Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (126235 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2014
kriscamdi:
Pls will be realy glad if we all can make it please, we need a good organization. Planing and pls we need to be very punctual. Its on saturday for dos doin saturday chores pls hasten so dat u can finish by say 10 or 11 so dat by 1 or 2 we all will be der. So mab by 11 or 12 u start leav ur house pls, its jus a suggestion so dat we could catch much fun as we can within d short while, koz me go fit dey reach 8,9 or d following morning sef.and finaly, pls it seems d come wit xtra cloths datz if u wana catch plenty abi maximum fun in d wata sha,let me not bore u guys wiv my long talk, would love it if its rily fun and spectacular,no be only celebrities dey share beach pics, koz me go put our fne pics oo and I knw we hv cute guys n pretty ladies hia.so charge ur foes n all koz its gona make brains. I pray oo.. Datz my blog sha http://kriscamdi..de/?m=1 see you guys in elegushi.
we should all try to be dea by 12 pls. Timing ȋ̝̊̅§ very important. We gat to start on time and finish on time to allow those goin far get to dea destination on time. Den its ur choice if you stil want to stay behind wen we done. NO AFRICAN TIME PLS. 12pm IS THE TIME Tanx.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by thelifechangers: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Life throws various opportunities at our doorsteps daily. Some take hold of it while others let it slip by.
Which category do you belong?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by onyinye91(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2014
A female roommate is needed at ajao estate Anthony in a single room self contain. Interested person shud call 07087719029 .D bill is jst 100k for a year. D rooms re tiled and d place is very neat.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yankeedudu01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
onyinye91:
A female roommate is needed at ajao estate Anthony in a single room self contain. Interested person shud call 07087719029 .D bill is jst 100k for a year. D rooms re tiled and d place is very neat.
I have a female corper that is interested, I will send your digits to her.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by onyinye91(f): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
yankeedudu01:
I have a female corper that is interested, I will send your digits to her.
ok
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by spyme(f): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
hmmmmm allawee never enter o
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by spyme(f): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
My fellow corpers,help me o. my ppa is a nightmare. first i studied linguistics and communications, i was posted to a private shop (i dnt wnt to say firm) this shop is located in a market and they are into making of customized notebooks. as if tht is not annoying enough, I and another female corper. the owner has a full time job elsewhere so we are required to make the notepads...we are to resume by 9 and close by 5. last week, he made us come to work on public holidays (mon and tues), and on wednesday when i went for my clearance, i was told that i had to go and make dlvry in banana island (time was already past 2), even though i pleaded so mny times that it was already late to go to the island (ppa and my house are both located in iyana ipaja) well,just to be obedient i left for island after i was done with my clearance (2pm), i got back to iyana ipaja past 10, my husband had to come and pick me from the bus stop. as if that is not enough, the following day, i was asked to go and pick a cake and take it to the owner's workplace in ikeja which i simply refused, the other corper was asked to run the errand.... to top it up, we are required to work on saturdays as well which i dont plan on ever going. well, i just received a mail titled 'warning' stating that i am suppose to serve my country in all circumstances and i can not choose orr dictate when i can come to work,what errands i can run, also my being married isnt their business. the most annoying thing is I am older than the monkey. i am so pissed...any advice in the house? (sorry for the plenty errors, na as i dey vex...to angry to correct anything)
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 9jafella(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please advise me on what to do. I am a stream 2 corper and i was assigned a Stanbic IBTC account for my allawee. Up till now...i avnt been paid the sept allowee.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by BabaNath(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
embarassed What's going on here?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yankeedudu01(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2014
spyme:
My fellow corpers,help me o. my ppa is a nightmare. first i studied linguistics and communications, i was posted to a private shop (i dnt wnt to say firm) this shop is located in a market and they are into making of customized notebooks. as if tht is not annoying enough, I and another female corper. the owner has a full time job elsewhere so we are required to make the notepads...we are to resume by 9 and close by 5. last week, he made us come to work on public holidays (mon and tues), and on wednesday when i went for my clearance, i was told that i had to go and make dlvry in banana island (time was already past 2), even though i pleaded so mny times that it was already late to go to the island (ppa and my house are both located in iyana ipaja) well,just to be obedient i left for island after i was done with my clearance (2pm), i got back to iyana ipaja past 10, my husband had to come and pick me from the bus stop. as if that is not enough, the following day, i was asked to go and pick a cake and take it to the owner's workplace in ikeja which i simply refused, the other corper was asked to run the errand.... to top it up, we are required to work on saturdays as well which i dont plan on ever going. well, i just received a mail titled 'warning' stating that i am suppose to serve my country in all circumstances and i can not choose orr dictate when i can come to work,what errands i can run, also my being married isnt their business. the most annoying thing is I am older than the monkey. i am so pissed...any advice in the house? (sorry for the plenty errors, na as i dey vex...to angry to correct anything)
Sorry about that. I feel your pain. Is running errands part of serving your country Is the company paying up to 50k? Do you have a company car for delivery? You need to complain all of these to your LGI, he/she will know how to help out.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yankeedudu01(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2014
9jafella:
Please advise me on what to do. I am a stream 2 corper and i was assigned a Stanbic IBTC account for my allawee. Up till now...i avnt been paid the sept allowee.
You are not alone,same with Unity Bank.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
spyme:

This is just plain wickedness. & that God forsaken boss of urs have the gut to tell you that your are serving your country.

Seems to me this people pay nysc 4 cheap labour. Cos going by the nysc act *ceteris paribus*, u are not serving your country but rather slaving for a selfish individual.

Its so paining me, like am the one. If its a private school, considering the fact that we are impacting on the future generation of this country, its understandable to say we are serving the country. Anything other than that is just plane ridiculous.

I'd suggest u talk with your LI, explaining your ordeals with him. If he still refuses, I'd talk to a lawyer, cos those fellows know their way around the nysc act very well.

Go as far as texting the DG if need be, & create a thread on nairaland sef, am sure something may come out of it afterall.

Peace dear, much love.
#amSoPissed

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
And its 2 days to go to the event we've all been waiting for... This is just a reminder to let you know we have you in mind and would love to see you come saturday...

Venue: Elegushi Beach lekki(1k entrance fee)
Date: 18th October 2014
Time: 12pm

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2014
spyme:
My fellow corpers,help me o. my ppa is a nightmare. first i studied linguistics and communications, i was posted to a private shop (i dnt wnt to say firm) this shop is located in a market and they are into making of customized notebooks. (ppa and my house are both located in iyana ipaja) well,just to be obedient i left for island after i was done with my clearance (2pm), i got back to iyana ipaja past 10, my husband had to come and pick me from the bus stop. to top it up, we are required to work on saturdays as well which i dont plan on ever going. well, i just received a mail titled 'warning' stating that i am suppose to serve my country in all circumstances and i can not choose orr dictate when i can come to work,what errands i can run, also my being married isnt their business. the most annoying thing is I am older than the monkey. i am so pissed...any advice in the house? (sorry for the plenty errors, na as i dey vex...to angry to correct anything)

firstly sorry for all †ђξ inconveniences Nysc has caused you.
But........

I expected that before we receive our acceptance letters, we would've found out what †ђξ ppa are into and what our job description there would be. That would save a lotta people †ђξ stress they now go through. But since †ђξ deed has been done I suggest you get rejected there and apply for reposting but; reposting is always a gamble cos u dunno if where you'd be posted to is better or worse of. So talk to your L.I first whilst making ur boss know that you can't be his workhorse @ all times. And don't forget to chip in †ђξ fact that you are married when talking. It may help ur cause at d same time look to get a request letter from another place where you'd be reposted to if you can. Cos if you wait for Nysc to post you, you may wait for 2months and no clearance means no alawee. Goodluck mrs and if e work pls coman share testimony here o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:00am On Oct 16, 2014
9jafella:

I know some persons in Stanbic have been paid. Ensure u filled and stamped ur bank forms as appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by onyinye91(f): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Mannylex:
And its 2 days to go to the event we've all been waiting for... This is just a reminder to let you know we have you in mind and would love to see you come saturday...

Venue: Elegushi Beach lekki(1k entrance fee)
Date: 18th October 2014

its gonna be wow. Cnt wait to meet everyone again.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
onyinye91:
its gonna be wow. Cnt wait to meet everyone again.

grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Godskidmidas(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2014
allowee I aff enter oo...so Saturday it is

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
The committee feels it wld be an awesome idea, and would justify our real purpose of organising the event when taking pix wiv our nysc cap, it wld give us uniformity, and by the time we put up the pix anywhere, people would know what the event was all about, they would know we are the unique one's, the only one's who didn't camp since the formation of NYSC, but took up the initiative and made an impression, that even though we didn't get the fun others had, we created our fun.... And we would remember it was the year Ebola ravaged Nigeria cheesy. So please come with your caps. Cheers

Venue: Elegushi beach(1K entrance fee)
Date: 18th october 2014

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Kelvinpam(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Alawee neva show!!! And unity bank pple don receive...DG NYSC come to ma rescue. .
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by onyinye91(f): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls who av two whites.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 9jafella(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

I know some persons in Stanbic have been paid. Ensure u filled and stamped ur bank forms as appropriately.

sure, i know that as well.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Tonnie2014: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
has evrione hre done clearance. ..because am havin some repostin issuea. jus pickd up my repostin letter today. ..dnt knw if d tym delay nd late clearance wil twil affect my alawee for octoba..pls I nid ansas o..wanna knw if clearance is stil on . tnx pple
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by cfun01: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Tonnie2014:
has evrione hre done clearance. ..because am havin some repostin issuea. jus pickd up my repostin letter today. ..dnt knw if d tym delay nd late clearance wil twil affect my alawee for octoba..pls I nid ansas o..wanna knw if clearance is stil on . tnx pple

Uve got to go to your local government and tell them what ure encountering I guess it's the work of The local government inspector there to tell u what to do
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Kelvinpam(m): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2014
onyinye91:
Pls who av two whites.

I do...
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Godskidmidas(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mannylex:
The committee feels it wld be an awesome idea, and would justify our real purpose of organising the event when taking pix wiv our nysc cap, it wld give us uniformity, and by the time we put up the pix anywhere, people would know what the event was all about, they would know we are the unique one's, the only one's who didn't camp since the formation of NYSC, but took up the initiative and made an impression, that even though we didn't get the fun others had, we created our fun.... And we would remember it was the year Ebola ravaged Nigeria cheesy. So please come with your caps. Cheers

Venue: Elegushi beach(1K entrance fee)
Date: 18th october 2014

should we come with our jungle boots also
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Godskidmidas:

should we come with our jungle boots also

No, just the cap. But if u wish to come along wiv your jungle boot, no trouble. its still part of the swag,

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Godskidmidas(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mannylex:

No, just the cap. But if u wish to come along wiv your jungle boot, no trouble. its still part of the swag,

aahan! I bin don go wash and iron my crested vest say I go wear am tomorrow... even my khaki dey ready
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Godskidmidas:

aahan! I bin don go wash and iron my crested vest say I go wear am tomorrow... even my khaki dey ready

Lol. Whichever way, Just come. Its your presence that is important to us....

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
And Yes, 2mao is game day... The day we've all been waiting for... Come letz groove and catch fun together.

CHEERS!

Venue:Elegushi beach(1k entrance fee)lekki

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
All roads leads to Elegushi beach 2mao. If you aint gon' be there to have fun with ur fellow corps members/friends...You are wrong cheesy pls let's not forget that we r to be there by 12pm try n' leave home on time if you know you stay far from da island and †ђξ entrance fee is just 1000naira. No one was asked to pay any money for anything buh we're expected to put our game face on. wink and come with da mentality that we're gon' have madt fun. We're also expected TO EACH bring drinks worth at least 1k, or snacks. This way we have more than enough to go round. We're all creative people trust me we can make ourselves †ђξ envy of everyone there smiley ehen!
Dress code: GUYS-white/blue. Creamy BABES- white/pink. (Or a touch of both if u don't have plain blue or pink)
Abeg if U know say you (or ya village pple) sabi hold rain abeg ur services will be needed =D *na joke o!* see ya 2mao. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
All roads leads to Elegushi beach 2mao. If you aint gon' be there to have fun with ur fellow corps members/friends...You are wrong cheesy pls let's not forget that we r to be there by 12pm try n' leave home on time if you know you stay far from da island and †ђξ entrance fee is just 1000naira. No one was asked to pay any money for anything buh we're expected to put our game face on. wink and come with da mentality that we're gon' have madt fun. We're also expected TO EACH bring drinks worth at least 1k, or snacks. This way we have more than enough to go round. We're all creative people trust me we can make ourselves †ђξ envy of everyone there smiley ehen!
Dress code: GUYS-white/blue. Creamy BABES- white/pink. (Or a touch of both if u don't have plain blue or pink)
Abeg if U know say you (or ya village pple) sabi hold rain abeg ur services will be needed =D *na joke o!* see ya 2mao. grin
yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (98) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.