Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls (5809 Views)

U.S. Embassy Warns Of Possible 'Terrorism' Attacks In Nigeria - Reuters / President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls / China Executes Eight For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by alnaijiri(m): 6:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Celepope:
What's the meaning of that poop you typed there?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A government based solely on Sharia law.

Wash your mouth with soap and acid. Stop insulting the plans of Almighty God for mankind if you don't want to be cursed.
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by ojimbo(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan: Jonathan, call your boys to order.

You sent them to murder Buhari, you dictator.
northern ram, una don finish una protest for Gasa killings?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by EasternLeopard: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri: The corruption and incompetence of the Nigerian government has robbed an entire generation of Northern Muslims of their future. Only Islamic rule can bring peace and prosperity to Nigeria.

We Christians need to fast and pray

Look at this one saying "only islamic rule will bring peace and prosperity to Nigeria"

Pls carve out far North and declare the area Sharia Theocracy of Arewa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by ddeola: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2014
This is only one part of the hydra-headed monster called BH
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by alnaijiri(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

We Christians need to fast and pray

Look at this one saying "only islamic rule will bring peace and prosperity to Nigeria"

Pls carve out far North and declare the area Sharia Theocracy of Arewa.

You want to short change the Muslims? God has given us all of Nigeria (do you think Amalgamation could occur without God's consent?), and we will not break off without the oil and access to the sea.
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by EasternLeopard: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri:

Wash your mouth with soap and acid. Stop insulting the plans of Almighty God for mankind if you don't want to be cursed.

Pls tell that god to keep his useless plan to himself.
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by alnaijiri(m): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Pls tell that god to keep his useless plan to himself.

I'd watch out if I were you.
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by EasternLeopard: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri:

Pls tell that god to keep his plan to himself.

Tell him also to prove himself true under the banner of SHARIA THEOCRACY OF AREWA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Celepope: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri:

Tell your useless moon god to first attend to the curses already heaped on his children and their virgin seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by alnaijiri(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Celepope:
Tell your useless moon god to first attend to the curses already heaped on his children and their virgin seekers.
k

Why are you so full of hate towards God? Is it because you've spent another year fruitlessly looking for employment and has now descended into frustration?
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by EasternLeopard: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri:

You want to short change the Muslims? God has given us all of Nigeria (do you think Amalgamation could occur without God's consent?), and we will not break off without the oil and access to the sea.

Amalgamation was God's plan to save the Northern Christians.

I wonder what kind of sufferring they would be experiencing if Northern protectorate was granted independence.

We know they would have declared Arewa as a Sharia and murdered all Christian tribes.

Mark my words

In 2015

Two things will happen in Nigeria which are.

1) Nigeria will be restructured

OR

2) Nigeria will divide

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by EasternLeopard: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri: k

Why are you so full of hate towards God? Is it because you've spent another year fruitlessly looking for employment and has now descended into frustration?

You believe allah is god

A god that preaches revenge unforgiveness

A god that waste his time writing all over Northern Nigeria " There is no god but allah" and yet can't write on shecow's forehead " You are misquoting the quran"

That god needs to be bind and cast into hell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by omenka(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2014
The first step towards solving a problem is to understand it.

Surely, I believe there are people in the highest level of government supplying the sect with the needed intel and finances to keep it afloat and sustain its campaign of terror. No doubt about that. But it will be foolish of anyone to think that their activities is more about politics than ideology.

That said, I don't believe any information that comes from that bias source. You can't tell me that Madam Lipsy would publish the result of he so called poll if they cast her employer in very bad light. She won't!!! Just like the economics indices the rolls out everyday, they are a complete opposite of what obtains in reality!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by alnaijiri(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You believe allah is god

A god that preaches revenge unforgiveness

A god that waste his time writing all over Northern Nigeria " There is no god but allah" and yet can't write on shecow's forehead " You are misquoting the quran"

That god needs to be bind and cast into hell.

Surely you shall pay for your words and deeds.
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Freiburger(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes: This Kangaroo poll is nothing but a farce grin
+1000likes smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Descartes: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Freiburger:
+1000likes smiley
Nigeria conducting farce polls since 1914 cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by EasternLeopard: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri:

Surely you shall pay for your words and deeds.

Investigate that god you worship

He is an impostor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Freiburger(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes: Nigeria conducting farce polls since 1914 cheesy grin
Ask me if they can quote the unemployment figures grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Descartes: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2014
omenka: The first step towards solving a problem is to understand it.

Surely, I believe there are people in the highest level of government supplying the sect with the needed intel and finances to keep it afloat and sustain its campaign of terror. No doubt about that. But it will be foolish of anyone to think that their activities is more about politics than ideology.

That said, I don't believe any information that comes from that bias source. You can't tell me that Madam Lipsy would publish the result of he so called poll if they cast her employer in very bad light. She won't!!! Just like the economics indices the rolls out everyday, they are a complete opposite of what obtains in reality!!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Descartes: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Freiburger:
Ask me if they can quote the unemployment figures grin
That one They have been rolling out the figures over some decades now cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Descartes: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri:

Shekau how u dey, hope our chiboks are still with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Uchwilliam(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2014
I agree terrorism is politically motivated.but who is more involved pdp or apc?D answer is,both are involved in one way or the other.apc started it but whn they realised its nt helpin them politically they withdrew bt pdp knowin it makes apc weaker continued on it nd made people to believe its still apc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Umh..I wanted to comment but Nigeria will never get it right until we do away with tribalism and the mentality of "you chop,I chop"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Nihilist: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri: The corruption and incompetence of the Nigerian government has robbed an entire generation of Northern Muslims of their future. Only Islamic rule can bring peace and prosperity to Nigeria.

You are absolutely right.

We need Islamic law in Nigeria. If we had Sharia law in North, all of the rubbish we see today will not have happened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by MightySparrow: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2014
This is not true,
There is unemployment everywhere.
Why are igbos not terrists
or Yoruba?
The few yorubas caught in Europe were misguided new converts to Islam.
Not until recently, they say, I have not seen Hausa - fulanis as a mechanic, Radio repair, Carpenter, radio mechanic, mason. I don't mean all northerners but the ones peddling violence. The few Christians among them don't beg. you see them in some part of Born, Taraba, Plateau, Kebbi, Adamawa.
Something that can keep their teeming population busy.
The easiest employment sanctioned by their religion is looting besides nomadic , shayi, Shoe shiner, is looting.
An average Hausa - Fulani is naturally lazy.

Islam itself has not helped them. A man having four wives under her roof may not have good income to maintain the family, hence, you see the innocent children who are taught 'hate' as Islamic doctrine. They beg from well - to - do people.
They wonder why things are not so good for them.
They vent their venom on innocent people when rehearsed some satanic verses..

What employment are they talking about?
Employment follows skill acquisition.
Skill comes and innovation come from education.

The same education their opinion leaders teach them is Haram. .
What job can you give illiterates other than wheel barrow pushing or security?

When they take to arms in the name of Allah, they loot to enjoy other peoples sweat, that is cheaper.

An Igbo young man is known majorly with trading, Yoruba with handiwork. These are what these tribes display in the north. You will never see their children beg. The Muslim northerners that mostly idle (mostly idle) sit in motor parks, around mosques, palaces and talk away their time or looking for trouble. Some that work sell coconut, kolanut, carrot etc some sophisticated ones sell black market, recharge card, suya, pepper,tomatoes, water.
I think this is not the voice of thinking Nigerians but silly northerners, themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by jericco1(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2014
I don't really think unemployemt is the cause of terrorism though maybe mini robbery, but I consider politics as a major factor because most of 'em politicians want to be on the hot seat the want to be the incubent whatever, in order to achieve the mischievous aims they created the so-called terror group to scare off competitors, please let all the politicians stand down!!!
Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by MightySparrow: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2014

We need Islamic law in Nigeria. If we had Sharia law in North, all of the rubbish we see today will not have happened.

what good has your Islamic law done for Arab countries but to punish the poor and protect the mighty. Silly illetrate. What peace do you now have in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mali etc.

How many of you Muslims want to go and live in these countries? People from them are running to Europe, America or Australia.

Islam brought darkness to the world. period.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Pesuzok(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Was he the one who sent them to kidnap the wife of Cameroon's VP

Truly Lunatics full Nairaland

Was Atiku or Buhari the one that sent them to kidnap the wife of the Cameroon's VP...

We can see that blame game will keep us running in circles,

The earlier we drop the blame game, sentiments and face this BH for what they are, the better for we Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Pesuzok(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri:

Then why dont you want to live in peace,

Why not allow people freely practice their religion,

You see yourselves, you want to eat your cake and still have it,

you want the whole country to be Islam by force, and are not ready to allow the people that choose otherwise to go..

SMH, now i am beginning to think that BH are not illiterates as we think,

For someone educated (i believe) like you to have such thoughts,

i give up!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2014

Yeah right, the same Islamic rule that Shekau is fighting for and has massacred thousands of people for.

As a true Christian with neutrality in politics and world affairs, I don't judge others, but the actions of those of them killing people in the name of Allah (Allahu akbar), makes me want to say the religion is cursed, Ishmael was cursed anyway, no biggies.

The north needs to re-orient their people, engage them more in things that will reduce poverty (but not by committing genocide against its own people like Shekau is doing), send them to proper schools, not the ones they will go to recite Qu'ran.

And teach the ones on the street to start looking clean. Those kids sucks and smell bad, really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Descartes: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Nihilist:

Aboki did I hear you say that
Remember here is no Iraq angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls by Pesuzok(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Nihilist:

So what is the way forward, since its already happening? I believe the north has a role to play for this to end if they truly want it to end.

But you know fully well that islamic law wont work in Nigeria because we a nation with diverse religions, so what do you suggest we do.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Bans Processions, Unlawful Assembly / Labour Party Releases Statement On Indicted And Expelled Former Chairman / NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.