Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World (37473 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / Full Album Download: 2face – “the Ascension” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Tats(m): 3:15am On Aug 02, 2014
pappilo: This topic is misleading

12th top selling album in the WORLD is completely different from 12th top selling WORLD music album.
World music is one category of very many such as country, jazz, gospel e.t.c.
Infact on the Billboard album charts page, world music is the last in a long list.

I'm happy for his achievement to be on iTunes world music category, but not to spoil the joy any further, there is a uk based Nigerian artiste called ibibio sound machine that rose up to number 10 or less in that category but has now dropped to no 36 just like tuface has dropped to 14 in that music category. I know this for a fact as I buy lots of music from world category......and before anyone starts saying anything, I'm not ibibio, not from that area at all and do not know this artiste!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by tpia1: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2014
its good news for him no doubt, but i think there should be an official nigerian billboard listing for nigerian music so we have an idea exactly what the news is with the nigerian scene.

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by ThimmyWood(m): 6:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Nawa ooooo, I noticed something, which is: if 2face is from the East or West, we no go hear word again for nairaland , or if he is from the core North...... Thank God that he is from the Middle Belt.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by colonel20: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Timzy234: *sees thread, sighs, quietly leaves and keeps on jamming Jesse Jagz : Thy Nation Come album*
please where from can i download this album online?
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Josilver(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Rilwayne001: Wetin e dey sing sef undecided

If you don't know wetin him the sing, that means you don't listen to music or properly deaf.

Don't live with so much hate.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by horlabiyi(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2014
I've been searching for 2face news on billboard site but found none. Can't y'all just stop all the over hyping? No sane person would believe this cheap publicity without asking his/her neighbour if they've got the album. If 3 out of your 5 neighbours haven't got the album then you should know the rest. Ascension ko dissension nii
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Rilwayne001: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2014
Josilver:

If you don't know wetin him the sing, that means you don't listen to music or properly deaf.

Don't live with so much hate.

Sh*t up
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
I just listened to some songs from the album. 2baba has done it again!! Refusing to be part of the 'noise-making crowd' that call themselves musicians in Nigeria is what has stood 2baba out from the rest. This is what has made him the king that he is and shall continue to be for a long while.

Congrats 2baba!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by DeAnMD(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2014
ajibolabd: He wil soon go impreginate another lady, him don do almost 10 weddings for diff ladies. Fool.
Ogah na where and when him take do the 10 weddings?
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Ziggyzito(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2014
sebyluv:
U no attend him burial, d guy don mord tey tey
God will definitely have to forgive you. Cos you ain't hearing his new songs and all doesn't guarantee the fact the the king (D'banj) is dead in the entertainment scene. Dummy.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by sebyluv(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ziggyzito: God will definitely have to forgive you. Cos you ain't hearing his new songs and all doesn't guarantee the fact the the king (D'banj) is dead in the entertainment scene. Dummy.
Pls who made DBanj king? Maybe he is King of Dead Musicians. Empty barrels making so much noise
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Ziggyzito(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
sebyluv:
Pls who made DBanj king? Maybe he is King of Dead Musicians. Empty barrels making so much noise
e-warrior. You can never tell me this shiitt in reality. Dumbfuck
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Whois(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
x
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by IamDavidJames(m): 4:15am On Nov 05, 2014
Visit [http://www.knrepublic.com to get the latest track/album and also your entertainment news and gists. Artiste promotion & advertisement placement are also available to a wide range of audience. You can also catch Exclusive Interviews with Gabriel Afolayan among others and also Promising Acts, What's up for This Week and many many more... See you there, stay tuned! wink Also catch Kushnation Republic on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/KNRep on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/knrepublic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Mixtape: Best Of Seyi Vibez - 9jablinkz X Dj Emax / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.