Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,437 members, 7,843,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) (8028 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / Sack Jega Or Form Interim Govt With Jonathan As Head.....says Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by idupaul: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^There's nothing wrong with his skin! It's just what plenty air-con does!

What kind of bush talk is this na

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by adconline(m): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2014
liberty300: This man is always sharing money. Came to ma church the other day and did same. If I was him, I would have used the money to do something instead of giving it out like that
Folks who have less always want to "teach" folks who have more how spend their spend their money . If u are that smart, you should be giving out $1bn.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by OmichaelO: 6:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Nice gesture...I've once heard about him and how wealthy he is..this just ascertained it..

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Hoa.. Prince Engineer (Dr.) Arthur 1,000. Ogalanya ngada. I can see he has bounced back fully. Nice gesture.

Emeka Offor, Ernest Azudialu, ABC Orjiarkor. . . oya, your turn. (Each of these Anambra heavyweights is worth at least $1b).

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Descartes: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2014
FreeGlobe: Ndi Anambra n'mesi ihe ike. This gesture can only be done in Anambra. cool
Gbam!! cool
Ayi ana-achi kwanu wink
Ife Ndi Anambra na-eyi bu Versace cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Descartes: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2014
UnknownT: Onyinye mamiwater! He gives u cap and requests for ur head! Arthur 1 million
You sabi Eze n'Ukpo well wink
That money is a bait for oil block from Orient Petroleum grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by slex(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Kudos to the Prince but we know he will get the money back with interest

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Descartes: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2014
UnknownT: come on! U can do better than this! So what u could decipher 4rm my comment is poverty? Who doesn't know how rich arthur is. If you don't understand wot I wrote u would have asked for me 2 explain
Leave him to wallow in his ignorance angry
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by yuzedo: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Am chalengging ator eze to a publick donation and macho man contest to proof cheif sweetus is d most richer man in anamrba. Am serrious deliver dis message to him. Dolar for Dolar, pand for pand. Tenk. angry

13 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2014
yuzedo: Am chalengging ator eze to a publick donation and macho man contest to proof cheif sweetus is d most richer man in anamrba. Am serrious deliver dis message to him. Dolar for Dolar, pand for pand. Tenk. angry

cheesy cheesy
long time iceland bilyonaire
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
OdenigboAroli: This is just the beginning....Nobody can stop Anambra.
Akpokuodike obodo afu n'anya.
Eze n'ukpo....Daalu nwa Dunu.

By the time 40% of Anambra billionaires pull their investments into Anambra the needed industrialization we need will ensue.
Anambra akwulubago!
But it took 45yrs of begging to build a simple bridge?
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by UnknownT: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes: Leave him to wallow in his ignorance angry
no mind d dude
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Itoroetti(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
chinolization: Chairman/CEO of Atlas Oranto Petroleum International Limited, Prince Engineer Arthur Eze has doled out the sum of $1m to support the on-going crackdown on criminals in the state and pledged the sum of one billion naira to support the governor’s agricultural programme.

Making the donation in his palatial home of Ukpo in Dunukofia Kingdom of Anambra State when the governor, accompanied by his deputy, Dr. Nkem Okeke and the National Chairman of APGA, Sir Victor Umeh, paid him a courtesy call at the weekend, Prince Eze who is a famous philanthropist and a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party, explained that the gesture was intended to encourage Governor Obiano’s efforts to make Anambra State a habitable and business-friendly environment for all.

According to him, Governor Obiano had shown great wisdom in making security the priority of his administration as the fear of violent criminals in the state had denied it the benefits of rapid industrial growth arising from investment inflows that would have come from its entrepreneurial indigenes as well as foreign investors.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/24611-arthur-eze-boosts-obiano-s-anti-crime-efforts-by-1m

tanx boss
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
The biggest 'Philanthropist' in Nigeria - The man gives away money for fun.

And the more he gives.........the wealthier he becomes.

(law of attraction)
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by shizzle11(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: But it took 45yrs of begging to build a simple bridge?
IspiksdaTfool, how does that affect your miserable life?

@post, Well done the prince Anambra moving forward, haters and iddiots are poke nosing and lamenting
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by ccollins(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
liberty300: This man is always sharing money. Came to ma church the other day and did same. If I was him, I would have used the money to do something instead of giving it out like that
dude ,there is blessing in giving.. Why do you think a lot of wealthy men donate like crazy in a church. He knows what he is doing. Keep calm
Re: Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) by IGBOSON1: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
JEITO: Waiting for Emeka Offor to come out too. That's if he isn't still angry his boy lost..

^^^Can someone tell me what investments this man has located in the South East?......Like one can point to Adenuga or Dangotes investments in their own regions!

I don't like the behaviour of some of our wealthy kinsfolk who just turn up over the Christmas period to share money around and acknowledge cheers of adulation; and then after that they run back to Abuja, Lagos or abroad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amnesty Office Seeks Presidential Nod To Disarm Arepo Pipeline Vandals, Others / Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension / 2023 Presidency: Dokpesi Should Not Naked Himself Because Of Atiku – Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.