Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,898 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? (2134 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / How Tall Should Your Man/gal Be / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its really annoying when you ask a guy for something you are probably urgently in need of and he start asking are you my girlfriend? undecided

Must a girl be your girlfriend before you can give her anything ?
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Asek1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Even in freetown nothing is free...
U dey find person to FZ abi
You r on a loooonng tin grin

And u registered to come ask dis qweshun...
Diaris godu ooo

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Do I luk like her fada,brother or evn bf tat she should ask sumtin 4rm?

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by pasqal09: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
There's no free lunch.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
It depends on what am giving. You dont expect me to give you what I give to the ladies am yanshing except you are doing me that favour cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
pasqal09: There's no free lunch.
Even in the land of the Dead. grin

3 Likes

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by pasqal09: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
OP, do you give your pussy to any random guy?
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Asek1: Even in freetown nothing is free...
U dey find person to FZ abi
You r on a loooonng tin grin

And u registered to come ask dis qweshun...
Diaris godu ooo

which one is FZ
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
edozie04: Do I luk like her fada,brother or evn bf tat she should ask sumtin 4rm?

Na wa o, so you can't give a friend money when she really needs it? undecided
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by salomycruz: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
@op I can remember asking such ques 2,infact my fend(guy) gave me 50k 2 buy my makeup kit 4 work....and he dint ask 4 anything in return and trust me wen I say he was a blessing 2me...buh dey are very few so if u lucky 2 get 1 Neva tag such person a maga he his just capable of helping.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
ULSHERLAN: It depends on what am giving. You dont expect me to give you what I give to the ladies am yanshing except you are doing me that favour cheesy grin

can you imagine , where is brotherly love? grin
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
salomycruz: @op I can remember asking such ques 2,infact my fend(guy) gave me 50k 2 buy my makeup kit 4 work....and he dint ask 4 anything in return and trust me wen I say he was a blessing 2me...buh dey are very few so if u lucky 2 get 1 Neva tag such person a maga he his just capable of helping.

Chai that type of guy is just one in a trillion.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
pasqal09: OP, do you give your pussy to any random guy?

why should I?
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar:

Na wa o, so you can't give a friend money when she really needs it? undecided
A friend yes bt a girl that aint my friend NO,I rather spend on her thn gv ha money
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nawa 4 guys so wat happened to love in sharing
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Asek1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar:

which one is FZ

FriendZoneangry
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by pasqal09: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar:

why should I?

I guess that answers your question then

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Lumyboi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
salomycruz: @op I can remember asking such ques 2,infact my fend(guy) gave me 50k 2 buy my makeup kit 4 work....and he dint ask 4 anything in return and trust me wen I say he was a blessing 2me...buh dey are very few so if u lucky 2 get 1 Neva tag such person a maga he his just capable of helping.

50k for make up kit! Werin do u for face na! Dt ur friend ehn, u beta check urself if e neva use u do smtin.
Ow much v u given a male friend since u started workin?

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Tallesty1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
If a girl comes and say bro or Tally I dey broke o, abeg find me something, haba.... We all nah human being nah so I go give am wetin I get but if she try any of these koni koni things women dey take get things from guys then nah no no no. E no dey work reach wia I dey.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its you girls that cause it...you will ask for a favour from someone, and if he happens to do you the favour..you girl will be like.."dat guy is a mugu!!"..and many guys have learnt from it..even those that haven't encounterd somthing like that...you girl should check it out its not good
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar:

can you imagine , where is brotherly love? grin
dont get me wrong please, I didnt say I cant help but am only trying to say the lvl of help differs. I sure av been a blessing to some and a curse to none wink
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by salomycruz: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lumyboi:

50k for make up kit! Werin do u for face na! Dt ur friend ehn, u beta check urself if e neva use u do smtin.
Ow much v u given a male friend since u started workin?
its clear that you are amg the majority.... just b4 u continue 2 jump in2 conclusion Sir...am a makeup artist the makeup I meant is my kits and as 4 what have giving him,well (when u r large you are large) <--if you are lucky to understand... just because you can't do what anoda person can doesn't make u richer/wiser.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Lumyboi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
salomycruz: its clear that you are amg the majority.... just b4 u continue 2 jump in2 conclusion Sir...am a makeup artist the makeup I meant is my kits and as 4 what have giving him,well (when u r large you are large) <--if you are lucky to understand... just because you can't do what anoda person can doesn't make u richer/wiser.

U dnt need to tke it so much to hrt. Cnt pull out explanations frm ur mind. Tot was mke-over kit for ur own use, which mit nt b a biggie even at dt for sm pple . Cheers
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Islie: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
it depends on what she is asking for
and the mind-set at which she is asking

and if the things she is asking for are essential or...........

That will determine if i will give and to what extent i will give
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by yinkeys(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar: Its really annoying when you ask a guy for something you are probably urgently in need of and he start asking are you my girlfriend? undecided

Must a girl be your girlfriend before you can give her anything ?
Unless she don give me b4 or if she's a wonderful friend who deserves it
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Richy4(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
OP I don't really understand what you mean by any thing.
Is it financial wise or moral support?

If it is finance, are you willing to pay back because he is not father Christmas. experiences has shown some guys that ladies don't pay back after giving them financial assistance.

That is why it is common for guys to point at the direction were you hanged your towel.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar:

Chai that type of guy is just one in a trillion.
it depends on your cycle and the relationship you had with the dude. If had asked u out before and u turned him down, no guy would wanna help such a lady, especially if u had been with a nonentity wherein you friendzoned him or even looked down on him. You go wait for that help tire.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
When you are not a begger
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have spent more on ladies I had nothing intimate doing with than those that I did it with.

I don't really know why but if I see you are really in need and I can help you, I do it. Man or woman.

I asked one girl same question just this morning, what of your boyfriend ? Anyway it was out of pity.

I hope you aren't the one writing because I am interested.. lol...
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: Nawa 4 guys so wat happened to love in sharing
it's not about sharing. Some of these your sisters her heartless...

The one wey deal with me for NYSC later dey seek help and she felt I would be stupid enough.

Hungry scatter my belle one time, I tell the babe say I dey hungry o and even followed her to go and buy stuff and back to our hostel at the PPA.

I was with her...

Guess what?

She finished cooking and started waiting for a boyfriend that had no plans for her...

While I was hungry. She called/ flashed him to signal that food is ready.

I dey dia dey hungry o.

When the dude came, she put the food on plate. They had even taken 2 spoons then she asked me to come and join them. I just told her not to worry and I left them.

But today the reverse is the case... Thanks to God. Where is her boyfriend? Whom has she been calling on for help? I have been to PH severally this year and I just signal her to know i am around but never bother to see her.

She exclaimed last time she saw my picture. Where is her boyfriend today?

That's life!

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: it's not about sharing. Some of these your sisters her heartless...

The one wey deal with me for NYSC later dey seek help and she felt I would be stupid enough.

Hungry scatter my belle one time, I tell the babe say I dey hungry o and even followed her to go and buy stuff and back to our hostel at the PPA.

I was with her...

Guess what?

She finished cooking and started waiting for a boyfriend that had no plans for her...

While I was hungry. She called/ flashed him to signal that food is ready.

I dey dia dey hungry o.

When the dude came, she put the food on plate. They had even taken 2 spoons then she asked me to come and join them. I just told her not to worry and I left them.

But today the reverse is the case... Thanks to God. Where is her boyfriend? Whom has she been calling on for help? I have been to PH severally this year and I just signal her to know i am around but never bother to see her.

She exclaimed last time she saw my picture. Where is her boyfriend today?

That's life!
. Hmmmmm dat was very bad of her, but help odas who r gud to u sha
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Mprex(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op, the answer to your question is not far fetched. When guys tend to be nice to we ladies without asking for anything in return, we are quick to tag as them as "magas", "mugus" etc so you see, its not entirely their fault

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? / What Is An Ideal Val Gift For A Lady / Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.