Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber (51495 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by prophetone(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2014
leonshom: You must be kiding me with this, or are u just a village girl? 18 year old driving Honda CRV and u were wondering how possible is dat, when 15 year old in my area drives bigger cars than that !

The fact that she thinks a CRV is a luxury car says a lot about her.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by 1Book(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Chatters: It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of wickness.
U seem to have "concrete information" dear.......Pls, tell us more, we're all ears!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Burger01(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
Did you read the write up

A male, two girls 18 and 10 were in the car. The male guy was probably driving the crv @ time of arrest. That comprehension was simple enough. Abah!!. See as you just soiled the thread with your lack of comprehension skill angry

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by bestman09(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders

You didn't read about a man with them? He is probably d one driving.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Marsh104(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2014
I love America!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by bigemmmybig(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2014

illiya d guy was d driver i blive
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by gbishman: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2014
This terroirist are bastards and castrated dogs who do not have the ability to pregnate a woman hence they do not see the beauty of having a child.
My Only fear is that they do not brainwash this children and turn them into suicide bombers, God in his infinite mercy will bring and cause confusion amongst themselves and this girls would be set free from their shackles.
Its was done in time past in the Bible when the prison gates were flung open and prisoners set free.
It will happen again in Jesus name and they would know and realize that the God we serve is beyond what they think they serve.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Abdulazeez296(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Why do i get the feeling these are some of the Chibok girls distributed? Which god are boko haram worshiping again? I prefer my Jesus.
Did they tell u, this is the teaching of their God.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ChiFirstLady(f): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2014
CoolHunk:
Looks like someone failed comprehension.
I tire o,they won't read anytin,dem go just dey comment
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Abdulazeez296(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2014
gbishman: This terroirist are bastards and castrated dogs who do not have the ability to pregnate a woman hence they do not see the beauty of having a child.
My Only fear is that they do not brainwash this children and turn them into suicide bombers, God in his infinite mercy will bring and cause confusion amongst themselves and this girls would be set free from their shackles.
Its was done in time past in the Bible when the prison gates were flung open and prisoners set free.
It will happen again in Jesus name and they would know and realize that the God we serve is beyond what they think they serve.
What God did they serve ooooooo?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by oba009(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2014
It was the guy illiasu that was driving and none of the girls. Please read between lines before conclusion.

Olekumaster: i smell lies!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by dnawah(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2014
sugar,boko haram is richer than we thought.if we can cripple they finances and sources will get them to they kneels.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Excelboi(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Chatters: It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of wickness.
You are a fool and don't bother replying with your terrible use of English.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by juanmiguel: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2014
only u girls u saw? What abt d guy dat was arrested too. They were 3 in d car, 2 girls n a guy.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by xtervaganza(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2014
you probably have never left your port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by sexylogan(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2014

You have probably never been to the North. Young girls driving CRVs isnt news.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Idrismusty97: Among the Kidnapped Chibok girls, Are any of them "10 year old"?
Y. not
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Gynacologist(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
Have u been to north before? They have rich men in north too,go to Abuja and see 15 year driving abi u think say na only port Harcourt money dey
u d mind am no b wif politics money dem d drive xpensiv carz.ph ma foot.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2014
“The three suspects consisted a male named Iliya Haliru, and two females – Zainab Musa, 18, and Hadiza Musa, 10. The three suspects were arrested in a Honda CRV.
. Chai..See what they are doing to the life of these girls..God, are you watching angry
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by kamsioghene(f): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2014
"didn't you read where it was stated that a male counterpart was with them. Guess he was †ђξ one doing d driving"
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Michyeddy(f): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2014
All these small gehs forming Assasin creed! Hian! undecided you will be destroyed o.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by MizTyna(f): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2014
There was a guy among them na. Read the story again
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by DECOtech(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2014
They could be telling these kids. That they would disappear and appear in heaven once they press the little red button just to get the little children to kill themselves. God help us oh
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Proffdada: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2014
read again a male and two females were arrested
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by piroskey94(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2014
Pavore9: so sad....what was the incentive? lf the males were promised 72 virgins in paradise, maybe she was promised 72 husbands!
aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! brooooooo! 72 bianpolo for just 1 odolondolo?!!!!!! na die b dat o! na she go take leg run from that kind of paradise o!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by M4gunners: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2014
10 Years old.E no go better for Boko Haram at all.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Moblord(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Haha since they deceive the men with 72 virgins then what about the girls? 72 guys with swag?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by morefire: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2014

DID YOU GUYS READ THAT THERE WAS A MALE?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2014
I dont believe this story this write up is a propaganda of false ho0d n0t every news in d paper are true especially punch .if i stil see that headline in 3 or m0re paper i w0uld belive.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2014
When i told a friend the Chibok girls will be turned to suicide bombers and released to several states in the federation, he laughed and said BH are not that intelligent.. the world thought so about Al-Queda, Hamaz, Hizbolla, Taliban, MEND, OPC, APC but here we are now
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Okeikpu(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2014
I'm so so happy that Hausa haram r destroying the north, aftlol the whole cities was built with our stolen money.... sad
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by delishpot: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2014
she must have been coerced into doing it. I believe she was told her family will be wiped out. she prolly doesn't know what that belt is. maybe she was told it was drugs and she was young and no police will search her.
I believe they would have detonated it remotely and killed her. She did not even know that was her last days on earth.
Nigeria its getting scarier o. what next? put bomb in animals and pretend to be travelling with a goat or cow for an occasion? what next? Police should even search babies and diaper bags o. cos these people no hold joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.