Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft (16025 Views)

Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by continentalceo(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2014
Boy turn to cat! all those guys don smoke SK..lol I laugh in ikwerre
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by VantagePoint: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
sisiafrika: if there must be holy spirit then evil spirit must exist to make up the balance. This world is held in equilibrium, any disturbance will lead to shift to annul the disturbance. Bothing like superstition! It is real, it happens! Take it or leave it! There are witches and wizards! There are unseen forces that holds the world! N.B: I ne'er accused anybody!
And where's your proof or source of a balancing "evil spirit" ?
What equilibrium?
What disturbance?
Is this Physics?
Nigerians:interpreting the scriptures THEIR OWN WAY since 1914.
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by Moblord(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Sijo01: Why cant these witches/wizard form an association and invade boko haram den to do the needful.
because ur government didn't ask dem to... And its like they don't interfere with what didn't affect dem
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by delishpot: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2014
that one na SAFE KEEPING not arrest. what happened in Aluu would have happened in rumolumeni. if police did not take them away now na same Nigerians go come here come wash mouth pour the water on police head.if police take them then release them soon and those people get hold of them na same us go come here come abuse them.

Police una well done o una don save 2 lives.
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by san316(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2014
chibecanglobal: Africans with their backwardness..imagine how we still think in the 21st century despite living in midst of information explosion.
It baffles me how people still believe a human can transform into another life form.Superstition is an affliction indeed.
in ur mind u r tryin to b a modernized or ''civilized'' person. FYI, even the oyibo u r trying to emulate are into such archaic activities. Have u heard of mysticism, psychics, palm reading, occultic groups etc? Well, the oyibos have got theirs well packaged and dats y u see theirs differently.
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by sylve11: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Sijo01:

They can still do it. Before boko boys notice their presence, they will poison the food/water or infect them with ebola virus.

U still do not understand when i say energy pass energy. cool
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by flyingdutchman(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2014
chibecanglobal: Africans with their backwardness..imagine how we still think in the 21st century despite living in midst of information explosion.
It baffles me how people still believe a human can transform into another life form.Superstition is an affliction indeed.
Ehnnnn? And God does not exist right? Spiritual realm doesn't exist! satan is a mythical figure. Allow yourself to be deceived cos of 'civilization'
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by mecussey(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2014
sisiafrika: if there must be holy spirit then evil spirit must exist to make up the balance. This world is held in equilibrium, any disturbance will lead to shift to annul the disturbance. Bothing like superstition! It is real, it happens! Take it or leave it! There are witches and wizards! There are unseen forces that holds the world! N.B: I ne'er accused anybody!

Gbamest...the world is held in equilibrum, simple. To me, the boy is innocent, he was afflicted but now the spirit must have left. If you kill the boy, the evil spirit will still look for another body. According to the bible, you cant kill an evil spirit, you can only cast it away.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by myspnigeria: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Funny news from vanguards
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by segsxpendable(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
see talent o...if this should happen in western country,na direct admission to school of wizardry and witch-craft....
Nigerians: wasting talents since 1910

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by Seun(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
sisiafrika: if there must be holy spirit then evil spirit must exist to make up the balance.
Since there are no evil spirits, this is a strong argument for atheism. Well done, bro!
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by brucelkelley: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2014
my best friend's mother-in-law makes $72 /hour on the internet . She has been laid off for six months but last month her payment was $21211 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this web-site....... shocked........ WWW.WORKTIN.COM
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by omenka(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
If witchcraft na arrestable offence, den our prisons suppose dey overflow with politicians, especially Theodore Orji wen dem capture on camera as juju man dey take dead chicken dey beat am for body!!
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by babaireti(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
But have you witness magic play b4? may be as entertainment or what soever: then wake up,and stop fooling urself ,it is real
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by kceemart(f): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
mezebel: bia nwa unwana jokwa... U no sabi say aluu means abormination? Unwana people sabi answer disgusting names ranging from mbe(tortoise) oke(rat) okpani(mumu first son) uka(talk) enya(eye) among other miserable ones. Abeg u guys should embrace changes cos those name has effect on the bearer
U got it wrong Aluu in Afikpo does not mean abomination,it has a different pronunciation.Pls don't say wut u don't know.Btw,we re talking abt a 10ys old witch,let's not derail abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
You are a stark fool! You need to be educated properly in the 21st century!
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
[b][/b]
It is so annoying to see. The Nigerian society is very backward!

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by abdurl(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
chibecanglobal: PORT HARCOURT— The residents of
Iwofe, Rumuolumeni in Obio/Akpor
Local Government Area of Rivers
State were on Monday, thrown into
confusion following the
apprehension of a 10-year-old boy
said to have turned into a cat to
witch-hunt a family in the
community.
A resident of the community who
spoke to Vanguard said a cat jumped
into a room from nowhere while the
occupants were wide awake. The cat
was said to have transformed to a
boy as they were planning on how to
chase out what they thought was a
mere cat.
Vanguard gathered that when the
cat turned into a young boy, the
occupants of the room screamed to
attract their neighbours who came to
their aid.
The source also said the boy begged
his captors that night not to kill
him, naming his accomplice as a 48-
year-old man said to have sponsored
his evil mission to the family.
Meanwhile, the Iwofe Divisional
Police Headquarters has arrested the
boy and the 48-year-old man. When
contacted, a senior police officer,
who spoke on condition of
anonymity, said: “Actually, two
people have been arrested in
connection to witchcraft activity.”
But he declined to give further
information on the issue, insisting
that it is only the Police Public
Relations Officer, PPRO, that is
empowered to do so.
Contacted, the Rivers Police
Command spokesperson , ASP Grace
Koko, said she was yet to be briefed
on the issue.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/rivers-police-arrest-man-10-yr-old-boy-witchcraft/
confusion following the
community.
mere cat.
their aid.
empowered to do so.
on the issue.
confusion following the
community.
mere cat.
their aid.
empowered to do so.
on the issue.
I beg she this one na true story or what... cos wetin concern police with witchcraft and juju.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by Barzbarz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Scam... The viden pls...
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by Barzbarz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Scam... The video pls...
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by omoadeleye(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
VantagePoint:
And where's your proof or source of a balancing "evil spirit" ?
What equilibrium?
What disturbance?
Is this Physics?
Nigerians:interpreting the scriptures THEIR OWN WAY since 1914.

maybe you are still a kid not to know that evil and bad exist. so nothing is wasted .
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by sisiafrika(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Seun:
Since there are no evil spirits, this is a strong argument for atheism. Well done, bro!
seun hafa na? I'm no bro
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by sisiafrika(f): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
all4naija:
You are a stark fool! You need to be educated properly in the 21st century!
hey fagg! Committing suicide is far easier than shouting like a Castrated bull dog all around, try it out. Ashi ere alakori
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by streetzdreamz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
oppinionated:

Abeg shut up and stop sounding more ignorant than u already do.

Equilibrium ko

Imagine a "good" spirit being in equilibrium with a bad spirit instead of whooping its ass.

Naaaaaaaaansense
n u more knowledgeable wit dis gibberish u spewed?wat d lady said was 100percent correct,if dia is no evil dia"l b no good,if dia is no light dia'l b no darkness,life itself is an equilibrium dat needs to b balanced at all times,talk of mortality n natality,seek knowledge n u'l find t stop dwelling on d figments of ur imaginations........
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
sisiafrika: hey fagg! Committing suicide is far easier than shouting like a Castrated bull dog all around, try it out. Ashi ere alakori
Hi lesbo! You need to drink cyanide to end your miserable life because you aren't useful to humanity. Try it out. Eejit!
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by sisiafrika(f): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
all4naija: Hi lesbo! You need to drink cyanide to end your miserable life because you aren't useful to humanity. Try it out. Eejit!
if not for respect, I would have said ur MOTHER disvirgined me.
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
sisiafrika: if not for respect, I would have said ur MOTHER disvirgined me.
I would have said the same thing to you, that your UGLY father did that to me.
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by chibecanglobal(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
san316: in ur mind u r tryin to b a modernized or ''civilized'' person. FYI, even the oyibo u r trying to emulate are into such archaic activities. Have u heard of mysticism, psychics, palm reading, occultic groups etc? Well, the oyibos have got theirs well packaged and dats y u see theirs differently.
Superstition is everywhere but facts are always sacred
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by chibecanglobal(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
flyingdutchman: Ehnnnn? And God does not exist right? Spiritual realm doesn't exist! satan is a mythical figure. Allow yourself to be deceived cos of 'civilization'
but i know that you are not ready to believe every story. why ?
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by chibecanglobal(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
babaireti:
But have you witness magic play b4? may be as entertainment or what soever: then wake up,and stop fooling urself ,it is real
LOL...i wan laugh die...before you go any further look up the meaning of the word MAGIC in the dictionary or do a light search on google to grasp what magic is all about my dear friend. You truely need this enlightenment please.Honestly everyone needs freedom from superstition...with it u can never attain your potential..mark my words
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by aluunoble: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
mezebel: bia nwa unwana jokwa... U no sabi say aluu means abormination? Unwana people sabi answer disgusting names ranging from mbe(tortoise) oke(rat) okpani(mumu first son) uka(talk) enya(eye) among other miserable ones. Abeg u guys should embrace changes cos those name has effect on the bearer

Lol d badest!
Nope, d abormination in that context is spelt alu, or aru'!

Oke, is d short form of okechukwu (God's portion)
Okpani...hmm I no knw wetin dat one mean sef

Mbe (tortoise) u r ryt! But think about d positive life style of a tortoise!there u are! One of ma uncle's answers that name!

Enya! Hmmm no bi eye wey u carry de read, wat else is as important as the eyes?

Uka short form of Ukachukwu, meaning The House of God.(Church). Moreso, dat's ma mum's maiden name!
Re: Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft by kudiice(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Another superstitious person. We African's with our retarded thoughts ehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / What Do You Fear The Most In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.