Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,968 members, 7,845,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (27049 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by nedu2000(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
chuquiz:

you are a concrete hater.he will have dual nationality and enjoy his life, you will keep hating while his money piles up
compare mikel with his contemporaries...messi et al!!I'm a football fan & for mikel to remain in chelsea just 'cos of greed is purely an anti-football act,he can make more money simply by improving his performances on d pitch,you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that the highest paid players coincide with performances on the pitch....messi,zlatan,beckham,rooney,del piero attests to that. I don't care about mikel to hate him
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by UpLoyo: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
nedu2000: Financially rich but mentally still a poor slave,too bad!! sad

So he's a slave because he considered a brighter future carrying British passport instead of the green and useless one u carry? Nonsense. Nothing but pure jealousy.
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by UpLoyo: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
nedu2000: compare mikel with his contemporaries...messi et al!!I'm a football fan & for mikel to remain in chelsea just 'cos of greed is purely an anti-football act,he can make more money simply by improving his performances on d pitch,you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that the highest paid players coincide with performances on the pitch....messi,zlatan,beckham,rooney,del piero attests to that. I don't care about mikel to hate him

And here you are wasting your life away on a forum about a guy that doesn't know that you exist. So because he plays for naija means you guys should dictate what he's supposed to do with his life? Does anyone come to your job and compare your incompetence with the guys you went to school with? You guys really need to stop, the guys is probably at a beach now relaxing, enjoying his life while your is on hold, commenting like the guy wakes up, comes to nairaland to check what he's supposed to do with his life. Stop hating and go figure out your own life. The guy's life is made at 27yrs of age, so stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by striker9(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
nedu2000: compare mikel with his contemporaries...messi et al!!I'm a football fan & for mikel to remain in chelsea just 'cos of greed is purely an anti-football act,he can make more money simply by improving his performances on d pitch,you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that the highest paid players coincide with performances on the pitch....messi,zlatan,beckham,rooney,del piero attests to that. I don't care about mikel to hate him
Comparing Mikel to his contemporaries doesn't mean Messi alone, where is Taye Taiwo and other players that were at the U20 2005.I know Mikel's world cup performance was poor but the joke is getting dry already and its shouldn't affect his personal life decisions.
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by striker9(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
UpLoyo:

And here you are wasting your life away on a forum about a guy that doesn't know that you exist. So because he plays for naija means you guys should dictate what he's supposed to do with his life? Does anyone come to your job and compare your incompetence with the guys you went to school with? You guys really need to stop, the guys is probably at a beach now relaxing, enjoying his life while your is on hold, commenting like the guy wakes up, comes to nairaland to check what he's supposed to do with his life. Stop hating and go figure out your own life. The guy's life is made at 27yrs of age, so stop hating.
Did I hear you say 27?he made it even earlier and some 40 years old uncle are on here beefing him with the bonus 10mb given by Etisalat lolzzzzzzz
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by UpLoyo: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
write2obi:
Can you give me one good reason why Mikel is still in Chelsea?

He's in Chealsea, because they still need him, it's that simple. If you have a job you are still there because they want you. When they stop doing you will be fired. It's not that hard to figure out. I'm guessing Mikel should have consulted you before he set the goal for his own life grin
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Lekad(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
nedu2000: Financially rich but mentally still a poor slave,too bad!! sad
. Abi o..... Very very poor
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by write2obi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
UpLoyo:

He's in Chealsea, because they still need him, it's that simple. If you have a job you are still there because they want you. When they stop doing you will be fired. It's not that hard to figure out. I'm guessing Mikel should have consulted you before he set the goal for his own life grin
they need him and they did not take him to tour?
he does not have a job at Chelsea, he has a contact, and Chelsea can not just kick him out like an ordinary employee.
mikel is still in chelsea because, he has refused to take a pay cut and move to a club where he will play regularly.

last bullet: he decided to start collecting his pension at 27, instead of leaving in search of regular football..
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by UpLoyo: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
striker9: Did I hear you say 27?he made it even earlier and some 40 years old uncle are on here beefing him with the bonus 10mb given by Etisalat lolzzzzzzz

I wonder how someone's else career and goal in life became their cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
UpLoyo:

And here you are wasting your life away on a forum about a guy that doesn't know that you exist. So because he plays for naija means you guys should dictate what he's supposed to do with his life? Does anyone come to your job and compare your incompetence with the guys you went to school with? You guys really need to stop, the guys isd probably at a beach now relaxing, enjoying his life while your is on hold, commenting like the guy wakes up, comes to nairaland to check what he's supposed to do with his life. Stop hating and go figure out your own life. The guy's life is made at 27yrs of age, so stop hating.

Honestly I don't know how else to pass this message across to all these people that keeps writing trash about mikel that has sorted his life out while they on their part have turned into full time career haters hating someone that played no role in making them this frustrated.

Some even compare him with other players while they also forgot to take note that mikel is also miles ahead of other footballers as well.

A guy who is so accomplished at just age 27 has done so well.

His parents and siblings are so proud of him and every right thinking Nigeria is also proud of him just like me.

He has brought more joy to Nigerians than pain so if any of his haters are so sad with him right now, all u need do is to recall all the times he made u happy and stick to that part.

Frustration at its peak

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Ioryem: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mikel is a big boy already playing for Blues or not.Many young boy of his age that keep criticizing him who can not even juggle a ball 5times are only jealous and can not reduce him to their level.God will still help him and take him higher.

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by UpLoyo: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
byrron:

Honestly I don't know how else to pass this message across to all these people that keeps writing trash about mikel that has sorted his life out while they on their part have turned into full time career haters hating someone that played no role in making them this frustrated.

Some even compare him with other players while they also forgot to take note that mikel is also miles ahead of other footballers as well.

A guy who is so accomplished at just age 27 has done so well.

His parents and siblings are so proud of him and every right thinking Nigeria is also proud of him just like me.

He has brought more joy to Nigerians than pain so if any of his haters are so sad with him right now, all u need do is to recall all the times he made u happy and stick to that part.

Frustration at its peak

It's nothing but pure hatred bro; Mikel is not the last guy that will flop, get over it and move on. The sad part is they are here ranting like Mikel comes on the forum to seek their advice. After all the noise decades ago before Etim Esin went to the U-21 world cup, we were all so sure the cup was coming to naija; but flopped he even got shot weeks before the event turning the whole nation to emergency prayer warrior. Mikel this, Mikel that, it's getting boring and annoying. If the guy decides to stay put at Chelsea and retire at that age 27, what is your business with that? He does not owe anybody any explanation. You really think if he had played well, Nigeria would have won the world cup. When you start taking football more seriously than just an entertainment then your priority in life is screwed up.

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by UpLoyo: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
write2obi:
they need him and they did not take him to tour?
he does not have a job at Chelsea, he has a contact, and Chelsea can not just kick him out like an ordinary employee.
mikel is still in chelsea because, he has refused to take a pay cut and move to a club where he will play regularly.

last bullet: he decided to start collecting his pension at 27, instead of leaving in search of regular football..

And if they didn't take him to the tour of what concern of yours is that? Does that affect the money in your bank account? He doesn't have a job? So a contract doesn't translate to a job? Seriously dude? He's still in Chelsea because Chelsea wants it that way. Stop talking about what you are not privy to. Are you his lawyer? You work for Chelsea? You've actually seen a copy of his contracts?

And if decides to retire at 27 and collect his pension so what? He planned his life that way. If at 27yrs you had the money he had you won't be on this forum rambling about people you don't know they exist too. A 16-yr old guy that yahoo bought his app could retire on that money if he wanted; so are you angry with him too; if he spends the rest of his life playing PS4 and decides to collect pension at 16. fyi depending on your country pension is collected after certain age mostly form 65. So that sarcasm doesn't really work well for you. The guy doesn't not know of your existence so give it up.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by sammoe(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Standard007: Y im jersey tear for hand? undecided
shocked Choi!
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Wadosky(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
byrron:

So what's ur point?
Im sorry to say that ur response sounds gibberish to me.

Im also a chelsea fan and a very passionate one but does that cloud my sense of objectivity? NO.

Almunia remained with arsenal fc despite offers from various clubs then but he turned it down just to get his British citizenship despite the fact he is German which he eventually got and the gates of heaven didn't collapse so why the noise if that is what mikel wants?

So if u are a chelsea fan and the air u breath is chelsea therefore mikel can no longer make decisions for himself because u are slso a stake holder in his life abi?

U guys honestly should spend most of ur energy on things that improves your lives and stop intruding into other people's lives.

Mikel this mikel that haba!
Na wa oooooo.
then waste ur energy in replying every Mikel post .For all I care am entitle to my own opinion ,keep urs if not ur suffering from myopia u would have seen my initial comment on the matter gay
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by nedu2000(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
UpLoyo:

So he's a slave because he considered a brighter future carrying British passport instead of the green and useless one u carry? Nonsense. Nothing but pure jealousy.
keyword used is 'mental',it has nothing to do with jealousy
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by nedu2000(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
UpLoyo:

the issue is about mikel obi & his soccer career,he's a celebrity and would inevitably be scrutinised.
‎​If this is his reason for staying in chelsea then its really unfortunate,remember winston bogarte and florent malouda?how did their career go after their respective 'stunts'
NB: stick to the issues and don't get personal,its a simple debate,u don't knw me from anywhere

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
UnknownT: Chelsea can't insist he leaves if his contract has not expired. They can't even terminate his contract without a mutual understanding. The least chelsea can do is to bench him or send him to train with chelsea reserve team

Gotcha fella cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Standard007(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
sammoe: shocked Choi!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wadosky:
then waste ur energy in replying every Mikel post .For all I care am entitle to my own opinion ,keep urs if not ur suffering from myopia u would have seen my initial comment on the matter gay

Just read ur response again and tell me why I shouldn't assume u are a kid.

I won't dignify u with an abusive response back but I will let it go as a rational being while u are allowed to exhibit ur juvenilistic tendencies since u are also entitled to exhibit such traits.

Mikel owes u and I nothing, atleast u agree with me on this and he does not know about our existence as individuals so when u reflect on this may be u might just take a chill pill and face ur work while I do same too.
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Wadosky(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
byrron:

Just read ur response again and tell me why I shouldn't assume u are a kid.

I won't dignify u with an abusive response back but I will let it go as a rational being while u are allowed to exhibit ur juvenilistic tendencies since u are also entitled to exhibit such traits.

Mikel owes u and I nothing, atleast u agree with me on this and he does not know about our existence as individuals so when u reflect on this may be u might just take a chill pill and face ur work while I do same too.
You are the one with ur grey matter going senile,
take a trip to sambisa and get served for dinner
fkn "plastic" eating of mikels crumbs.
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2014
Wadosky:
You are the one with ur grey matter going senile,
take a trip to sambisa and get served for dinner
fkn "plastic" eating of mikels crumbs.

I gave u the benefit of doubt and responded to u twice in a civilized manner with the intention that u are a grown adult whose senses are well developed but u proved to me that u are pseudo-human and an e-tout.

I Will patiently wait for u to grow up mentally with the hope that ur hate filled life wont end up killing u as a result of HBP while hating mikel.

Go get a life and for ur info, neither I nor mikel is responsible for ur frustrated life and NL is not a forum were frustrated people hang out.

Mikel is accomplished at age 27 while @ age 45 u are still very Immature In thought process and not sure were ur next meal ticket will come from.

Do the world a favour and get rid of ur miserable life than coming here on NL to choke urslf to death over mikel.

Psychologically constipated fool.

Im done with u.
atleast I now know u are sub-human still going through evolution.

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Wadosky(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2014
byrron:

I gave u the benefit of doubt and responded to u twice in a civilized manner with the intention that u are a grown adult whose senses are well developed but u proved to me that u are pseudo-human and an e-tout.

I Will patiently wait for u to grow up mentally with the hope that ur hate filled life wont end up killing u as a result of HBP while hating mikel.

Go get a life and for ur info, neither I nor mikel is responsible for ur frustrated life and NL is not a forum were frustrated people hang out.

Mikel is accomplished at age 27 while @ age 45 u are still very Immature In thought process and not sure were ur next meal ticket will come from.

Do the world a favour and get rid of ur miserable life than coming here on NL to choke urslf to death over mikel.

Psychologically constipated fool.

Im done with u.
atleast I now know u are sub-human still going through evolution.
hey hey listen up d**ck head
who is hating on mikel? me you
I will never hate on a chelsea player and my brother for the matter.i will rather not see him rot on the bench or rest on his laurels when he still gat more years of input.
puke like you give him a false dawn and lax into his game now get ur maggot filled cavity washed up with bleach n ur psycho analytic skunk filled brain examined
the by taking a trip to the mad house.you are just mentally incompetent in Chelsea issues .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timo Werner Leaves Chelsea, Returns To RB Leipzig / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub / Gov. Ambode At Lagos City Marathon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.