Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge (21449 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Federal College Of Education Kano; Many Students Killed / Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Dragonking:

Okay. but i am yet to get your own evidences against GEJ..or do you go to court and tell the judge to visit Borno, adamawa or kano to see your evidences? You just dey make me laugh.

THE JUDGE ALSO WOULD HAVE WATCHED IT ON TV. HE CAN EVEN DEMAND FOR VIDEO CLIPS AND HE WILL BE GIVEN.

IT'S IRRATIONAL TO QUOTE A WEBSITE LINK IN THE LAW COURT AS YOUR PROOF. YOUR PROOF MUST BE PLAUSIBLE, SEEN.

WHAT ABOUT $20B THAT WAS MISSING (CORRUPTION )?

WHAT ABOUT ODUAH'S LOOTING ?

WHAT ABOUT THE YOUTH THAT DIED DURING IMMIGRATION APTITUDE TEST?

JUST TO MENTION A FEW.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
GPA5:

THE JUDGE ALSO WOULD HAVE WATCHED IT ON TV. HE CAN EVEN DEMAND FOR VIDEO CLIPS AND HE WILL BE GIVEN.

IT'S IRRATIONAL TO QUOTE A WEBSITE LINK IN THE LAW COURT AS YOUR PROOF. YOUR PROOF MUST BE PLAUSIBLE, SEEN.

WHAT ABOUT $20B THAT WAS MISSING (CORRUPTION )?

WHAT ABOUT ODUAH'S LOOTING ?

WHAT ABOUT THE YOUTH THAT DIED DURING IMMIGRATION APTITUDE TEST?

JUST TO MENTION A FEW.

Do you have a video clip showing oduah was looting money? Do you have a video clip showing how oduah looted the money and kept it in her account? Do you have a video showing that $20bn was missing from the accounts?

Your claims are laughable. cheesy
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dragonking:

Do you have a video clip showing oduah was looting money? Do you have a video clip showing how oduah looted the money and kept it in her account? Do you have a video showing that $20bn was missing from the accounts?

Your claims are laughable. cheesy

IN THIS SITUATION, DOCUMENTS WILL BE ASKED FOR NOT VIDEO IN. THE LAW COURT

THEY DOCUMENTS SHE USED IN PURCHASING THE CARS ARE WITH THE GOVERNMENT BUT YOUR GEJ IS STOPPING EFCC TO PROBE HER
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2014
GPA5:

IN THIS SITUATION, DOCUMENTS WILL BE ASKED FOR NOT VIDEO IN. THE LAW COURT

THEY DOCUMENTS SHE USED IN PURCHASING THE CARS ARE WITH THE GOVERNMENT BUT YOUR GEJ IS STOPPING EFCC TO PROBE HER

So show us the documents that proves that she was corrupt..also prove how GEJ is stopping efcc from probing her.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Dragonking:

So show us the documents that proves that she was corrupt..also prove how GEJ is stopping efcc from probing her.

GO TO GEJ AND ASK FOR THE DOCUMENT. TELL GEJ THAT HE SHOULD ALLOW EFCC TO DO THEIR WORK
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2014
GPA5:

GO TO GEJ AND ASK FOR THE DOCUMENT. TELL GEJ THAT HE SHOULD ALLOW EFCC TO DO THEIR WORK

But u are the ones making the allegations so you should be the one to go to GEJ and ask for the documents then when you have it show us here as prove.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by GPA5: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Dragonking:

But u are the ones making the allegations so you should be the one to go to GEJ and ask for the documents then when you have it show us here as prove.

I WON'T POST WEBSITE LINK AS A PROOF TO YOU. I HAVE PROVIDED SOME PROOFS TO YOU BEFORE.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Dragonking: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2014
GPA5:

I WON'T POST WEBSITE LINK AS A PROOF TO YOU. I HAVE PROVIDED SOME PROOFS TO YOU BEFORE.

Stop lying..You never posted any proof..You only just made false allegations. Nothing more.

I can come here and write that OBJ was a bastard and tell you to go to otah to find out and confirm..Is that what you call proof?

Abeg i still dey wait for your so called proof joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / 2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.