Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (126369 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
dotman10:
hello anybody in the house. please i have this very important question to ask. is it possible for me to serve in a private organisation if they are willing to accept me? please can anybody tell me how to go about it. i will really appreciat it as i will be serving this batch c lagos

....on a normal day, Nysc DO NOT post to private organisations. But you could try ur luck by getting a letter requesting that Nysc post you to them -from †ђξ said private organisation.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotchez(f): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Adeniran Ogunsanya Where's that?

I wish I saw this ur message on time on thursday. I for storm there go act film for dem.
secretariat dat we went to collect our ppa letter is nt far frm adeniran ogunsanya
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
yankeedudu01:
Oops! I have a very very important event on that day. Mehn, I won't be part of that mad fun... *feeling sad*

Too bad, really would have loved everyone to be there

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

You can board any bus goin to Ajah. They'd pass through lekki phase1 while going to Ajah. Now this Ajah buses can be boarded @ Mile2, CMS, Obalende. For those who dunno how to get to †ђξ above mentioned. U can go like this:
Oshodi-Obalende-Lekki/Ajah ....or
Cele-Mile2-Ajah ....or
Cele-Cms-Ajah ....or
Cele-oshodi-obalende-ajah.

Thanks for this man...

I know we are reasoning the 1k entrance fee at elegushi, and looking at our allowee and feeling we don't want to spend much ... But let's not forget this is a one time thing, we never had the chance to camp, we never had the chance to have the fun other corpers in the past had, we might not get to see most of our friends that we met here till we do our POP next year. I know the allowee is small and our budget is big, but this is something worth doing. We can make that day a memorable one if only you guys are willing. It would be wonderful to see this wonderful ladies and gentlemen once again, together we can make it happen.... Love u guys.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotman10(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

....on a normal day, Nysc DO NOT post to private organisations. But you could try ur luck by getting a letter requesting that Nysc post you to them -from †ђξ said private organisation.

Thanks so much for the response but do u have anybody who have done that successfuly....thanks
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotman10(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Thanks so much for the response but do u have anybody who have done that successfuly....thanks
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
To everyone using UNITY BANK!!!!

Guys I think this bank is trying to play us. Just called my account officer and was told that our alawi will be paid by November, that its what their management said.... This Unity bank has fixed our money into fixed deposit QED!!!.... It think its time we act and stop that move... I can't imagine not receiving my September and October alawi until November
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
modexechee:

Guys I think this bank is trying to play us. Just called my account officer and was told that our alawi will be paid by November, that its what their management said.... This Unity bank has fixed our money into fixed deposit QED!!!.... It think its time we act and stop that move... I can't imagine not receiving my September and October alawi until November

Now thatz evil, how do they want you guys to survive till then? All this mushroom banks.

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
dotchez:

secretariat dat we went to collect our ppa letter is nt far frm adeniran ogunsanya

okay, thanks smiley
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
dotman10:

no, if I did omo na †ђξ two of us dem for post go that private org. By force grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Kelvinpam(m): 6:01am On Oct 11, 2014
modexechee:
Chai!!!!! unity bank why?? .... I never smell any shishi.... abeg any one using Unity?

UNITY BANK!!! cry I neva see anytin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Mannylex:

Now thatz evil, how do they want you guys to survive till then? All this mushroom banks.

My broda I weak for them.... na wen they see me rubbing their bank then they wld know that I was just trying to be a good citizen....
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Kelvinpam:

UNITY BANK!!! cry I neva see anytin
Unity Bank management said na till November, which means, we r gonna miss out October too.... They don carry our alawi go put for fixed deposit to yield profit for them...
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yankeedudu01(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
modexechee:

Unity Bank management said na till November, which means, we r gonna miss out October too.... They don carry our alawi go put for fixed deposit to yield profit for them...
This can't be true...
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
So After the new adjustments, this should be the basic scenerio
1 bottle of wine alcoholic/non-alcohiolic = 1000 naira and
above
A pack of juice or yoghurt-300naira * 3packs = 900 and
above
can of beer- 300 naira * 3 = 900 and above
can of soft drink- 200 * 5= 1000 and above
Pack of lacasera - 1000 and above
if we comply with this, we wont run out of drinks... We would
even have excess...
If you bring Moet, Hennesy, Ciroc, no wahala u would be
highly appreciated *wink*
You could also bring snack: shortbread, hobnobs, chips e.t.c
but whatever snack brought must be sealed for obvious
reasons....
Stuffs are normally sold at the beach ; suya, fish e.t.c..... That
should be on individual expense.
And dont forget to bring your disposable cups.

Please do well to indicate if you would attend the beach party. There is a large turn out from the BBM group, would love our Nairaland friends to come in mass also. Since the idea was born here.

Venue: Elegushi beach(1k entrance fee) lekki phase 1
Date: 18th October
Time: 12pm

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotman10(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mannylex:
above
above
even have excess...
reasons....

Please do well to indicate if you would attend the beach party. There is a large turn out from the BBM group, would love our Nairaland friends to come in mass also. Since the idea was born here.

Well, I have been following this thread for some times now and am more or less a member already even though am a prospective corper C14......but wana know, can I join the train. I mean I will like to be there to meet people, and catch some fun.....

Am I free to?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
dotman10:

Well, I have been following this thread for some times now and am more or less a member already even though am a prospective corper C14......but wana know, can I join the train. I mean I will like to be there to meet people, and catch some fun.....

Am I free to?
yes you can. Its a free world. D fact dat It is ƒø̲̣̣я̅ B14 members doesnt relegate oda corpers to d background. Come along wit ur friends.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
And pls pls pls let's not 4get d dress code.
Guys; White and a touch of blue
Ladies; White and a touch of pink.
Tanx ƒø̲̣̣я̅ ur usual cooperation
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
dotman10:

Am I free to?

U are very welcome man. Just follow all the protocols.

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tonydamus, dotchez, jennyphar. Will I see you on Saturday?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by debygirly(f): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mannylex:
above
above
even have excess...
reasons....

Nice. grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ifeadikanwanne: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
dotchez:

itire/ikate local council

Drop your email dear, before night fall wanna reach you right away, very important. Thanks!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
debygirly:

Nice. grin

Hope u'll be there?

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by kriscamdi(m): 1:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Pls will be realy glad if we all can make it please, we need a good organization. Planing and pls we need to be very punctual. Its on saturday for dos doin saturday chores pls hasten so dat u can finish by say 10 or 11 so dat by 1 or 2 we all will be der. So mab by 11 or 12 u start leav ur house pls, its jus a suggestion so dat we could catch much fun as we can within d short while, koz me go fit dey reach 8,9 or d following morning sef.and finaly, pls it seems d come wit xtra cloths datz if u wana catch plenty abi maximum fun in d wata sha,let me not bore u guys wiv my long talk, would love it if its rily fun and spectacular,no be only celebrities dey share beach pics, koz me go put our fne pics oo and I knw we hv cute guys n pretty ladies hia.so charge ur foes n all koz its gona make brains. I pray oo.. Datz my blog sha http://kriscamdi..de/?m=1 see you guys in elegushi.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2014
This is serious; so person nor go see kobo until nov. Them for pay us half naaaa

modexechee
post=27036761:

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2014
Bro, hopefully but diz unity bank pple nor send any alert oooo.

Hissexcellencie:
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotchez(f): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

yes you will.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Bigdreams(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hi, Have you been to this thread of late? https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#1905996.16

It contains an interesting topic titled: Enhancing Your Employability - A Comprehensive Career & Job Hunting Guide

I can assure you that it will be of great benefit to you as it discusses very important issues that will enhance your ability in order to get employed.

Here is the link once again: https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#1905996.16

Please, read, jot down, ask questions and also invite your friends over.

Once again, https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#1905996.16

I'll be waiting to answer your questions there.

Thank you.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
dotchez:

yes you will.

Babe can u drop ur bbm pin or whatsapp nums, so we can contact you easily and brief you on matters arising...

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
kriscamdi:
Pls will be realy glad if we all can make it please, we need a good organization. Planing and pls we need to be very punctual. Its on saturday for dos doin saturday chores pls hasten so dat u can finish by say 9 or 10 so dat by 1 or 2 we all will be der. So mab by 10 or 11 u start leav ur house pls, its jus a suggestion so dat we could catch much fun as we can within d short while, koz me go fit dey reach 8,9 or d following morning sef.and finaly, pls it seems d come wit xtra cloths datz if u wana catch plenty abi maximum fun in d wata sha,let me not bore u guys wiv my long talk, would love it if its rily fun and spectacular,no be only celebrities dey share beach pics, koz me go put our fne pics oo and I knw we hv cute guys n pretty ladies hia.so charge ur foes n all koz its gona make brains. I pray oo.. Datz my blog sha http://kriscamdi..de/?m=1 see you guys in elegushi.

omo †ђξ timing is very important oº°˚
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
tonydamus:
Bro, hopefully but diz unity bank pple nor send any alert oooo.

my guy wey don pass out said we should go to †ђξ bank and try withdrawing over †ђξ counter that sometimes alawee comes buh they fail to send credit alerts on time. So *fingers crossed*
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
dotchez:

yes you will.

good to hear. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (98) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.