u oooo anywere , any hw, anytime my love : cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by austine4real(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
lolx grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: dont worry my love, i no ur parents r gud pple n dey will aprove it as long as u aprove it too.

Hmmm...I might approve if you play your cards right
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: oh! u r so romantic. infct i no go dey go work sef. na me n u oooo anywere , any hw, anytime my love : cheesy
I'm ready for you..cheesy tongue no shaking
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmmm!! Interesting topic.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hilarious. grin grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by crudedude(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: Hmmm very educative....but i wana ask...do such guys exist?? Because most guys would jst score 2 out of all that.....some would even nag at everything... Even when they like the meal you have prepared, they would make sure they find one fault in it.....jst hope guys would learn from this.....
you've been dating too many guys with fake pink lips.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
crudedude:
you've been dating too many guys with fake pink lips.
lol if you say so
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: at ur service my love. were do u want d experiement to take place? cheesy
. R u oin lagos? If yes it'll be @ oriental hotels, firstly ull take me to lekki lakes to start on d seeing procedure den we ll proceed to occassions nd events were we ll buy a bag of stuffs to cont the process den lastly we ll end up @ d oriental hotel were d real experiment will take place
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . R u oin lagos? If yes it'll be @ oriental hotels, firstly ull take me to lekki lakes to start on d seeing procedure den we ll proceed to occassions nd events were we ll buy a bag of stuffs to cont the process den lastly we ll end up @ d oriental hotel were d real experiment will take place

Rituals or experiment?.. Na wa woo grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

Rituals or experiment?.. Na wa woo grin
. Its experiment dear, I just nid to c the stuff den wen I certify it ok he can go nd we ll cont after d wedding
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . R u oin lagos? If yes it'll be @ oriental hotels, firstly ull take me to lekki lakes to start on d seeing procedure den we ll proceed to occassions nd events were we ll buy a bag of stuffs to cont the process den lastly we ll end up @ d oriental hotel were d real experiment will take place
hahahahahaha gud gal gone bad. jst dat am nt in lag, i base in abj wit ma famly. bt donot u worry, we gana meet grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Titiluvly: I'm ready for you..cheesy tongue no shaking
ok ife mi. iwuni fine goon...... grin

#yorubamood activated#
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm...I might approve if you play your cards right
ok my love. dont worry, am gona suprise yah. grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: hahahahahaha gud gal gone bad. jst dat am nt in lag, i base in abj wit ma famly. bt donot u worry, we gana meet grin
. With ur family? Ke. Hope u aren't married
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . With ur family? Ke. Hope u aren't married
hahahaha did i luk like a marryd man or u dont love me again? cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: hahahaha did i luk like a marryd man or u dont love me again? cheesy
. Lol
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:21am On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa: Hmmmm!! Interesting topic.
Hi honey.
Been waiting to see ur comment
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2014
LaurelP: Is dat 3 breasts am seeing there
No it's ten you are seeing.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:32am On Jul 30, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen & Medical Doctor Strips Nearly Unclad, Jiggles Her Boobs As She Prays / Sweet Sex In The Forest 18+. Only For Adult Don't Watching Front Of People / What Would You Do, If You Walked In On Your wife's Mother inLaw Like This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.