Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,744 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Can You Imagine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine? (3769 Views)

Can You Imagine? See Photo / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Imagine? by Summersland(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Waspy: See you, the poor nigga will be at home now cursing, swooning and feeling sorry, moody, annoyed and irritative to himself grin grin grin
cheesy
Waspy: See you, the poor nigga will be at home now cursing, swooning and feeling sorry, moody, annoyed and irritative to himself grin grin grin
Re: Can You Imagine? by harffie(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2014
farano: A guy paid for my transport fare and he didn't request for my phone number. Wow guys are becoming nice and sensitive these days grin
I do that! But I offer them lift mostly!
Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2014
He didn't ask for your Phone number cos in life,you don't take advantage of the Underprivileged.
Re: Can You Imagine? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mcheew d mumu girl i paid t-fare for didnt evn remember me whn i called her later.
Re: Can You Imagine? by chibuoyimm(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Not every guy that does something nice for you wants to straff you
I have reasons to believe U although, if she consciously or unconsciously sends any signal, d guy will gladly take it up wink
Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
I have reasons to believe U although, if she consciously or unconsciously sends any signal, d guy will gladly take it up wink
oursecof he should wink
Re: Can You Imagine? by SenatorJames(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2014
imsuboi: this farano sef grin grin
She will like Ferrari oooooooo.
Re: Can You Imagine? by marieolae(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2014
We need more of these guys please!
Re: Can You Imagine? by austine4real(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2014
i luv ur dimples
Re: Can You Imagine? by MDCEO1: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
marieolae: We need more of these guys please!
Come let me pay your t-fare...
Re: Can You Imagine? by libertyfather(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
farano: A guy paid for my transport fare and he didn't request for my phone number. Wow guys are becoming nice and sensitive these days grin

I did somefin like this sometimes ago, the girl was the one dat identify me when she meet me again and called me to thank me and say she's surprise wht I did the other day I dint even bother to ask her num or anyfin else, anyway d cab we board together because of trafic pass a place thet will nt favour her gettin home whc means she will need more moni to get home and she's with her lst card so I hv to pay for the one she's in so she can get home with wht she has with her...so I got her num wen we meet again d second time and she pay me back....don't bother to ask how she pay me back......don't think its over you may likely pay back as well, so watch out and update us here when that happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? / Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? / Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.