Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Did God Abandon Me? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Abandon Me? (3061 Views)

Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
GooseBaba:

Where is your proof that animals have no soul...?
If u answer mine then I also will answer you.What is a Soul?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by argon500: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2014
I know what you’re thinking, pot calling the kettle black much.. When will Nigerians grow up with their shallow thinking?

AlfaSeltzer:

ifeness be afraid. be very very afraid.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by GooseBaba: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: If u answer mine then I also will answer you.What is a Soul?

From a variety of reasons a soul brings out our innermost thoughts and concerns. From my personal observations, I will argue that fear/ sorrow is the purest form of soul expression. The eyes they say is the gateway to the soul.

Look into the eyes of your fellow human being that is scared shiiiilest and look into the eyes of a dog that is scared shiiiilest... There are no difference...

Also, look at the reaction of a monkey that just lost her offspring and that of a human being... The monkey tries to wake it's offspring by shaking it, while the human does the same or call out their name.

This is reality not a believe. These animals share the same traits with humans. Pain, sorrow, joy, self preservation, hunger, heart beat, blood and guts e.tc.. And some of us read a particular book and ignore this constant realities...
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
GooseBaba:

From a variety of reasons a soul brings out our innermost thoughts and concerns. From my personal observations, I will argue that fear/ sorrow is the purest form of soul expression. The eyes they say is the gateway to the soul.

Look into the eyes of your fellow human being that is scared shiiiilest and look into the eyes of a dog that is scared shiiiilest... There are no difference...

Also, look at the reaction of a monkey that just lost her offspring and that of a human being... The monkey tries to wake it's offspring by shaking it, while the human does the same or call out their name.

This is reality not a believe. These animals share the same traits with humans. Pain, sorrow, joy, self preservation, hunger, heart beat, blood and guts e.tc.. And some of us read a particular book and ignore this constant realities...
Your Idea is a concept of hypocrisy. You know d Truth but refuse to say it bcus it will work against u.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by GooseBaba: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: Your Idea is a concept of hypocrisy. You know d Truth but refuse to say it bcus it will work against u.

Huh...? Point out my hypocrisy, and what "truth" do you speak of? I gave you factual instances and you call it idea. It shows you have nothing FACTUAL to counter my post...
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
GooseBaba:

Huh...? Point out my hypocrisy, and what "truth" do you speak of? I gave you factual instances and you call it idea. It shows you have nothing FACTUAL to counter my post...
A Soul is dat part of you dat knows evil frm good.Animals don't hv souls nd dats why dey know neither good frm bad.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by GooseBaba: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: A Soul is dat part of you dat knows evil frm good.Animals don't hv souls nd dats why dey know neither good frm bad.

So animals that breastfeed their offspring don't know it's a good thing, animals that builds shelter for themselves don't know it's a good thing..? Animals that hunt as a team don't know the benefits of teamwork Smh...you keep deluding yourself with beliefs...

What is EVIL do animals commit in animal kingdom..?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
ifeness:
A son doesn't need faith to believe in the father. It is the duty of the father to make sure the child is emotionally,mentally and physical secured. A father who refuses to do that is either irresposible or dead.

Same applies to your God.

Word!
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
ifeness:

Inluding animals?

It has been proven, even scientifically, that man is the only living thing with a complete sense of reason, of judgement, of invention and of destruction with purpose.

So that is why, it can only be humans, no animals. smiley
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
ifeness:

Whether there is God or not, you should be in charge of your life. I know life could be difficult sometimes but that is what makes being a human being exciting. The ability to creat problems and solve them.

Nature is harsh,doesn't owe us anything,it is up to us to survive or not. That brings the question about God....What is the importance of a God?

true, one should not totally depend on religion.
One question, you own your life?
You control your breath?
Explain 'natural death'?

Come on, I'm listening
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by GooseBaba: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Timzy234:

It has been proven, even scientifically, that man is the only living thing with a complete sense of reason, of judgement, of invention and of destruction with purpose.

Kindly bring forth that scientific data you speak of..otherwise I will conclude that you're a religious liar..

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Olusanya333: Animals don't have Souls. And is dat y u quote me twice?

undecided wat is a soul?
Wat does a soul do?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Timzy234:

Freaking liar undecided
There's no such scientific nonsense
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
macof:

Freaking liar undecided
There's no such scientific nonsense

Calm down...no need to be rude.

Just ask for proof smiley
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Timzy234:

true, one should not totally depend on religion.
One question, you own your life?
You control your breath?
Explain 'natural death'?

Come on, I'm listening

I'm still in control..... Not your sky monster

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2014
macof:

undecided wat is a soul?
Wat does a soul do?
A soul is the seat of decision where u decide btwn good and bad. Since d fall of man, a soul can either do good or bad i.e Sin or Live holy
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Olusanya333: One thing i know nd is certain nd we cannot escape is u and i will give account to God whom u pple are saying He does nt Exist.Till then

How did you arrive at that CERTAINTY? Did you die and come back?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by jdilight(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeness:
A son doesn't need faith to believe in the father. It is the duty of the father to make sure the child is emotionally,mentally and physical secured. A father who refuses to do that is either irresposible or dead.

Your wrong. A father is not responsible to a son but to a child. When your father begin to see you as a son he expect you to being to take steps in that direction. Mine father use to pay my school fees without asking but know he doesn't even ask if I have eaten because he now sees me as a son not those days he will ask if I have eaten.

Most Christians are like this. I read a post where someone on nairaland said if his children graduates from school he will kick them out to fend for themselves. That is how it should be not a 30 yr old still staying in his fathers house disturbing the parents.

God sees us that same way. When you graduate to the place of a son and you don't step into that position in God, you suffer.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
jdilight:

Your wrong. A father is not responsible to a son but to a child. When your father begin to see you as a son he expect you to being to take steps in that direction. Mine father use to pay my school fees without asking but know he doesn't even ask if I have eaten because he now sees me as a son not those days he will ask if I have eaten.

Most Christians are like this. I read a post where someone on nairaland said if his children graduates from school he will kick them out to fend for themselves. That is how it should be not a 30 yr old still staying in his fathers house disturbing the parents.

God sees us that same way. When you graduate to the place of a son and you don't step into that position in God, you suffer.

Then at the age of 30 the son is now probably a Father to another son, must he continue worshiping is dad?

Based on what you said, if at the age of 30 the son becomes independent off is father, a human becomes a God and becomes independent from God, isn't it?

At the end of the day, God becomes irrelevant.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:

How did you arrive at that CERTAINTY? Did you die and come back?
Did one need to die to know dat? If u want to know how i knew it GET A BIBLE.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olusanya333: Did one need to die to know dat? If u want to know how i knew it GET A BIBLE.

I own at least 7 bibles. The bible was written by human beings who were alive, just as we both are right now. They haven't been back from the dead to confirm their predictions. You're left with a choice between common sense and the wild and unfounded speculations of people who are now dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by CrazyMan(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
ifeness:

True!

But look at it this way...if your son at age 10 gets into trouble in school, you would be the first to rush there and bail him out.

But suppose that child becomes nuisance to himself and the society and is about age 30, believe me, you would be the first to disassociate yourself from him, least he drags your name on the mud.

When a christian is saved, God permits others to pray for you, fast for you...etc.

But after a while, God expects you to grow, walk and start doing things for yourself. Unfortunately many won't. Most people still want to remain babies, doing naughty things and expecting God to over look them.

If your matured son refuses to grow up and face life as a man, after hundreds of efforts you've made on his behalf, believe me you would abandon him... same applies with God .
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:

I own at least 7 bibles. The bible was written by human beings who were alive, just as we both are right now. They haven't been back from the dead to confirm their predictions. You're left with a choice between common sense and the wild and unfounded speculations of people who are now dead.
Can you from one of your seven Bibles Quote to the whole world 2 Timothy 3:16. Thanks
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
CrazyMan:

But after a while, God expects you to grow, walk and start doing things for yourself. Unfortunately many won't. Most people still want to remain babies.

Oh, so it's possible to do things for oneself, without needing the dictator?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by CrazyMan(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:
Oh, so it's possible to do things for oneself, without needing the dictator?
You seem not to understand my post...I would suggest you read it a second time.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olusanya333: Can you from one of your seven Bibles Quote to the whole world 2 Timothy 3:16. Thanks

Why? A mammal wrote that verse. Are you okay? Someone is telling you that his novel was dictated to him by a deity and you expect me to consider that information.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:

Why? A mammal wrote that verse. Are you okay? Someone is telling you that his novel was dictated to him by a deity and you expect me to consider that information.
You don't even believe the Bible yet u are using the word writeen there in as a ground of arguement.Isn't dat confusion in your brain?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olusanya333: You don't even believe the Bible yet u are using the word writeen there in as a ground of arguement.Isn't dat confusion in your brain?

You don't believe it either. Just certain parts.
Only human beings write books. And human beings sabi lie well. If God exists and it wants to contact me, it knows where I am. God wouldn't tell someone else to write down s)hit for me to follow. I have ears and eyes like the writer.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:

You don't believe it either. Just certain parts.
I believe the Bible dat everything is written by God.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olusanya333: I believe the Bible dat everything is written by God.

You believe the authors, other human beings like you.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:

You believe the authors, other human beings like you.
Since u have eyes and cannot see and you refuse to see.Go on with ur blindless and don't quote me again.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olusanya333: A soul is the seat of decision where u decide btwn good and bad. Since d fall of man, a soul can either do good or bad i.e Sin or Live holy

Wrong! The brain is the seat of decision where you decide between what is good and bad.

Man never fell we live in a balance of holiness and Evil, they all around us, and even in us.
It's nature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church / 247devotionals : Read Your Favourite Daily Devotionals Online / Satan In Sanskrit Means "Truth" And Also The Indwelling God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.