Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign (2801 Views)

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / See What Some Guys Had To Say About Whether A Woman Belongs In The Kitchen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by gabmaxblanco(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 20)

Male Aries are most attracted by women who are independent, they know what they want and is courageous and spontaneous lady. Men were born in this sign  love challenges and enjoying it to them seduces a woman full of confidence so they will not fight just enough to make everything more interesting.

Taurus (Apr 20 - May 21)

Taurus likes women who are sweet, pleasant, peaceful , who likes caresses and kisses. Prefer women who are casual and down to earth, but not not too independent or energetic.

Gemini (May 21 - Jun 21)

The man were born in the sign Gemini are attracted by women who are smart, but also mysterious. They can be drawn to average-looking women who are witty and interesting, more than to the "beautiful but boring" types, because these are the qualities that Gemini prices more than beauty.

Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)

Cancer is attracted by women who are willing to stand with him when he needs and take care of him. A woman who watch and pampers man of character and makes you feels loved it very quickly will get a place at his home, due to the fact that you have wished for a lady next to me, that would be great and compassionate wife.

Leo (Jul 22 - Aug 23)

Leo wants a woman that can be proud of, one that makes them look good in the eyes of others only because a woman with him. A woman who's gorgeous or dramatic or regal or aloof turns you on.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 23)

The man Virgo first choice is neat and clean, or well-groomed and conservatively-dressed - and, above all, appears "proper".They are very choosy and do not want anything less than perfection. Because of this, Virgo man are very often alone.

Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 23)

Libra men are attracted by a woman who has style, but not too formal when they should not be. It may be a bit sophisticated, but should not be arrogant, be picky, but not too much. A lady who will draw this Sun-sign can have a lot of contradictory qualities, all while sincere in their intentions and no hidden secrets.

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)

A woman who wants to attract emotionally unstable man Scorpio has to be very vital and passionate. They yearn for a dynamic and powerful women who are undecided and listless.

Sagittarius (Nov 21 - Dec 21)

Sagittarius man likes women who are honest, direct and reliable, women who would at the same time could be his and friends. They want a woman who's playful one minute, and philosophical the next, but always happy and satisfied forever will win the heart of Sagittarius.

Capricorn (Dec 21 - Jan 20)

Male Capricorn are attracted by women that are socially acceptable and somewhat formal and reserved. The ideal girl for this Sun-sign must have high goals in life and, if not reputation, then at least the desire for it.

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 19)

Men of this character are attracted by women who are intelligent, independent, free-spirited and that are good for conversation. Mystery and unconventionality will fascinate them, and excessive emotionality will be immediately rejected.

Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 21)

The man were born in the sign of Pisces likes women who are romantic and emotional, sensitive

Pls wats ur say on dis, nd hw real is it?
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by majour(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
am a Leo and I say its all lies....
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by publicenemy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
gabmaxblanco:
Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 23)
The man Virgo first choice is neat and clean, or well-groomed and conservatively-dressed - and, above all, appears "proper".They are very choosy and do not want anything less than perfection. Because of this, Virgo man are very often alone.

i am virgo and you just hit the nail on my fvcking head. GBAM!!!
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by gabmaxblanco(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
majour: am a Leo and I say its all lies....

Xoo u don't lyk gurls wit such characters.
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nope. Totally Wrong for Me.
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by gabmaxblanco(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1: Nope. Totally Wrong for Me.

Were do u belong
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by publicenemy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
perfect post for me

1 Like

Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by majour(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
gabmaxblanco:

Xoo u don't lyk gurls wit such characters.
Who doesn't want a woman he can be proud of, why date her if ur not proud of her? hmm to me its just generalizing
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by gabmaxblanco(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
majour: Who doesn't want a woman he can be proud of, why date her if ur not proud of her? hmm to me its just generalizing

Is being proud of her d only character dere, hw tru re d odas
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
gabmaxblanco:
Were do u belong

Capricorn. My opinion of women are totally different from what you claimed.
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by majour(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
gabmaxblanco:

Is being proud of her d only character dere, hw tru re d odas
Brother, I see that in every of my friends and their gf and they ain't Leo, don't know abt the guys here o, BT every guy wants a dramatic gf, dey r fun to be arnd, so maybe am an exception which I doubt very much.

don't bank on it, its man's evaluation of man, never accurate
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Guess work
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by Sabretooth1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Vague descriptions to widen scope of accuracy. Typical of guesses.
Re: Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign by gabmaxblanco(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sabretooth1: Vague descriptions to widen scope of accuracy. Typical of guesses.

Both wink

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking The World Most Expensive Marriage Proposal Backfires,girl Walkaway / PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan / What A Man Needs Is SUBMISSION not SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.