Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG (15894 Views)

Andela Tech Divas! A chance for ladies to get employed ! no experience required. / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Be Self Employed! No Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG by Dragonking: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2014
GPA5:

IF YOU CAN'T PROVIDE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION DON'T QUOTE ME BACK

WHO ARE THE PROFESSION HE EMPLOYED IF
NOT ENGINEERS?

I AM DONE WITH YOU.

You should be the one to answer that question on behalf of OBJ your master.
Re: PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG by GPA5: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Dragonking:

You should be the one to answer that question on behalf of OBJ your master.

NOT, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER IT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID HE DIDN'T USE ENGINEER AND I ASKED YOU THAT

NOT ENGINEERS?
Re: PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG by Dragonking: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2014
GPA5:

NOT, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER IT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID HE DIDN'T USE ENGINEER AND I ASKED YOU THAT

NOT ENGINEERS?

Am not the one that said it actually..look carefully and see the title of the thread we are in..what does that tell you?Abeg who did your master OBJ employ before he privitized nepa?
Re: PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG by GPA5: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Dragonking:

Am not the one that said it actually..look carefully and see the title of the thread we are in..what does that tell you?Abeg who did your master OBJ employ before he privitized nepa?

I AM DONE WITH YOU. YOU SAID HE DIDN'T EMPLOY A SINGLE ENGINEER AND I ASKED YOU WHCH PROFESSIONS DID HE EMPLOY.

#DON'T TWIST IT
Re: PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG by Dragonking: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2014
GPA5:

I AM DONE WITH YOU. YOU SAID HE DIDN'T EMPLOY A SINGLE ENGINEER AND I ASKED YOU WHCH PROFESSIONS DID HE EMPLOY.

#DON'T TWIST IT

Twist what? What is the title of this thread? Abeg stop running away from facts and answer the question yourself to defend your master OBJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Ongoing Recruitment At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc - DailyJobsNG / 5 Ways To Deal With Parental Pressure After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.