Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World (37481 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / Full Album Download: 2face – “the Ascension” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
heatmeup: continue shouting fool when he does not know u even exist
dis who-re , asawo, he don Bleep u tired abi, i see u like his penis, olosho.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by willorie(f): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olucheye: That's Why He's The Boss...... Legendary Status!

If to say na just me, I be living like I don't care.

Nigerian god of Music...

Love or Hate Nigerian Music, You Can't Hate 2Baba!

If to say na only him, nobody for dey listen to him music....... nobody appraise, adore, like, love him .......unto na just him..... wink grin cool

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Gynacologist(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
nikkyshyne: Well, personally, I find the album boring. That's just my honest opinion.
try go nd let sombodi luv u.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by fattbabakay(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
ajibolabd: u ought to know,thats if u re not a livin dead.
Mr Man,he ddnt even impregnate up to 10,not to talk of getting married to dem all...Y reason with ur balls??

2 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by fattbabakay(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Gynacologist: try go nd let sombodi luv u.
lmfao!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Gynacologist(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Timzy234: *sees thread, sighs, quietly leaves and keeps on jamming Jesse Jagz : Thy Nation Come album*
tat album is dope....loius, sunrise, sunshine, ocean nd lake , hw we do....just to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Kossyne(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Why do I find this very hard to swallow?. For you to make top 20 best selling album, your album must be a hot cake especially in the US. How many copies of this album have been sold?. A million, a hundred thousand, few thousands?...

Who bought this album? Some of us are just hearing about this album for the first time. How many Nigerians buy original copies of music album where they can download it for free from naijaloaded or buy the pirated copy.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous of his success. I'm just trying to wrap my head around this news and I believe every other logical and informed Nigerian would do the same.

2 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
fattbabakay: Mr Man,he ddnt even impregnate up to 10,not to talk of getting married to dem all...Y reason with ur balls??
hey hey, u re not current ok, why re u stil livin in ur village? Btw, if u re not pleased that i reasoned wt my balls, GO AND DIE.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Gynacologist(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
fattbabakay: lmfao!
lmfao?
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by akpanikpe(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by akpanikpe(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mrchippychappy: Where D'banj Eja Nla come dey ?
He still dey swim inside river, baba don dey sail for sea leave am for bck.

2 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by sandra50(f): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Grace,blessed.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by rightflank: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kossyne: Why do I find this very hard to swallow?. For you to make top 20 best selling album, your album must be a hot cake especially in the US. How many copies of this album have been sold?. A million, a hundred thousand, few thousands?...

Who bought this album? Some of us are just hearing about this album for the first time. How many Nigerians buy original copies of music album where they can download it for free from naijaloaded or buy the pirated copy.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous of his success. I'm just trying to wrap my head around this news and I believe every other logical and informed Nigerian would do the same.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by xtervaganza(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
mikeobk: who listens to D'banj anymore? His music carrier is messed up since his makes (Don Jazzy) broke up with him. Last good thing that came from D'banj still remains oliver twist. He's fvcked! *spits*
too bad your English is even worse than B red's songs

I think you need to give D'banj a break and work on your disturbing use of the English lingo

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by shegsrules(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hard work pays, talent is not hidden, when your songs are meaningful and inspiring not all the nonsense some musicians the call music with beats. The world identifies with good music. #2baba4eva

3 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by veraponpo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
That is my man. He is not only gifted, he is also extremely unique in his style.

Who God has Blessed, no man can curse - Tubaba.

2 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Melancholy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
2baba is mouthed jare! @shegman i think 2facemaniac should have a change of name as well
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by temigreat(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
2baba U RE BEST OF THE BEST
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by suwailad(f): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mrchippychappy: Where D'banj Eja Nla come dey ?
funny cheesy
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
coded01: cool

But how many Baby mamas does he have? grin tongue grin

Thats part of success though
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kossyne: Why do I find this very hard to swallow?. For you to make top 20 best selling album, your album must be a hot cake especially in the US. How many copies of this album have been sold?. A million, a hundred thousand, few thousands?...

I was thinking in this direction too
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by heatmeup(f): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
nikkyshyne: Well, personally, I find the album boring. That's just my honest opinion.
most nigerian song don't get interesting at first listening. just let soundcity and radio station keep playing it and ull see

3 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by bamite(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2014

fo.ol alert
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by heatmeup(f): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
ajibolabd: dis who-re , asawo, he don Bleep u tired abi, i see u like his penis, olosho.
who's talking
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by tuffgongjo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ujah idibia : the greatest of his generation.

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Whois(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
I smell lies

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by heatmeup(f): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
ajibolabd: dis who-re , asawo, he don Bleep u tired abi, i see u like his penis, olosho.
who's talking i can't see u sef he is responsible he dnt deny any of the babies.I'll rather have a baby for him than a broke nairalander with a pain in the ass. carry ur furstration somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by larrysmithk47: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls ur link sir? I need to knw where the album is on the billboard chat? Just kip fooling ursef.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by tuffgongjo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
ajibolabd: He wil soon go impreginate another lady, him don do almost 10 weddings for diff ladies. Fool.
baba census keep it hope.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by vodkat: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
This na fabu Where is the proof
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Blazed(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
FNice one 2Baba
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by justhelp(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2014

and how many babies have you aborted? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Female Rappers That Made My Childhood: Have They Retired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.