Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge (21451 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Federal College Of Education Kano; Many Students Killed / Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebuetor: hmmmm....
lol
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
They're hurting themselves. They keep blowing off infrastructures that will take their politicians another 50 years to rebuild.

Northerners are really dumb if they think they're hurting Nigeria. Keep reverting your regions back to the 1920s.

Oil will soon run out, so I wonder how they'll fund the North's development.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by 500GP: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dragonking:

I thought you said that website links are not evidences..So as far as am concerned and according to your statement/conclusion on OBJ this is not an evidence or proof.

IS WEBSITE LINK IS YOUR OWN PROOFS, EVIDENCE?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by TellBlazer(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: now I'm strongly believing that gej must have hand in all this, because you can't tell me he has no idea to stop this incessant killings
Give him the idea
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by judiciarypalava: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: now I'm strongly believing that gej must have hand in all this, because you can't tell me he has no idea to stop this incessant killings

You better don't bother your belief. Not until we open our eyes and stop being fooled by those who strongly see us as infidels and unclean people, above all, that power belongs to them. They can use any possible means to discredit whoever that is in power that does not belong to them.
Lets call for a sincere investigation into the Chibok kidnap. The findings, if only we will leave tribal politics, will be the solution to the northern crises we have been hoping for.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by EkoIle1: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Eyewitnesses told our correspondent that the insurgents stormed the town at about 7:30pm on Monday evening and operated unhindered till 2.00am on Tuesday.

These are sates under emergency and military rule with curfew.

Worthless government and worthless military. The useless, criminal and sadistic military shows up only to kill innocent Nigerians go on rampage and burn BRT buses...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by simpleseyi: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wait oo, I thought Abokis make suya and sell, when did they dump suya for bomb making?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by achismen: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
[i][/i]this insurgency will soon be a histor

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Abeg, dis one don do, make d military pack comot those states, leave them, when dey bomb and kill finish and no one dey pursue dem, dem go tire leave Sambissa go find handiwork dey do.

We dey talk say we no get infrasture, dem dey bomb d little ones wey no dey, if no be for innocent pple, I for just say mk we gather d three states, drop dem better chemical weapon, leave them there go.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by enomakos(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
sheniqua:

No stones will be left unturned
nothing will be done
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by akinvest(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
In what way do u think GEJ should stop the B/H when d Northern leaders refuse 2 coperate with him 2 fight d B/H?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by gidjah(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
sheniqua:

AND FINALLY ALL HANDS MUST BE ON DECK!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Motolank: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
jakiedudu: I strongly believe that the end of boko haram is at hand.

Expanciate?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by sagewonders(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
God of vengance intervern Lord
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by gidjah(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ilekere: They're hurting themselves. They keep blowing off infrastructures that will take their politicians another 50 years to rebuild.

Northerners are really dumb if they think they're hurting Nigeria. Keep reverting your regions back to the 1920s.

Oil will soon run out, so I wonder how they'll fund the North's development.

ARE YOU CURRENT with information at all bro?they are going to get 'destruction fee'(for all trouble prone states,eg;yobe,maiduguri) from the federal allocation.this was settled in our 'scam confab'
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by gidjah(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
judiciarypalava:

You better don't bother your belief. Not until we open our eyes and stop being fooled by those who strongly see us as infidels and unclean people, above all, that power belongs to them. They can use any possible means to discredit whoever that is in power that does not belong to them.
Lets call for a sincere investigation into the Chibok kidnap. The findings, if only we will leave tribal politics, will be the solution to the northern crises we have been hoping for.
MY BROTHER , YOU TAKE STYLE MAKE SENSE SMALL.those evil born m rule duedes will do any thing to get power.all d christians in d north don suffer finish
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by sarutobie(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
ojimbo: waiting for Arewa youths to match a protest against the silly killings like they did for Gaza
you did not see the thread where four lads had flags tied to their bodies during the Zaria protest? they had the flag of USA, britain, isreal and.....yes Nigeria! ..the people even consider the entity nigeria their enemy alongside isreal.And you think they dont support the actions of the enemies of nigeria (boko haram) ....for me, that picture summed up the whole boko haram story for me.....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by IbnuUche(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
datguru: Let me talk like one of this our unserious leaders:

This is a very bad and incompetent act, no religion teaches violence. I call on all Nigerians to be at peace with one another and I'm assuring you all that we ( FG) will do every thing humanly possible to bring the perpetrators of this wicked act to book.

#Nigeriaisajoke
#dividenigeria
which book
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by 2kris(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
But if wat a soldier guy told me is true that means we are in a hell of trouble.............dat in maiduguri if boko haram wants to attack a barak the will come more than 300 bh fighters can u imagin.the fight lasted for over 8hour u can imagin hw supprised i was
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin lol @suya and shit

EasternLeopard: GEJ TILL 2019

When Northerners are tired, they will beg Jona to declare a full scale war against BH.

Besides when are they going to bomb SOKOTO the capital of Islamic Nigeria so that the shiites or shits that protested against Israel can rise up with the Sunnis or Suyas to fight this Islamic sect.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
rutibaby: OH LORD COME DOWN AND MANIFEST THY POWER !!!

SOBBING...[b]OH LORD COME DOWN AND MANIFEST THY POWER !!!

SOBBING...[/b]OH LORD COME DOWN AND MANIFEST THY POWER !!!

SOBBING...

Amen & Amen
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oyibo bu agbala cheesy cheesy

Oga,if you can't write in English,write in your language.

500GP:

IS WEBSITE LINK IS YOUR OWN PROOFS, EVIDENCE?

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by 500GP: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Oyibo bu agbala cheesy cheesy

Oga,if you can't write in English,write in your language.

WHY ARE YOU MONITORING MY LIFE? ISSUE YOUR PUSSY ITCHING YOU?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by Butoneday2(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
angry Who cares? To hell wit dem, is no longer a news. Infact it's a part of us.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by popson1st: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Cant we have a week without these people in the news? Oti su mi. It's clear Boko Haram is ahead of the game, but for how long? Im damn sad.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by teufelein(f): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by tomiobj(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adrenaline123: Eight people have been confirmed killed by suspected members of the Boko Haram sect in Katarko town in Yobe State.

Katarko is 22 kilometers south of Damaturu, the state capital and a community in Gujba Local Government Area of the state.

It is regarded as one of the strongholds of Boko Haram insurgents in the state.

Eyewitnesses told our correspondent that the insurgents stormed the town at about 7:30pm on Monday evening and operated unhindered till 2.00am on Tuesday.

The attackers, according to the eyewitnesses went straight to the military base in the town and later entered the town, shooting sporadically and eventually killed eight people.

“They came here and launched an unsuccessful attack on the military base before embarking on selective killings within the town.

Eight people are presently being prepared for burial, one of the eyewitnesses named Modu told The Nation.

It was also gathered that the insurgents vented their anger on the bridge linking Buni Yadi and Damaturu where a section of it was blown off.

Source:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-blows-off-yobe-bridge/
. Pics or it dint happen
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by RebelLeader15(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Those Aboki don start bombing again abi

Oya mama suraju give me 1 cup of opa eyin, I wan talk to God
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by ManTiger(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
sheniqua:

Missionary or jihad style ?

grin grin grin
You're corrupt than [size=16pt]Shekau[/size] and Jonetan join.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by fombadi: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
o
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by aurenflani: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
EasternLeopard: GEJ TILL 2019

When Northerners are tired, they will beg Jona to declare a full scale war against BH.

Besides when are they going to bomb SOKOTO the capital of Islamic Nigeria so that the shiites or shits that protested against Israel can rise up with the Sunnis or Suyas to fight this Islamic sect.

Your brethrens were bombed to pieces in Kano on sunday. Guess you laughed at that too.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge by osborn442(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
sheniqua:

We are on top of the situation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari / Senate Takes Action On Monica Osagie, OAU Sex Scandal With Richard Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.