Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

All The Rice In Osun State Are APC Rices---- Sen. Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Rice In Osun State Are APC Rices---- Sen. Omisore (1371 Views)

Sen. Omisore Bombs Gov. Aregbesola / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Rice In Osun State Are APC Rices---- Sen. Omisore by bennyrazz: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Was anybody watching Politics Today on channels TV? that was what Omisore said and I was like whoaaaaa.
Re: All The Rice In Osun State Are APC Rices---- Sen. Omisore by 234GT(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Every party shares rice. It is called stomach infrastructure.

But I believe people are more enlightened now. They collect electoral goddies and still vote for the best candidate.

People must continue collecting the largesses from these politicians, because these gifts were bought with government money, as long as their voting patterns are not influenced by the gifts.
Re: All The Rice In Osun State Are APC Rices---- Sen. Omisore by bennyrazz: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Politicians are now wise and crafty, i heard from somewhere that before they distribute all those stuffs, they employ spiritualists to do all sort of incantations on them, so once you collect and eat, you come under a jinx/spell. The best thing is, do not collect. But really, chop I chop politics will take the country nowhere. A politician than spends so much money to induce the electorates will definitely not do anything to develop the state when he gets the mandate. He will loot the state"s treasury. Money politics as eating deep into Nigeria and it is killing the country gradually but a lot of people fail to see this rather they shout PDP/APC because they are benefiting in one way or the other from this people. I listened to Sen.Omisore interview and i was speechless especially when he said "the rice in Osun state are all APC Rices" what kind of grammar is that? my believe is We've had enough of this kind of people called politicians trying to govern Nigeria. We should have technocrats

(1) (Reply)

Pensions Of Nigerian Ex-governors / This Cracked Me Up Real Good: 'you Are Not 'MAN' Not To Talk Of A 'DELA'. / Nigeria: A Shame Of A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.