Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. (7933 Views)

Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned! / Insane Bodybuilding Photos[ladies ONLY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014

Before you proceed, note that this ‘Doesn't’ apply to all Nigerian Dudes.

1. He understands your accent.

2. He's always gorgeous and handsome when decked out in that rare native outfit.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAe5yG_MKhOjAPJF-6LJCzTzizyKZDEEQgXOTH07Ul6nSi9d49[/img]

3. He thinks the small gap between your front teeth are actually sexy!
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyD4hPc5UL8r8vg20rlVSmwdtkfsIklXqg3_6-12xuVJTW7v2Q[/img]

4. The very satisfied look on his face after eating one of your meals and the way he glares at you while picking his teeth with the tooth pick, and you both know that you are his next "meal".

5. He's strong and matured in the hustler sense.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj_7jHiFVrkZU0q2wyrD9ym2ndbiLFA_eRNJDVSJVRj1HB1D1b[/img]

6. He thinks you're so pretty without makeup.
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNau1Ncf09RA_jFPMh0SgrXmxtcGygpbE419koA5HunlukPvOZtw[/img]

7. He knows the best chicken and shawarma joints around.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd96sBAqTKdZIl1AwfzXgYe804QIMoqPHtJdmC6ml3MF37nbPrFg[/img]

8. He can fix everything!

9. He eats almost everything you cook, then licks his ten fingers because your cooking makes sense die.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ8IMy1HBFMOqKdEi0SJ596sxrkNABjPp1WfQDRJd_ljKIAfqT[/img]

10. The way he says ‘I love you baby’ may be very fake yet sounds so TRUE!

11. He knows when you are sad, angry or Hot.

12. He defends you even when you are at fault!

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvdisZ7fgxmWIEWWycx7qEHh1GRPf-QnzYvG_b5CGdBpme9j1mmA[/img]

13. He doesn't see your kid sister staying in your house as an inconvenience/ cramping his style.

14. He gets your jokes - even when it's dry.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4YHMtW96w075YcLzCCPdY9Oxh24kdont1NfCp_DYACsMeoZrD[/img]

15. The way he gets embarrassed and says "I beg e" when you compliment him.

16. You need no for bosom implants to impress am!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsmQPaJve8HMqzgwab3W8wZnULm-LE4yZrQiFRwDENUKY03pn3RQ[/img]

PS - If You Find This Funny Or Silly, That's None Of My Business.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW4onZruBgGE533Dz_GLzhZkzVJ9ldOHm-tlaFKWLdGOGci8RpCw[/img]

26 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Tymax(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Ladies! Una dey hear? Oya send in your applications.....I'm waiting. grin ...u must sabi cook sha o.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Mskrisx(f): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
@op u got me laffin real hard at your last statement grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by LaurelP(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Is dat 3 breasts am seeing there

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Spicylate(f): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Tymax: Ladies! Una dey hear? Oya send in your applications.....I'm waiting. grin ...u must sabi cook sha o.
kk
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Tymax(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Spicylate:
kk
grin wink
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Sparrow13: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
So so true
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmm very educative....but i wana ask...do such guys exist?? Because most guys would jst score 2 out of all that.....some would even nag at everything... Even when they like the meal you have prepared, they would make sure they find one fault in it.....jst hope guys would learn from this.....
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: Hmmm very educative....but i wana ask...do such guys exist?? Because most guys would jst score 2 out of all that.....some would even nag at everything... Even when they like the meal you have prepared, they would make sure they find one fault in it.....jst hope guys would learn from this.....
Marry a man, You don't need a boy!

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Marry a man, You don't need a boy!
most guys that claims to be men are merely jst overgrown boys.........so boys learn from that!
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: most guys that claims to be men are merely jst overgrown boys.........so boys learn from that!
Look for men not those that claim to be men.

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Look for men not those that claim to be men.
lol thats true anyway.....but i would do that later.....but right now i have got an exam to read for.....and omq am still on NL *switches of phone*
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
R u saying we shuld marry GEJ?
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: R u saying we shuld marry GEJ?
Lol.. That's not the Msg. grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:
Lol.. That's not the Msg. grin
. Lol I'd love to marry him sha if any of u can help me talk to him
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by shizzle11(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
clowns everywhere gringrin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Lol I'd love to marry him sha if any of u can help me talk to him
You need to Marry his Money you mean. cheesygrin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: R u saying we shuld marry GEJ?
hahahaha dis gal wan kill me wit laf. go marry an na, if my fust lady catches u, chai! chai!! chai!!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by justi4jesu(f): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
@OP you no serious oh gap teeth ni.space teeth ko.. grin grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by farano(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jes passing anyway cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
farano: Jes passing anyway cheesy
Don't let that ‘Nigerian dude’ slip away. wink
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
make sense....frontpage mod

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
farano: Jes passing anyway cheesy
u no shine teeth today?
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:
You need to Marry his Money you mean. cheesygrin
. Lol but honestly speaking Naija men r d bomb, tho am still searching sha

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: hahahaha dis gal wan kill me wit laf. go marry an na, if my fust lady catches u, chai! chai!! chai!!!
. I'm scared o. Ok will u marry me den sebi u are a naija guy wit all those qualities. Jes dat am scared cos miss yuzedo said all nland male r ugly nd cannot do
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Smartsyn(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
S/he who have ears, let him/her hear what the spirits are saying.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by neuljosh(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
LaurelP: Is dat 3 breasts am seeing there
If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . I'm scared o. Ok will u marry me den sebi u are a naija guy wit all those qualities. Jes dat am scared cos miss yuzedo said all nland male r ugly nd cannot do
ok my dear, who am i to say no to a preety gal like u? no mind miss yuzedo jare, she jst dey luk for our troble. doh am nt gud luking n d oda tins abt DO? am stil unda age. so if u can marry me like dat, den lets go dere..........
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by ebullientV(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy

Op not every lady exactly wants these things... You no put the major thing dere men.. The one thing that can make SOME ladies agree to marry a monkey(wether it's from Naija or not). wink

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by zicoraads: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: Hmmm very educative....but i wana ask...do such guys exist?? Because most guys would jst score 2 out of all that.....some would even nag at everything... Even when they like the meal you have prepared, they would make sure they find one fault in it.....jst hope guys would learn from this.....
Of cos they do, u dun need magic or a special something to be some of all these. Besides, a guy that scores average of all these is good to go. There is nothing like perfection.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Gofwane(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Xpectin d female version of dis thread. . .

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
zicoraads: Of cos they do, u dun need magic or a special something to be some of all these. Besides, a guy that scores average of all these is good to go. There is nothing like perfection.
its a good thing to know that they do exist.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls / See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.