Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP (15082 Views)

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC / ‘Declare Faleke’s House Of Reps Seat Vacant’ / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by obayaya(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
isi4:

You spoke my mind bro....hope it doesn't backfire APC @ the Federal level
Them wan turn my State to Rivers....and hope hope APC are aware too that Rivers lawmakers too decamped from PDP to APC, so they too should vacate their seat!!! Just wondering why APC like giving the PDP road to deal with them

They fail to take the larger picture into consideration!!!

Do me, I do you... neither God nor man go vex grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by obayaya(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ishsoph:

Bia this guy, jachara eze chekie mail gi asap.
O wu otu o nadi gi once you follow girl dey talk.
I na ajachasi eze at every slightest comment angry

Wish they post you to Sambisa next week, maybe those ugly teeth will disappear for good. tongue

Look at you cheesy

Mail replied wink
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
obayaya:

Look at you cheesy

Mail replied wink
Wetin happened to you dem dey 'look at you'? undecided

sad
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by obayaya(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ishsoph:
Wetin happened to you dem dey 'look at you'? undecided

sad

Bros I dey o!!!

Ife a na eme adiro easy grin

Where have you been?
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by JEITO: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Stories of the bush administration!!

It didn't work at the national assembly level, it can't work at the state level.

1down, several more to go...
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
obayaya:

Bros I dey o!!!

Ife a na eme adiro easy grin

Where have you been?
Ife a na eme diri easy, then there'll be no fun in life. we need challenges sometimes.
Bitterness and sweetness bu ife mere ndu gi ato uto. If one persists then there is nsogbu.

Hibernation. cool
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by figopure: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
The law maker seat was declare vacant because, he suppose to have resign from APC before decamping to PDP.

Before one can decamp from the party that brought you to power a written resign notices has to be issued before the said day of decamping.

My own opinion is that, the Same state PDP complains of during their eight years in office both the lagislative arm and the governor, they kept on saying that, there is no money in the state to work with, but the present governor proof them wrong when he assume office. Now they are fighting to take back the state, what a pity.

Pls to the good Edo people shine your eyes and vote right. If not, the state money will be use to settle some fathers if power get to their hand.
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by obayaya(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ishsoph:
Ife a na eme diri easy, then there'll be no fun in life. we need challenges sometimes.
Bitterness and sweetness bu ife mere ndu gi ato uto. If one persists then there is nsogbu.

Hibernation. cool

O nna gi muru gi cool grin
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by Ayed44: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
obayaya:

O nna gi muru gi cool grin

Mechie eze a I gbara n'anwu.
cool
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by obayaya(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ishsoph:

Mechie eze a I gbara n'anwu.
cool

Hapunu m ka m sampuluo my selling point grin
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
obayaya:

Hapunu m ka m sampuluo my selling point grin
N ga agwa this thief above me ka o add a gi na his auction wares and sell.
cheesy
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by obayaya(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Ishsoph:
N ga agwa this thief above me ka o add a gi na his auction wares and sell.
cheesy

O buru na o nwere umu asa ga emenwu ihe di na ya, Nsogbu adighi grin

Good morning!!!

Happy New month
Re: Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP by SenatorJames(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
dridowu: LP + PDP + APC + APGA = BAD NIGERIA
Where will you put other parties like Accord and the new faction of APC and PDP (Boko haram)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.