Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Man Is The Head Of The Family. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Man Is The Head Of The Family. (2699 Views)

Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Sorry, I am not Yerima. Lol.
Kachisbarbie:
I get, but she is still a minor...lol
And she doesn't even look like me
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by SAMBARRY: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Aishaaaa you have nailed it perfectly. Oya this is lunch for you for concluding the matter

aisha2: Una no dey tire? Chai!!!!!!! How many topics on this issue?
Why do you care so much what a bunch of strangers think?

Go and do your head in your home and leave others to do what they believe in nah. Haba. My mother used to say any man who needs to scream his headship or shout "I am a man " "I am a man " so much is trying to over compensate for some private defiecencies eg a tiny pen-is.

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Where are them feminists?

We have never disputed that the man is the head of the family. The biggest problem is this generation is that we have many (many doesn't mean the same thing as "most" or "all" so please don't misquote me.) being headed by coconut heads!

Men who cannot live to their responsibilities.
Men who cant make rational decisions without being easily persuaded by trivial things.

I believe a man is the head of the family but like the OP said some men have failed to realise that they need the rest of the body to function properly.
It takes more than being called a male, to be a good leader. And the qualities required lack in a lot of men.
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
All these head and leg topics are becoming too boring jare.....

una no de tire,abi will all these 'noise' change anything in the real world? undecided undecided

Make we hear word jor...

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mondisweets:

We have never disputed that the man is the head of the family. The biggest problem is this generation is that we have many (many doesn't mean the same thing as "most" or "all" so please don't misquote me.) being headed by coconut heads!

Men who cannot live to their responsibilities.
Men who cant make rational decisions without being easily persuaded by trivial things.

I believe a man is the head of the family but like the OP said some men have failed to realise that they need the rest of the body to function properly.
It takes more than being called a male, to be a good leader. And the qualities required lack in a lot of men.

True
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kayworld26: All these head and leg topics are becoming too boring jare.....

una no de tire,abi will all these 'noise' change anything in the real world? undecided undecided

Make we hear word jor...

It can. A lot of the modern world troubles are there because some family values were lost all in the name of " its not my business". it needs to be brought back for discussion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad / I Am Confused On Who To Be With! / My Niece Behave Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.