Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,811 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Osun Campaign: Lagbaja Rejects Iyiola Omisore’s Offer, Blasts Him... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Campaign: Lagbaja Rejects Iyiola Omisore’s Offer, Blasts Him... (915 Views)

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains / How Iyiola Omisore Insulted Bola Ige Before Killing Him / Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun Campaign: Lagbaja Rejects Iyiola Omisore’s Offer, Blasts Him... by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Osun campaign: Lagbaja rejects Iyiola Omisore’s offer, blasts him...

Muiscian Lagbaja over the weekend reportedly turned down an offer by the Iyiola Omisore Campaign Organisation to perform at the grand finale rally & reception for Pres. Jonathan scheduled to hold in Osogbo, Osun State, next week.

According to The Nation, Lagbaja was approached to entertain supporters of Omisore, the candidate of PDP in the up-coming governorship election in Osun State, but he declined the offer, saying;

"Though the court of the land discharged and acquitted you (Omisore) in the murder case against the former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, the late Cicero of Esa-Oke & foremost nationalist, Chief Bola Ige, I have deep-rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor. If you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your four-year-tenure peradventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore governorship election.”

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Ebola And AIDS / Thomas Sankara Famous Great Speech About African Debt At OAU 1987 / What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.