Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,194 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? (2099 Views)

Quran Is Not For Muslims Alone / The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / Shiite Belief That The Present Quran Is Fabricated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
usermane:
In defiance to the baseless claims by mainstream muslims that non-muslims musn't touch the Qur'an as well as the forgone conclusion by christians that the Qur'an is a product of satan, i congratulate you for reading the Qur'an cover to cover.

'We' or 'Our' refer to God and His Angels. God never use those pronouns for Himself.

The Qur'an is the direct speech of God and not reported, it 's an explanation in itself. Thus, it requires no Hadith to explain it, contrary to the orthodox view

do you know what you are saying?
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
FrancisTony:

I am not saying it's dead. But the parts that new testament have debunked ought to be overlooked with making a reference. You gerrit?

That's what change means to a 'lay man' like you, your muslim counterpart and some unbelievers out there.

Change in that context doesn't mean he won't change to being a God that endures.

Afterall, if we take change on how you are taking to be, it also means God can't change to another form.

He's not cruel being.

But rather, you 'Rilwayne', your muslim brothers and unbelievers out there are being cruel by not accepting him as your lord and personal saviour after he have shed his blood on calvary for all of us. undecided

So, punishing you all ain't cruel but what you deserves from being disobedient.

He never slayed any of his Enemy during his lifetime unlike Muhammed who was/is blood thirsty. cheesy
So, we should overlook it. He understands what he meant by the statement. smiley A layman like you don't.

He paid a price on the cross by dieing for their sins.
So, why should they continue to tortue him by commiting more sins after he have ascended into heaven.

Any punishment given to them is rightly deserved. #NoOffence undecided

For your mind, you're thinking straight ba? undecided

Who killed them? There lies killed them not any of the people you listed.

A man who called himself an apostle/prophet of God ought to be obedient to God's commandment which says thou shall not lie. Ananias and his wife ain't an ordinary people but people who suppose to be living in God's will.

So, the wages of lieing is death. They even got the guts to lie infront of Vicar of Christ(Peter)

Pls, don't help them to derail the topic.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
malvisguy212: king james translated it better, some may use young men other may use children,there is no way God will kill little children, even jesus tag them as the kingdom of heaven.

Even I address the rest you will not accept.

Why can't you defend the op? You are derailing the thread.

Brethren, God bless you.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by malvisguy212: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ayomivic:

Brethren, God bless you.
bless you to. Nice exposed.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by malvisguy212: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Sura 37:100-112, says Abraham went to sacrifice Ishmael. The Bible says it was Issac. Sura 5:73-75,116, Muhammad mistakenly thought the Christian Trinity was 3 gods: the Father, the Mother (Mary), and the Son (Jesus). Sura 28:8-9, says is was Pharaoh's wife who adopted Moses. The Bible says it was Pharaoh's daughter. Sura 9:10, incorrectly says Zacharias could not speak for only three days. Sura 20:87, 95, says the Jews made the golden calf in the wilderness at the suggestion of Samaritans. There were no Samaritans at that time. Sura 18:85,86, says that Alexander the Great (Zul-qarinain) followed the setting sun and found that it went down into the waters of a muddy spring. Sura 18:89-98 says Alexander the Great was a Muslim and worshipped Allah and lived to an old age. Actually, Alexander the Great died very young and was by no means a Muslim. The Greek, Alexander the Great lived from 356 - 323 B.C. (Before Jesus). He was 33 years old when he died. Muhammad and Islam did not come along till 610 A.D. (after Jesus), when Muhammad began preaching Allah and his new religion in Mecca. This was over 900 years after Alexander the Great died. Yusuf Ali and the Concise Dictionary of Islam confirm that Zul-qarinain in the Quran is Alexander the Great. The Qur'an also incorrectly says Abrah's army was defeated by birds dropping stones on them. History says Abrah's army withdrew after smallpox broke out. It says; the Kabah was build by Adam and rebuilt by Abraham. It was built by pagans to worship a black rock that fell out of the sky. Abraham never lived in Mecca. The Quran says that man was created from a clot of blood..the Torah says man was created from the dust of the ground.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
They say silence is the best answer to a fool. op on a serious note, you need to remove the misconceptions in your heart and read the authentic translation of the quran. I took my time; to read what you wrote, but couldn't see something that is worth commenting on. but few instances could suffice;
1-you talked about the names of Allah right? If you did read the quran you could have seen how Allah made mention of the names He wanted us to address him with.
2-25 prophet were mention by name in the quran( zackariyya A.s included in sura maryam.) And the same quran said that thousands of them were not mention( with reasons known to Him alone.if you read suratul yasin you could see a prove to this assertion.
3-you talked about the suratul kahf( cave) from your submission on this I understood it was a copy and paste struggle by the ignorants.go and re-read the surah and see for yourself.
4-you made mention that some suras a identical,right? Please few minutes research will surprise you.
5-another advice to you is that, please and please bros stop the copy and paste thing. Majority of the references you gave a not correct.perhaps if you could surf through the holy book copy you claim to have u will see that.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
kudoxs: but come o, what did you use in typing all those words. I'm using a phone to type that's why I've been finding it hard to reply all those your points.

really ! I am typing with phone too.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
MMMuazu: They say silence is the best answer to a fool. op on a serious note, you need to remove the misconceptions in your heart and read the authentic translation of the quran. I took my time; to read what you wrote, but couldn't see something that is worth commenting on. but few instances could suffice;
1-you talked about the names of Allah right? If you did read the quran you could have seen how Allah made mention of the names He wanted us to address him with.
2-25 prophet were mention by name in the quran( zackariyya A.s included in sura maryam.) And the same quran said that thousands of them were not mention( with reasons known to Him alone.if you read suratul yasin you could see a prove to this assertion.
3-you talked about the suratul kahf( cave) from your submission on this I understood it was a copy and paste struggle by the ignorants.go and re-read the surah and see for yourself.
4-you made mention that some suras a identical,right? Please few minutes research will surprise you.
5-another advice to you is that, please and please bros stop the copy and paste thing. Majority of the references you gave a not correct.perhaps if you could surf through the holy book copy you claim to have u will see that.

You should'nt have written the first sentence in your comment. Now that you have reply me, it shows you are a fool also.

1 You read the quran right? If you read quran, you should have known how to explaine or quote how or where allah mentions his names in Quran.

2 If Quran says there were thousand of prophet,why didn't it talked about their prophecies that have to do with mankind ,expecially about Jesus who is the saviour of the world?

3 what you also said about Surat Cave shows that you are ignorant of Quran. Let me ask you then, how many youth were in the cave according to Quran since you have read it?

4. What did you mean by saying " few munite of research will surprice you"? I did not make research and i came out with point that Sura Sandhill and Muhammed, Sura the Banishment an the Sura Examine one were identical? It seems you have confused. See me see truble. The locus beens seller is accusing salt seller of smelling. My friend don't be lazy open your Quran and check if i was right or not, or you don't have one.

5. Who is doing copy and paste? My friend you did not rebut anything. You said the reference i gave is not correct, pls point out the reference i gave that is not correct? by the way why is it that you did not quote a single verse from Quran to prove your words?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Qur'an And Hadiths Say About Blacks / Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat / Question For The Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.