Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Serious Questions About Ebola And The Liberian Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Questions About Ebola And The Liberian Man (447 Views)

Breaking News!! Ebola Kills Nigerian Nurse who treated the liberian victim. / BREAKING NEWS: The Woman That Treated The Liberian Is Alive, In ICU / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Questions About Ebola And The Liberian Man by iluvnaija: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have been thinking about these questions and I don't know if Nigerian Govt think the same way too.

When the govt heard about the case, did they

1. Run test on patients and doctors at the hospital to know those that are infected to avoid further spread of the virus?

2. Has the govt investigate (manifest) passengers on the flight he took to further get them tested and further start treatment in case there's an infected person?

3. Closing down the hospital won't solve the problem, but finding out those who were at the hospital and getting them tested will at least help in the process.

4. Has govt find out those on duty as at the time the flight got to lagos? Because he passed thru immigration officers and staffs at the airport, they need to be tested too

Govt should have as a matter of urgency get these things done to stop the spread of this deadly virus.

My thoughts.
Re: Serious Questions About Ebola And The Liberian Man by Brimmie(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
We really need answer to No. 2.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Desperate Tobombs’east, Warns Igboleaders / Why Jonathan’‘ll Be Re-elected —anaere / What Gsm Mobile Nubers Database Can Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.