Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! (25327 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by cupid4ig(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014
danot1030: How are the pdp e-goats and e-monkeys taking this news, comparing Biyas government to the slowpoke administration of GEJ. A clueless government blaming Buhari, APC and every opposition but not themselves. The e-goats and e-monkeys came here blaming Obi for organising bringbackourgirls, they said she's loudmouth because she want the government to take appropriate actions against the insurgent. The facts that the e-goats e-monkeys are no other people than the igbos on NL proofs that the igbos are nothing but bunch of clueless and unprogressive.
u are a foooooool

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Jomark(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Nicepoker: sacking won't change anything. Boko has a strong base in Nigeria. If those boys enter cameroon fully u will know that Nigeria is a strong nation
I shiver at your cluelessness. You guys are indirectly defending a stone-still president by throwing flimsy excuses. Now he can learn from his quiet neighbour.
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Jomark(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
danot1030: How are the pdp e-goats and e-monkeys taking this news, comparing Biyas government to the slowpoke administration of GEJ. A clueless government blaming Buhari, APC and every opposition but not themselves. The e-goats and e-monkeys came here blaming Obi for organising bringbackourgirls, they said she's loudmouth because she want the government to take appropriate actions against the insurgent. The facts that the e-goats e-monkeys are no other people than the igbos on NL proofs that the igbos are nothing but bunch of clueless and unprogressive.
You are a pathetic fool for making such a sweeping generalization. I am Igbo and I have been critical of this administration's gross incompetence. Even if the entire people of the tribe are supporting him that wouldn't give you the temerity to tag a tribe clueless...

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by PastorAji(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Elliotwiz1: this report is making me believe the wife of the vice prime minister was not rescued by military intervention but by negoaiation. if she was released by military intervention then i don't think these officers would have been fired, they would have been retained because they've proven themselves. these people are hiding something from us and we know it!!!

it might be true ooooooo....but
I NO BE JONAD>>>>T E-GOAT ooo
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Jomark(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2014
stexsy: some people dont just think before they comment here, Paul Biya ve been in govt for almost thirty something years now n has d right to fire n hire, do u knw dat there r some officers that ll be fired dat way in Nigeria n anoda civil war starts? Btw d millitary ve been court marshaling some soldiers n dismiss them without our half baked journalist carrying it. Think before u comment. No Nigerian soldier can be dismissed that way.
despotism is not equated to responsiveness in leadership. You GEJ defenders hardly view things out of your little sentiment-enclaved minds
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by san316(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Toh! I no go talk anything o, before they say i be supporter of APC. But wait o, cameroon no get opposition?
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by stexsy(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Jomark: despotism is not equated to responsiveness in leadership. You GEJ defenders hardly view things out of your little sentiment-enclaved minds
Bring on ur 'non' sentimental views..
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by stexsy(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
...No. The government deliberately with-holds information from the press for whatever reason.
which country on planet earth shares its security information wit d press n its citizens?
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Lordlexyy: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Godjone: how else did u want him to learn Was Zakari Biu the man incharge of inteligence during Sokoto kabiru's escape not fired What about General Danbazau? Was he not also fired Have u forgotten Former IG Hafis Ringi My fren, many officers in the armed forces are still been court~marshal, waiting in the firing line. Must we see everything from the negative perspective about this administration
You are biase with your comment. Seven soldiers died and two top ranking officers were fired without recourse. But here, thousands have been reported killed, barracks sacked and amunitions catered away, yet no news of anyone being questioned let alone fired. Don't be myopic in your defence. In a saner clime, i tell you, the Head of State would either handover his resignition or face impeachment. Our case is one security case taken without seriousness. Borno is just one state for God sake and up till this moment the military is still confuse on our to handle the heat. You should be ashame of yourself, mounting up a senseless defence in the face of general ineptitude. I still strongly believe there is a political angle to all of this merciless carnage.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Virgindove(f): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
I don't think we have any chibok girl again to rescue in Sambisa. The girls must have turned boko haram sympathizers. If government is serious about fighting terror, ds is d right time the invasion of sambisa will yield result wit minimal collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by PrinceMario(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Elliotwiz1: is it that you have a peanut for a brain or you don't have anything in your skull?
I dont rant with bigots.
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Lordlexyy: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2014
stexsy: some people dont just think before they comment here, Paul Biya ve been in govt for almost thirty something years now n has d right to fire n hire, do u knw dat there r some officers that ll be fired dat way in Nigeria n anoda civil war starts? Btw d millitary ve been court marshaling some soldiers n dismiss them without our half baked journalist carrying it. Think before u comment. No Nigerian soldier can be dismissed that way.
You sense of reasoning is definitely slow. In your own summation, you prefer the politics of retaining incompetent officers in office while thousands are killed? I need not to answer you, cos you are as pathetic and insensitive as the gov't that fails to arrest the situation. With minds like yours, it is not surprising why some still scream, "gej till 2019" inspite of the glaring failure to be proactive.
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by myspnigeria: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Swift response..... Ooshey
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Lordlexyy: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
cupid4ig: GEJ Fire army chief who I believe is a northerner, they will say he is witch hunting, he looks the other way they say he is clueless. The truth is I have come to understand that u can never please Nigerians cos u guys are bunch of hypocrites. Keep blaming GEJ.
Birds of a feather. Giving excuses since 1888 to hide behind incompetency. A true leader is decisive no matter whose ox is gore. He takes actions irrespective of politics of divide. And just in time, the result would prove the actions taken.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Objektive: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2014
cool318: Cameroon used two days to Launch a Counter Kidnapp attack on Boko haram & was successful
Sacked corrupt Top millitary heads as a result of incompetence.
Responsive Government we are talking about here!!!
Cmeroonian Soldiers are better armed, Motivated, trained more than NA.
in Nigeria, Incompetence is applauded & rewarded. FOOLS & clueless blood sucking Vampires every where in Nigerian Govt. Aftee we will be claiming Giant of Africa my foot.

PAUL BIYA HAS BEEN A PRESIDENT SINCE 1981!!!!!!!! I AM FROM CROSS RIVER AND YOU CANNOT SURVIVE IN CAMEROUN FOR MORE THAN 1WEEK WITHOUT PAPERS. CAMEROUN IS A POLICE STATE PERIOD!!!

I AM NOT TRYING TO DEFEND JONA BUT THE SAME PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE THOSE THAT DO NOT EVEN WANT EVERY NIGERIAN TO CARRY IDENTITY CARDS/ DOCUMENTS. WE ARE JOKING IN THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by BodyKiss(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2014
This is what we ought to be doing in this country. But no, the dondi thinks it's easier to live in denial and play politics with people's lives.
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Allansmith: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Can our Nigerian Army get to read this and follow same trendsmh my head for the future of the Nigeria with the pace at which the country is going.... sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by prettyboi1(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2014
I hope our clueless & cowardly president & his bandwagon of sycophants are seeing how a proactive leader works,functions and operates. GEJ is doing nothing but cowering in fear and "condemning attacks" from far and he claims to be "commander-in-chief". SMH.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by stexsy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: You sense of reasoning is definitely slow. In your own summation, you prefer the politics of retaining incompetent officers in office while thousands are killed? I need not to answer you, cos you are as pathetic and insensitive as the gov't that fails to arrest the situation. With minds like yours, it is not surprising why some still scream, "gej till 2019" inspite of the glaring failure to be proactive.
did u read my post before u comment?
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Tinyemeka(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
ignis: Hope GEJ is learning. ...
This could be you.

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Objektive: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
prettyboi1: I hope our clueless & cowardly president & his bandwagon of sycophants are seeing how a proactive leader works,functions and operates. GEJ is doing nothing but cowering in fear and "condemning attacks" from far and he claims to be "commander-in-chief". SMH.

PAUL BIYA HAS BEEN A PRESIDENT SINCE 1981!!!!!!!! I AM FROM CROSS RIVER (we also have a long boundary with Cameroun) AND YOU CANNOT SURVIVE IN CAMEROUN FOR MORE THAN 1WEEK WITHOUT PAPERS. CAMEROUN IS A POLICE STATE PERIOD!!!

I AM NOT TRYING TO DEFEND JONA BUT THE SAME PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE THOSE THAT DO NOT EVEN WANT EVERY NIGERIAN TO CARRY IDENTITY CARDS/ DOCUMENTS. WE ARE JOKING IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Louislewis: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
What do u expect from Nigerian soldiers that are over-aged beyond their retirement, and still counting 30yrs of age, still in service with bot-belles, lack of training, above all, disloyal to the government orders. They bodies are sweet coated with Burukutu, womanizing, pepper soup, etc, to points that they are afraid to face war before death. Cowards!!!
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by rajoys: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

Have you forgotten 90% of nigerian military are from the north? do you think they will want to kill their people just like that?

You are part of the problem of this country. They are advocating that GEJ who is the C-in-C should learn from the action of Paul Biya and do the needful to fire whoever is slack in taming the ravaging BH, see how ur own thinking is coming out. Wake up guy from all these sectionalism, tribalism and sentimentalism. shocked
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by rajoys: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Papyamanda: Good news for all Nigeria graduates As
part of the president Goodluck AGENDA
for National transformation and
economic development for Nigeria, all
Nigerian graduates are going to be
entitled to job opportunities and
#50,000 monthly whether u are working
or not. This program is being executed
under a body known as TAN meaning
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR
NIGERIANS. registration closes 31st of
July and all Nigerian graduates will start
receiving their monthly allowance of
#50,000 effect from September. Please
click the link below to register before
registration closes 31st July.
www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?
=104100

People refuse to register for that TAN thing willingly, now u want to lure the unemployed graduates to register so that it can be use as opinion pool in future. U are slow, if u do not listen to news, we do and we know that national assembly has rejected that in a debate some months ago. So who will approve the money to be paid to the unemployed graduates when the national assembly do not pass it? STOP DECEIVING 9JA pls. I would have told u that this ur action amount to corruption, but the definition of corruption is still hanging for now
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by rhames(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
That is what a country with serious leaders will do to any one found wanting on the job. grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Seun4Christ(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
EkoIle1: Military officers fired over a single incident, but zero officer is yet to be fired or even reprimanded in Nigeria after thousands of deaths, daily BH raids and bombings , even the ones that lost their military bases and weapons to BH free of charge are yet to be reprimanded.

$20 billion disappeared, but no accountability, no reprimands and the people involved are still on the job.

Police college mess nko, the crooks involved didn't account for anything and instead rewarded with promotions and National honors.

$500 million worthless CCTV camera nko, no accountability. Even the crooks inserted into the contracts secrete language that no part of the contract is subject to any disclosure. Imagine the Nigerian people paying for toy cameras, but they have no right to question what was done with their money and in their name.

Employment scam and scandal that claimed the lives many young Nigerians nko? No accountability and the money scammed from young unemployed Nigerians was never returned.. Yes, your own government can scam and 419 you to your face and you can not do a damn thing about it..

Ours is just a hopeless country where accountability doesn't exist, it's a sorry entity where
incompetent and corrupt look out for and protect other cooked and incompetent people while the average Nigerian eats up the consequences...
it can only be Naija
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by philips70(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
You mean to tell me the authentic ever ready GEJ Voltrons avoided this thread like a plague since yesterday? Or is this thread infected with ebola virus? They ran away leaving the minions to scramble some incomprehensible defenses. No! they must be in archives searching for materials to nail Tinubu and Buhari at the moment. Surprised I have not seen the word supporter of APC in this thread. Unbelievable!
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by Lexity2: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
tak it or liv it mr G.Ebola. Jonathan is is naija' 50% problm undecidedtak it or liv it mr G.Ebola. Jonathan is is naija' 50% problm
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by EbolaGoingHam(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
rajoys:

You are part of the problem of this country. They are advocating that GEJ who is the C-in-C should learn from the action of Paul Biya and do the needful to fire whoever is slack in taming the ravaging BH, see how ur own thinking is coming out. Wake up guy from all these sectionalism, tribalism and sentimentalism. shocked

i thought GEJ fired one guy and replaced him with another guy that actually relocated to the north and situation still didn't reduce, in fact it got worsen. This is a technical warfare. The Cameroonian army can come here and end it for us if given the go ahead because just like Nigeria ended Liberia civil war, kill both suspect and sympathizers, spare no one be it woman, man, boy, girl. Go on YouTube and watch the documentary on how Liberia civil war was ended, it is because our army spare no one, they executed an entire family just because just one member was an opposition fighter.

This is a technical warfare, its an internal crisis and you can't just kill all northern or bomb an entire village because some of them are sympathizers. If you sir is among the good people in the village and the government said they are coming to destroy they entire community, i do not think you are willing to sacrifice your life for that. But when it comes to other people we are always first to say its a collateral damage.

You think if Gaza was inside Israel and her citizen are Israeli, they will be bombarded/killed like that? I guess not, and i certainly do not think Israel will let any other come in and bomb.
Re: Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! by spyg1(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Smart approach, no other senior army will joke with his garri again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Bans Use Of U.S. Dollars, Others / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.