Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? (5985 Views)

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by SuperSuave(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
I dont gerrit, PDP members are rejoicing due to the emergence of Saraki and Dogara as Senate president and Speaker house of reps respectively. these New leaders are members of APC, why are their opposition rejoicing?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Franzeez(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
I dont gerrit, PDP members are rejoicing due to the emergence of Saraki and Dogara as Senate president and Speaker house of reps respectively. these New leaders are members of APC, why are their opposition rejoicing?

Its because you are a kid in politics. When you grow you will know

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nnemuka(f): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by wadasus: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
d devil u knw is better than d angel u dont knw atleast Saraki was one of dem... so anytin can happen
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Was it not PDP Legislators that made the show possible?

Both Legislators were adopted candidates of PDP hence the jubilation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by lagdmark(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
Ask the elders in your family they tell you why. And b/cos you are still too young Nigerian politics is beyond your understanding

6 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by onajo2000(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
No more godfatherism

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by shamsuRana(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
The more things change,the more they remain the same.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by dunkem21(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
somebody asked an innocent question and instead of u foolish people to answer him to the best of your knowledge,u are calling him a kid...Bros no mind them,I don't even know why which is the reason I clicked on the post to see if someone is sensible enough to give an answer but then....common sense to these people is not common.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by MizMyColi(f): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
SuperSuave:

grin
The Enemy of Your Enemy is Your Friend.

#GoFigure

22 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by shamsuRana(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
somebody asked an innocent question and instead of u foolish people to answer him to the best of your knowledge,u are calling him a kid...Bros no mind them,I don't even know why which is the reason I clicked on the post to see if someone is sensible enough to give an answer but then....common sense to these people is not common.

Bros na so N.L dey..filled with otherwise kind of chumps

8 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by vedaxcool(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
@ op pdp feel they got what they bargained for so the happiness.it is like the story of an impotent man who selects his friend to impregnate his wife and concieves a child as result, hence the "joy"

7 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by SuperSuave(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Franzeez:

Its because you are a kid in politics. When you grow you will know
lagdmark:

Ask the elders in your family they tell you why. And b/cos you are still too young Nigerian politics is beyond your understanding
elders of our land, why not succinct your take on this and let we kids in politics grow through it

10 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by basilo101: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP got DSP, no opposition party has ever don that b4

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by lawflec(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Because they are all foolish.... This is democracy in action...... South East has been miraculously remembered....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
SuperSuave:

In the next four years i will Answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Elose11(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
My friend it's all a matter of interest. When Tambuwal won the speakership in the 7th house of reps, Lagos Ibadan express way was closed for almost 3 days in celebration by the ACN led by the Jagaban himself, Tinubu. So brother what goes around comes around.
Why ACN Supported Tambuwal – Tinubu

Leadership

Tue, 07/06/2011 - 5:18am | JAMES UME Cover Stories

Former Lagos State governor and national leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu has named national interest as the reason ACN members in the House gave a bloc vote to the candidature of Tambuwal, which led to his subsequent emergence as Speaker. Tinubu gave this insight at a reception in honour of ACN House members at the Ogun State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja.

He said that the party’s took its position in order to advance the interest of the nation in the lower chamber of the National Assembly.
Tinubu, who drove into the reception venue in company of Chief Segun Osoba, said he was under tremendous pressure to toe the line of the PDP to support a South West candidate for the position but had to halt his support for any candidate based on his conviction that the legislature was a separate arm of government that should be allowed to produce its own leaders independently.

He hinted that he personally instructed all ACN members to vote for Tambuwal and not to collect a kobo from any other candidate.
In his speech, Chief Bisi thanked the lawmakers, noting that he was proud of them and that the ACN would continue to play such formidable role in this administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by SuperSuave(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

In the next four years i will Answer this question.
booked!
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Thej(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tambuwa and Mulikat Akande Adeola's case comes to mind. PDP, una serve them well jare

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by otr1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP Reps should go ahead and vote for Hon Mungonu as Deputy Speaker too.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by masseratti: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why did ACN members rejoiced when Tambuwal a member of PDP emerge speaker, the lesson must be learnt by all If you want to command respect follow due process and don't interfere, that what Buhari did Tinubu and Obj at the different time wanted to play God,and it backfired.

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Mamaflex(f): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
I for one don't belong to any party. Nonetheless, I support Buhari just the way I supported Gej before he fvcked up.

I wanted Dogara, but never wanted Saraki.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by iamrealdeji(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
We shouldn't be surprised if Saraki faces Buhari in 2019,this is a flash to PDP that they should prepare to accept him for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by sheymoni(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
It is very simple
1. Pdp won the senate deputy
2. Buruji Kashamu might become the Chairman, Senate committee on NDLEA.
3. They will have a say when it comes to the screening of the next EFCC chairman

5 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Well, pdp lost out on seats in the National Assembly and know they would lose in any vote at the NASS. What did they do? They threw their votes behind the no nonsense apc members forcing the apc house to divide amongst themselves. That way, apc is divided and pdp can rebuild from there.. That's to my understanding sha, I hope it helped

5 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by StOla: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
We shouldn't be surprised if Saraki faces Buhari in 2019,this is a flash to PDP that they should prepare to accept him for 2019

So you believe the Northern/Southern youth will line up to vote Saraki over a Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by ribbit: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
I honestly don't get it.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by DMerciful(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
I am beginning to fall in love with MizMycoli for her intelligence..... even though I'm married!
MizMyColi:

grin
The Enemy of Your Enemy is Your Friend.

#GoFigure
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by ribbit: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mamaflex:
I for one don't belong to any party. Nonetheless, I support Buhari just the way I supported Gej before he fvcked up.

I wanted Dogara, but never wanted Saraki.

Peace!
we definitely have the same things in common

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Baroba(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Eugenedimgba:

Words fail me bro, Nigerians are the biggest itk you will ever meet, yet the know absolutely nothing, I see them posturing in England claiming how educated they are yet you see young English kids with better reasoning than most of them. What in Gods name is wrong with his question?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Because it was PDP game plan cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

METELE ATTACK: Poor Orientation, Not Lack Of Weapons Was The Major Culprit / There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas / Meet The First Drug Baron In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.