Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid (23081 Views)

Jonathan Will Lose Rivers Votes: 19 PDP Aspirants Vow / Efcc To Disqualify 54 Pdp Aspirants / Jimoh Ibrahim Offers To Fund Ondo Pdp Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by Plus10(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
End of the road for jajanweeds in Lagos.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by Firefire(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Plus10: End of the road for jajanweeds in Lagos.. grin

Finished for them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by vicadex07(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Silva79: Yes! I'll vote 4 him if he wins d primary. The same way we are tired of PDP in the federal level is the same way we are tired of APC in lagos state.

you see ur life. pdp fails in federal level you
now think they will perform in state level.
check all the pdp ruling states and compare it
with Lagos in term of performance. if u tired
means u tired of progress. shikena

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by topeorekoy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Continuity is the word.

Ambo is the name.

Lagos here we come.

Ambode 2015.

APC 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by fizcoo20(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
jimi agbaje has a good credibility... he can also transform lagos state... i wish goodluck... God knows the best candidates...

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by yomanovic: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ahuitzotl: All they wanted was good governance not heavy tolling,thieffnubu...it never had to come to this.

Who no thief among them all?

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by yomanovic: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
youngmonie:

You people dnt understand how thing work, Some one that has been an Ally of Tinubu, left PDP to join Asiwajo and co and then decides to come back all of a sudden and you think they will just hand him tha ticket like tha?....people like KORO that have been loyal since day one are stilll there and even other loyalist , they are not stupid now

KORO! Loyal since day one?
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by yomanovic: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Godswillu: PDP knows that Nigerian vote for individual not party. So they now go for the individual and bring them to the party.

Good move for PDP

Individual!!! What happens to those pdp governors that lost their seats long after election because they didn't actually win the elections?
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by yomanovic: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
englishmart: We only need credible and eligible candidates. Not progressive killers or democratic robbers.

Whether or not he's a pharmacist, all I know is that he's enfranchised

You mean democratic killers! Na pdp dey kill na!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by mkoabiola: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Agbaje is d best candidate.
He was offered d deputy govnorship slot by d den CAN but he rejected
But as for koro....hmmmm
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by sasifo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
So be it. Tired of daily harrassment from L-factors. Lastma, LIRS, Lassa and so on and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by dabossman(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
sasifo: So be it. Tired of daily harrassment from L-factors. Lastma, LIRS, Lassa and so on and so forth.

Aha! shocked Only you Lastma, LIRS, Lassa and co they harrass? Are you are serial offender? grin
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by TheMadame(f): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
While I believe Jimi Agbaje is a more polished intellectual candidate,I have a gut feeling that Musiliu Obanikoro is the choosen candidate of the Lagos PDP heirachy as well as the presidency. Until we begin to/are allowed to, vote for candidates and issues we will continue to be logged/saddled with mediocres and deadwood impositions like Umaru Yar'Adua and the man in the black Fedora hat.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by 9jauk: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
jimi agbaje ke,another Tinubu in making no way!!!

pls go back to APC
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by kskpoundz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
We need likes of Jimi Agbaje to rule dis state even d country as a whole.He has d money so he's not going there 4 money.he wants to make a difference so let's allow him.he's 1 of d ppl dat transform gtb to its present status.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by masseratti: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Silva79: Yes! I'll vote 4 him if he wins d primary. The same way we are tired of PDP in the federal level is the same way we are tired of APC in lagos state.
as a lagosian,i concur.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by RebelLeader15(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kosi Koro kosi ibo

Koro de Ibo yapa

..........Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala..............

Yes, now I want to talk, either Ambush or Ambo-ole, APC (Adamu Plus Ciroma) will not rule us again in Lagos, and for that old fool, the Asiwaju of his own family not lagos, I will advice him to look for a better place dats more comfortable for himself and his family because ikoko kin gbomi ko gbeyin...

No to Godfadarism
That Politics-magic (Godfada+money+bags of rice+thugs)=VICTORY will not work in Lagos this time...

Let Jimi go back to his father's house or better move back to meet his fellow APCites..

Sen Musiliu Obanikoro till I puuf
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by delkuf(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
ekemit: Anything that will get rid of tugs and hooligans on the street of Lagos i will go for it.don't think APC has the solution let us try PDP in the state level.
and u will provide job for those tugs and hooligans abi. See ur life. Those tugs go carry their children and family come make u feed them. Bush dog
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by JEITO: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
The original Lagos boy OBANIKORO all the way cheesy

Eko no go spoil under PDP in 2015.
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by alexlee50: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
myola777: you see ur life. pdp fails in federal level you now think they will perform in state level. check all the pdp ruling states and compare it with Lagos in term of performance. if u tired means u tired of progress. shikena
what new thing did fashola do in Lagos?,what new roads were constructed since the 70s?what other infastructures did he put in place to alleviate the suffering of Lagos people?or improve the quality of life of lagosians?have u been to enugu state?compare it with Lagos in terms of infrastructural development and available resources then we can start talking which of these governors performed better

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by ikillmods: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jimi Agbaje all the way. I love the man and not the party. He is the best for the job. Obanikoro has this thug attitude, the time he was in office as a senator, when people go to him for any assistance, he tells them to go and remove their vote from his votes and see if it will make any difference. He's a rude fellow as far as I know.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by drstone1: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Also Jimi should watch his back so he is not dealt with the way Funsho Williams was dealt with in 2006 shocked shocked
The dirt in Alausa House needs to continue being covered up by a trusted hand just as it was arranged in 2007.

JIMI AgBAJE .....watch your BACk n PRAY. The two parties APC n PDP have a Political machinery and thug/Assassin Power. Don't ruSh to commit yourself to any of them yet. Keep other options open- and it is now you must do that. Instead get a platform from which to launch urself even if it is neither of d two behemoths. Get for instance Labour party support and work from there. You need afenifere to do your negotiations lagos wide , but don't rush to commit urself yet-KILLERS r ON D LOOSE. Secure urself n secure d day/date.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by AdelokikiMr(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
alexlee50: what new thing did fashola do in Lagos?,what new roads were constructed since the 70s?what other infastructures did he put in place to alleviate the suffering of Lagos people?or improve the quality of life of lagosians?have u been to enugu state?compare it with Lagos in terms of infrastructural development and available resources then we can start talking which of these governors performed better
guy d only thing I can say is u re blind cause we lagosian knows he's Renovator or lagos ...chai guy ur enugu is nothing compare to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by drstone1: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
alexlee50: what new thing did fashola do in Lagos?,what new roads were constructed since the 70s?what other infastructures did he put in place to alleviate the suffering of Lagos people?or improve the quality of life of lagosians?have u been to enugu state?compare it with Lagos in terms of infrastructural development and available resources then we can start talking which of these governors performed better

Really? I think FASHoLA tried, Just like Buba Marwa, just like Mike Akhigbe, Just like BAT as well. My concern is dat at d root of it all we r innately africans. I get pissed off these daysd when I see BRT buses, d drivers n the mgt,I see LASTMa officials behaving like Police. However Fashola is a different kind of person n I don't see APC as FASHOLA afterall they we're desparate to offload Him at a Time, he does nt fit with some of d Vampires. No other apc. State has excelled better than lagos. It only shows d uniqueness of lagos compared to other sytates. We have seen in fashola why nigerians don't really care abt a party but d pertsonality dat forms d dominant aura. Nigerians know who killed dele giwa, mko,bola ige n funsho williams. They know wen to serve d bastards with their own shit. Apc can't decieve nigeriansu they have shown who they really are in nigeria. Same goes for pdp. That said.let God favour lagos state!
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by popson1st: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jimi Agbaje has lost his integrity by joining PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by skyfall: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2014

Careful what you wish for. I also have a lot of issues with APC in Lagos but PDP is not the answer. I know that Agbaje is good person but he'll be frustrated so much in that evil party that you will hate him in 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by ThinkingMind: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
topeorekoy: Continuity is the word.

Ambo is the name.

Lagos here we come.

Ambode 2015.

APC 2015.

I am impressed with the personality of Akinwunmi Ambode, just like I also like Jimi Agbaje. However, my worry is why should Jimi Agbaje go to PDP? In my opinion he is in a very wrong arena having to lay on the same bed with the likes of Obanikoro who we all know about his dirty and inhuman antecedents as well as Bode George, an ex-prisoner who has refused to repent. Left to me, Ambode is still my preferred candidate for the Lagos guber seat come 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by ThinkingMind: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
I love the credibility of some aspirants for the Alausa seat: Femi Hamzat, Akinwunmi Ambode and Jimi Agbaje. I still cannot believe that Obanikoro think we Lagosians will be foolish to vote him. However, the leaders of PDP in Lagos are not credible enough to be leaders if you ask me (e.g: We all know that Bode George is an unrepentant ex-prisoner). So, I wonder why Uncle Jimi choose to join PDP in Lagos. In Lagos PDP, I don't see him beating Koro to the ticket anyway. Let's keep watching the unfolding drama. I sort of have a soft spot for the personality of Ambode already, having done a thorough research on all current aspirants. Unlike poor or no support for Lagos by Jimi Agbaje, I love the things Ambode has done in the past: e.g: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/inside-akin-ambodes-mind/ and http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/ambode-quintessential-public-servant/ Ambode will have my vote come 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by ola6: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
*I don't know who sponsored this media propaganda, probably Mr Agbaje himself* undecided sad

To Mr Agbaje,

We lagosians thank you for choosing another Party and not APC (Asiwaju/Aboki Private Company). We say thank you for not selling your birthright as a Epe Lagosian to an Irajigbiji omo-ale from Osun State who changed his name from Amoda Yekini to Ahmed Tinubu. We also say thank you for choosing PDP which indirectly shows an endorsement of President Jonathan, probably our best president till date.

However sir, we have not forgotten how you were flirting with Tinubu to get a contract for your father's company, later willed to you, JayKay Pharmacy. You got the contract to supply all Lagos State Hospitals with drugs and indirectly supported the then ACN. Also sir, have you seen someone reap where he did not sow? Why then do you think you can ? You have turned yourself into a political phantom that appears every 4 YEARS. What happened to you between 2008 - 2013? You think others will work so you can indulge?

Also sir, why defect at the last moment when you know the tide is going in PDP's favour? You keep trying to force yourself but if you are as popular as you claim, why not continue with DPP or join Labour? Oh! That's right, PDP is THE PARTY!

I nearly forgot to say you are a lair, how can you say you have been in PDP since 2011? Do you think Lagosians are fo.ols? You are not yet a Governor, yet you have started lying. If you think the "old cargos" will save you, then you have another thing coming!

Sir, "fine English" cannot deceive us any longer. Action speaks louder than words and by your actions already, we know you are Tinubu's boy. After all, you have to return the favour, don't you?

We hope you'll be saner and start your politics slowly rather than this media propaganda. It wouldn't get you anywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by ola6: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
As for the people shouting Ambode. Laugh out loud. You think Lagosians will watch as an Ilaje man from Ondo becomes their Governor? Think again!!! We are all Yorubas but has the Ondos ever allowed a Lagosian to rule them? You guys are funny! NO MORE SLAVE MASTER RELATIONSHIP NI EKO YI!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by kolexy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
dridowu: The same reason that he left AC/ACN/APC will still be the same reason that will make him leave PDP. I doubt if PDP will give him the ticket, he will only be compensated at the federal level only if he works alongside GEJ team

He left the Action Congress prior to the 2007 election. It will interest you to know that Musiliu Obanikoro was closer to Tinubu that Jimi Agbaje.
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by kolexy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
youngmonie:

You people dnt understand how thing work, Some one that has been an Ally of Tinubu, left PDP to join Asiwajo and co and then decides to come back all of a sudden and you think they will just hand him tha ticket like tha?....people like KORO that have been loyal since day one are stilll there and even other loyalist , they are not stupid now

Koro is only loyal to his pocket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / PDP Senators Visit Wike,Donate N1million To The Family Of Killed Corper(pics) / Little Girl Presents Flowers To Buhari As He Arrives Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.