Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! (25332 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Motolank: 4:48am On Jul 30, 2014
It is not duty of Jonathan to protect the country plssssss

(just saying b4 d daft civillians covenant with suffering wakeup en start raining curses here)... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2014
The difference in the Nigerian Army and that of Cameroon is in their C-in-C. Jonathan has no excuse; he is a christian just like Biya.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Buking1: 5:12am On Jul 30, 2014
We need this every body need this click on this link to see for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/1834606/1st-security-social-app-need
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by EasternLeopard: 5:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Brimmie: GEJ's head should roll first.

Did the Cameroon president head roll first? No

So your call for GEJ's head makes you appear unwise.
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by mazeltov(m): 5:18am On Jul 30, 2014
jonathan is a true and literal or probably,synonym of CLUELESSNESS... (i'm open up for correction)

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by CaptainBomb(m): 5:20am On Jul 30, 2014
One Nigeria is a Scam

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by disloman(m): 5:24am On Jul 30, 2014
GEJ!hope u dey learn ooo.
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by date1816: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)
1.Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the'Alamin(mankind and jinns).
2.He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3.Yet they have taken besides Him otheraliha(gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4.Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5.And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
6.Say: "It (this Qur'an) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7.And they say: "Why does this Messenger (Muhammad) eat food, and walk about in the markets (like ourselves). Why is not an angel sent down to him to be a warner with him?
8."Or (why) has not a treasure been granted to him, or why has he not a garden whereof he may eat?" And theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a man bewitched."
9.See how they coin similitudes for you, so they have gone astray, and they cannot find a (Right) Path.
10.Blessed be He Who, if He will, will assign you better than (all) that, - Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) and will assign you palaces (i.e. in Paradise).
11.Nay, they deny the Hour (the Day of Resurrection), and for those who deny the Hour, We have prepared a flaming Fire (i.e. Hell).
12.When it (Hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring.
13.And when they shall be thrown into a narrow place thereof, chained together, they will exclaim therein for destruction.
14.Exclaim not today for one destruction, but exclaim for many destructions.
15.Say: (O Muhammad) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to theMuttaqun(pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination.
16.For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.
17.And on the Day when He will gather them together and that which they worship besides Allah [idols, angels, pious men, saints, 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), etc.]. He will say: "Was it you who misled these My slaves or did they (themselves) stray from the (Right) Path?"
18.They will say: "Glorified be You! It was not for us to take anyAuliya'(Protectors, Helpers, etc.) besides You, but You gave them and their fathers comfort till they forgot the warning, and became a lost people (doomed to total loss).
19.Thus they (false gods all deities other than Allah) will give you (polytheists) the lie regarding what you say (that they are gods besides Allah), then you can neither avert (the punishment), nor get help. And whoever among you does wrong (i.e. sets up rivals to Allah), We shall make him taste a great torment.
20.And We never sent before you (O Muhammad) any of the Messengers but verily, they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer (of everything).
21.And those who expect not for a Meeting with Us (i.e. those who deny the Day of Resurrection and the life of the Hereafter), say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or why do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they think too highly of themselves, and are scornful with great pride.
22.On the Day they will see the angels, no glad tidings will there be for theMujrimun(criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) that day. And they (angels) will say: "All kinds of glad tidings are forbidden for you," [None will be allowed to enter Paradise except the one who said:La ilaha ill-Allah,"(none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) and acted practically on its legal orders and obligations].
23.And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust.
24.The dwellers of Paradise (i.e. those who deserved it through their Faith and righteousness) will, on that Day, have the best abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.
25.And (remember) the Day when the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and the angels will be sent down, with a grand descending.
26.The sovereignty on that Day will be the true (sovereignty), belonging to the Most Beneficent (Allah), and it will be a hard Day for the disbelievers (those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism).
27.And (remember) the Day when theZalim(wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist, etc.) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad).
28."Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
29."He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'an) after it had come to me. AndShaitan(Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need."
30.And the Messenger (Muhammad) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur'an (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and orders).
31.Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among theMujrimun(disbelievers, polytheists, criminals, etc.). But Sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and Helper.
32.And those who disbelieve say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once?" Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages. (It was revealed to the Prophetin 23 years.).
33.And no example or similitude do they bring (to oppose or to find fault in you or in this Qur'an), but We reveal to you the truth (against that similitude or example), and the better explanation thereof.
34.Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces, such will be in an evil state, and most astray from the (Straight) Path.
35.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)], and placed his brother Harun (Aaron) with him as a helper;
36.And We said: "Go you both to the people who have denied OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)." Then We destroyed them with utter destruction.
37.And Nuh's (Noah) people, when they denied the Messengers We drowned them, and We made them as a sign for mankind. And We have prepared a painful torment for theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc).
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by EbolaGoingHam(m): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2014
cool318: Cameroon used two days to Launch a Counter Kidnapp attack on Boko haram & was successful
Sacked corrupt Top millitary heads as a result of incompetence.
Responsive Government we are talking about here!!!
Cmeroonian Soldiers are better armed, Motivated, trained more than NA.
in Nigeria, Incompetence is applauded & rewarded. FOOLS & clueless blood sucking Vampires every where in Nigerian Govt. Aftee we will be claiming Giant of Africa my foot.

Have you forgotten 90% of nigerian military are from the north? do you think they will want to kill their people just like that?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2014
This is Leadership and Competency. Paul Biya never blamed opposition nor religion. After the rescue head rolled.

Kudo to Cameroon... The Official Giant of Africa.

Please Paul Biya Help us rescue our Girls.

#barcanista

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Bitojoe(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2014
GEJ need to fire Bad eggs among our army
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2014
mazeltov: jonathan is a true and literal or probably,synonym of CLUELESSNESS... (i'm open up for correction)
that man is a disgrace to governance! He's incompetent and clueless personified.

He's a cancer to Nigeria's leadership!

The Most Clueless and "balless" World Leader ever

4 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by EbolaGoingHam(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2014
Guys Cameron border is still open o, y'all can relocate there and be safe.

Ebola > H.I.V
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by EbolaGoingHam(m): 6:04am On Jul 30, 2014
EkoIle1: Military officers fired over a single incident, but zero officer is yet to be fired or even reprimanded in Nigeria after thousands of deaths, daily BH raids and bombings , even the ones that lost their military bases and weapons to BH free of charge are yet to be reprimanded.

$20 billion disappeared, but no accountability, no reprimands and the people involved are still on the job.

Police college mess nko, the crooks involved didn't account for anything and instead rewarded with promotions and National honors.

$500 million worthless CCTV camera nko, no accountability. Even the crooks inserted into the contracts secrete language that no part of the contract is subject to any disclosure. Imagine the Nigerian people paying for toy cameras, but they have no right to question what was done with their money and in their name.

Employment scam and scandal that claimed the lives many young Nigerians nko? No accountability and the money scammed from young unemployed Nigerians was never returned.. Yes, your own government can scam and 419 you to your face and you can not do a damn thing about it..

Ours is just a hopeless country where accountability doesn't exist, it's a sorry entity where incompetent and corrupt look out for and protect other cooked and incompetent people while the average Nigerian eats up the consequences...

Ebola > H.I.V
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2014
OlaJohnson1: The difference in the Nigerian Army and that of Cameroon is in their C-in-C. Jonathan has no excuse; he is a christian just like Biya.
the sensible C-in-C in Cameroon don't gv a fvck about ethno-religious blame game. You see why some of us have been calling Ebele clueless?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Akinsz: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Ebele or Egbere

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by kabba7(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Guys leave gej alone he is very busy with this igala woman's burukutu (kafanchan No 1 ) and dog meat ( zuru special ) this things are good for the heath of the commander in chief as soon as he is done he willbattend to wplvyour complaints .
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2014
NA WA O..... KAI! WHICH WAY NAIJA!? C WATIN JANDAM DON DO....NAIJA ARMY PLUS PGEJ PLS BE SERIOUS FOR ONES
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by datguru: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2014
That is a government with direction not our screwed up government
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2014
eph12: And that's the problem with my dear country Nigeria. No matter the gravity of the offense no head will roll
Even if it rolls it will end up on the same head

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by philips70(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Where are the GEJ Nairaland attack dogs that can defend a cat's mouth inside the pot? Any caveat emptor on them in this thread since yesterday?

8 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Why is Cameroon taking positive decisions than us who are worst hit?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by BetaThings: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2014
busterr:

he even sacked chief of army staff yet nothing happened.

See if boko boys open chapter for cameroon, they can't stand it alone unless france aids them forget this mmacha they're doing.
He did not sack the CAS
The CAS was due for retirement over a year before he was released!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by BetaThings: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2014
The guys sacked in Cameroon are both Christians
In Nigeria people, without evidence, blame the inability of the Nigerian govt to act on Muslim soldiers who collaborate with BH
Yet there are Muslims in Cameroon

Or is the opposition also trying to use BH to hound Biya out of office?

4 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by toseen29: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2014
Which way Naija, Sleeping Giants. This is how serious leaders should reacts, every soldiers in Cameroon will sit up now and up their game not the same in our own case.
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by ceasare: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Truelly there was a country........if Cameroon down here can take such measures to keep there army top brass on their toes how much more 9ja my country.Until we do away with nepotism , tribalism , religion etc in entrenching competency in our national life then we are going no where trust me.

@GEJ e-warrior they will not come out they are still celebrating eid-el-fitr

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by jude33084(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard: Is time some heads roll within our miltary

Most of our generals are pot belle. No offense. sad
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by enomakos(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2014
giant of africa?

my foot
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nicepoker(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2014
slimport: Abi na, see country ooo. Instead of our government to face Boko haram issue, they were busy impeaching n embezzling our money. Very soon, God go catch Una. ..... awon ika. undecided. Sack anybody sackable n let's knw who remain....mcthewww sad
sacking won't change anything. Boko has a strong base in Nigeria. If those boys enter cameroon fully u will know that Nigeria is a strong nation
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nicepoker(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2014
neuljosh: Cameroon harsh this days ooo. Really impressed with their response towards Boko Haram
harsh how. Why can't they eliminate those boys instead they opt for the cheap approach
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2014
this report is making me believe the wife of the vice prime minister was not rescued by military intervention but by negoaiation. if she was released by military intervention then i don't think these officers would have been fired, they would have been retained because they've proven themselves. these people are hiding something from us and we know it!!!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by skyfall: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2014
ignis: Hope GEJ is learning. ...

Coconut heads don't learn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Bans Use Of U.S. Dollars, Others / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese Prime Minister After Nationwide Mass Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.