Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Did God Abandon Me? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Abandon Me? (3066 Views)

Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olusanya333: I believe the Bible dat everything is written by God.

grin grin a god that only knows how to write books
Ur god must be a Man in disguise

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
CrazyMan:
True!

But look at it this way...if your son at age 10 gets into trouble in school, you would be the first to rush there and bail him out.

But suppose that child becomes nuisance to himself and the society and is about age 30, believe me, you would be the first to disassociate yourself from him, least he drags your name on the mud.

When a christian is saved, God permits others to pray for you, fast for you...etc.

But after a while, God expects you to grow, walk and start doing things for yourself. Unfortunately many won't. Most people still want to remain babies, doing naughty things and expecting God to over look them.

If your matured son refuses to grow up and face life as a man, after hundreds of efforts you've made on his behalf, believe me you would abandon him... same applies with God .

Wow! shocked

God has the same attributes of Men
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Olusanya333(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
macof:

Wrong! The brain is the seat of decision where you decide between what is good and bad.

Man never fell we live in a balance of holiness and Evil, they all around us, and even in us.
It's nature.
It will be wrong since you are using ur 14kg brain to interprete d Mysteries of God d things of d Spirit. U can continue in ur confusion till d day u will see Him coming in d Clouds The King of kings and The Lord of lords den u will mourn nd say "Had i known i would have repent". Even now Christ say Repent of ur sins and believe in my name dat yee may have eternal life
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olusanya333: It will be wrong since you are using ur 14kg brain to interprete d Mysteries of God d things of d Spirit. U can continue in ur confusion till d day u will see Him coming in d Clouds The King of kings and The Lord of lords den u will mourn nd say "Had i known i would have repent". Even now Christ say Repent of ur sins and believe in my name dat yee may have eternal life

A dead man has no business in the clouds
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
ifeness:
A son doesn't need faith to believe in the father. It is the duty of the father to make sure the child is emotionally,mentally and physical secured. A father who refuses to do that is either irresposible or dead.

Same applies to your God.
God is not a human.dont use the ways of men and compare to the ways of God
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by GooseBaba: 4:44am On Aug 26, 2014
macof:

A dead man has no business in the clouds

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy don lost....

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 4:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Olusanya333: Since u have eyes and cannot see and you refuse to see.Go on with ur blindless and don't quote me again.

I can see that aliens don't write books. Neither do spirits. Only human beings like me write books. You're welcome to believe that a group of bronze age men, all from the same country, spoke to God who gave them a message for you. That's fine. Follow the dead men. Just don't pretend that it makes sense, because I can even show you places in the bible where your authors admit that they are talking rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2014
lastmessenger:
God is not a human.dont use the ways of men and compare to the ways of God

God is not human huh,but could walk in a garden and look for Adem right? God is not human but could accept burnt animal offering right? God is not human but could dine with Abraham with his two bodyguards? God is not human right? The white man is your God!

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by CrazyMan(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
macof:
Wow! shocked

God has the same attributes of Men
Don't tell me that you're ignorant of the fact that man was created in the image and likeness of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
ifeness:

God is not human huh,but could walk in a garden and look for Adem right? God is not human but could accept burnt animal offering right? God is not human but could dine with Abraham with his two bodyguards? God is not human right? The white man is your God!

God even fought Jacob in hand to hand combat, and had to cheat his way to a win. There are UFC fighters who would have badly wounded Jacob in the first 30 seconds.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by jdilight(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
ifeness:

Then at the age of 30 the son is now probably a Father to another son, must he continue worshiping is dad?

Based on what you said, if at the age of 30 the son becomes independent off is father, a human becomes a God and becomes independent from God, isn't it?

At the end of the day, God becomes irrelevant.

I drew the line between son and child clearly.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
ifeness:

I still say it again'God is not human" that's why he does not waste time listening to silly reasonings.He has his ways and only the spiritual may understand his ways.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
lastmessenger:
I still say it again'God is not human" that's why he does not waste time listening to silly reasonings.He has his ways and only the spiritual may understand his ways.

But when you use "He" for your God,you are implying that your God is a Male,ain't you? Only a male could have impregnated Mary,don't you think?

Apparently Mary had her eggs fertilised by your God hmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastmessenger:

You used "he" for god, what does that make it?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
ifeness:

You used "he" for god, what does that make it?
Does it make a difference if I use she.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2014
lastmessenger:

Yes.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2014
Weah96:

Yes.
What difference?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
lastmessenger:

It makes a massive difference!

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
ifeness:

It makes a massive difference!
It educate me more .
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 3:42am On Aug 31, 2014
lastmessenger:
It educate me more .

One describes a female personality, and the other one is a male.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2014
Weah96:

One describes a female personality, and the other one is a male.
I have not seen God before.God is either male or female or both.so it does not make a difference if I use he or she.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
lastmessenger:
I have not seen God before.God is either male or female or both.so it does not make a difference if I use he or she.

You have not seen God, but you think you know what he Likes and dislikes, you have not seen God but you think he spoke to some desert cave men, you have not seen God but you think you know how he created the world

Wat then do you know about God to come here telling us about God

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
macof:

You have not seen God, but you think you know what he Likes and dislikes, you have not seen God but you think he spoke to some desert cave men, you have not seen God but you think you know how he created the world

Wat then do you know about God to come here telling us about God
I know you don't believe in the bible
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by Weah96: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
lastmessenger:

Hasn't God been speaking to you all this time? Didn't he speak to others in the bible?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
lastmessenger:
I know you don't believe in the bible

Is the Bible ur work??

Pls tell me what you know about God that you want to teach us about God when you have never seen or spoken to him
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
macof:

Is the Bible ur work??

Pls tell me what you know about God that you want to teach us about God when you have never seen or spoken to him
Am done with you.why waste time when am sure that you will never believe me.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2014
lastmessenger:
Am done with you.why waste time when am sure that you will never believe me.

How can you be sure

The Bible says in Colosians 4:6 that you should answer every man

Why go against scriptures? Or u don't have answers?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
macof:

How can you be sure

You are happy where you are.why should I bother to take that from you.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
macof:

How can you be sure

Like you have fulfilled all Gods laws and commandments.there will be surprises when the judgement day comes.
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
lastmessenger:
Like you have fulfilled all Gods laws and commandments.there will be surprises when the judgement day comes.

How do u know there's a judgement day coming? or you don't know you just say so because someone wrote it in a book and wrote in that same book that if book that if you don't believe you would suffer for all eternity?
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by lastmessenger: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
macof:

How do u know there's a judgement day coming? or you don't know you just say so because someone wrote it in a book and wrote in that same book that if book that if you don't believe you would suffer for all eternity?
Yes is written in a book.i also know that you believe what is written in a book .
Re: Why Did God Abandon Me? by macof(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
lastmessenger:
Yes is written in a book.i also know that you believe what is written in a book .

Nah, I don't indulge in blind faith and hopeless hope grin
Kindly show us how u know these things it's either you know or you don't know and jst saying rubbish here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Christianity Religion Founded By Jesus Christ Or Apostle Paul ? / 11 More Contradictions In The Qur'an / Isaac Roland: A Rare Musical Gem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.