Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,375 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Words Daft And Clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Words Daft And Clueless (767 Views)

BUHARI, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study / Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

The Words Daft And Clueless by Welrez(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Did the words daft and clueless exist before GEJ's administration? I'm Just curious because of the frequency of their usage in contemporary political criticism. I never saw them or rarely stumbled on them being used for any political leader before GEJ's administration. Is it the lack of words to describe the present government other than the two words that is behind their frequent usage, and resulting abusage?
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by bot101(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Readers should please think twice before voting in the forthcoming election. Would you prefer to vote in a party which has disrespected the seat of the presidency which they now seek?. Truly seek out their true motive before voting for anyone.

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by vedd: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Your question should be:
Have Nigerians experienced this magnitude of daftness and cluelessness from a president?

You'll have a unanimous "NO" for an answer!

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by EkoIle1: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
bot101: Readers should please think twice before voting in the forthcoming election. Would you prefer to vote in a party which has disrespected the seat of the presidency which they now seek?. Truly seek out their true motive before voting for anyone.

That sounds daft and clueless since there is a clear difference between the office and the person occupying it..

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by Welrez(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
bot101: Readers should please think twice before voting in the forthcoming election. Would you prefer to vote in a party which has disrespected the seat of the presidency which they now seek?. Truly seek out their true motive before voting for anyone.
You sound as though the Presidency were immune from criticism.

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by Welrez(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
You sound as though the Presidency were immune from criticism.
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by bot101(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Welrez: Your comment reads as though the Presidency were immune from criticism.
useful criticism should be constructive and not insultive.
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by OtunbaJega: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
bot101:

Is Jonathan not daft and clueless?

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by Omexonomy: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
blloodykillerr:

Thunder kill you
@vedd i am sorry to say u deserve it.

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by AnanseK(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2014
bot101:

Nothing insultive about this. The words describe him well.

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by bot101(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Is Jonathan not daft and clueless?
under his is presidency, nigeria became africa's largest and most sought after economy despite insurgency and unstable power supply. just imagine what would happen if we are able to achieve stable power supply. so much for a DAFT and CLUELESS president.

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by OtunbaJega: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2014
bot101:
under his is presidency, nigeria became africa's largest and most sought after economy despite insurgency and unstable power supply. just imagine what would happen if we are able to achieve stable power supply. so much for a DAFT and CLUELESS president.

Read your comment again & give me a reason not to tag you as daft and clueless.

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by bot101(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2014
OtunbaJega:

You just want to give him that tag to achieve your selfish aim, but the truth is that Nigeria has never had stable power supply since independence, why then the name-calling now? also insurgency is something even the US still struggles with today despite their advanced technologies.
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2014
OtunbaJega:

What is biting you?
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by OtunbaJega: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2014
bot101:
You just want to give him that tag to achieve your selfish aim, but the truth is that Nigeria has never had stable power supply since independence, why then the name-calling now? also[b] insurgency is something even the US still struggles with today[/b] despite their advanced technologies.

Insurgency inside the US or elsewhere?

lol @Nigeria has never had stable power..... you dey mad my guy

Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by OtunbaJega: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Nobleval: What is biting you?

your witch mum
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2014
OtunbaJega:

your witch mum
owk.
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by Welrez(m): 5:14am On Aug 03, 2014
What I find most faulty and condemnable about contemporary political criticism is that it is just too personal. There is a clear difference between criticism and insult and also a clear difference between the person and the office. If you say GEJ is daft and clueless, to be candid, it is no criticism. You have only succeeded in insulting the person and not the office, which is rude. This is a fact that many persons are not aware of. For the sake of those persistent GEJ critics, I have to absolve myself of any notion of bootlicking before I would be made to look like one. I'm no GEJ minion. I'm only interested in setting certain notions in our daily political discourse right.
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by ideycraze: 5:53am On Aug 03, 2014
bot101:
What shall it profit a president who govern 'africa's largest and most sought after economy' when its citizen cannot sleep with two eyes closed?

What is the primary purpose of a government?
Re: The Words Daft And Clueless by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2014
If you've not seen him show cluelessness and daftness, wait till tomorrow in Washington DC you'll see it even in his look.

Judicial Workers Suspend Strike After 21 Days / Aregbesola Wrote To DSS Requesting For Security / Ebola Again!!!!