Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Can You Even Profer A Solution To Boko Haram Menace?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Even Profer A Solution To Boko Haram Menace?? (479 Views)

Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace / Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. / GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Even Profer A Solution To Boko Haram Menace?? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
[size=13pt]Just read about another suicide bombing in kano, by a female bomber. A new scheme by these jihadist criminals.

Frankly, im personally tired of complaining and for a few seconds decided to think of a solution, truthfully i couldnt come up with a profound strategy, just sketches.

Assume u were invited to Aso rock as a master strategist, a new SSS boss. How wil you go about ending boko haram for good?

Feel free to express your intellect.
[/size]
Re: Can You Even Profer A Solution To Boko Haram Menace?? by itsmine: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
evacuate d whole nigerians & bring d chinese, and u will see everything falling into shape!
Re: Can You Even Profer A Solution To Boko Haram Menace?? by vicadex07(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Simple...if I were GEJ, I will first try and block all our borders and then concentrate all military efforts on the nothern boko haram states after firing all military ogas at the top. I will plant special moles in the army to fish out officers that are sympathetic and supportive to the boko haram cause and their punishment will be "a story for the gods"...they'll first be injected with ebola...

But I guess common sense is not common and bh is being politicized by the present adminstration. That's why it seems they are unstoppable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Security Arrest A 10-yr-old Girl Strapped With Explosives / Asari Dokubo Denies Masterminding Kaduna Bomb Blast / All This Switching From Here To There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.