Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World (37494 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / Full Album Download: 2face – “the Ascension” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Biggiestep(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
dont think so. Anyways Yes so
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Rilwayne001: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
opisco01: 2nd to comment grin. Congratz 2baba
open ya eyes grin

den don beat u to it
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by ajoskele(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Reward of Patience. Goodluck has always been his anyways!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by kenx1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
GreenBobo: Lyrical superiority!
Powerful Message!
Fine tuned sounds!
Meaningful Collaborations!
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, NO GIBBERISH!
And a pure ,unadulterated love for music!
These and others... are his selling points!
GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!GBAM!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by UnknownT: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lemme wait for it at notjustok.com or jaguda.com .
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by NaLaugh: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tubaba cool

6 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Eldavido1: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice one 2baba!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by philips007(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice one 2Baba. I refuse to go down!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Standard007(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
where pesin fit download the music(s) first, my subscription d wori me. like say I get excess mb!!!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by tbagjames(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
2BABA
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Onto ascension from implication
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Already downloading from itunes.....

Enjoying track 14. Jeje

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by hensben(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
hai!!! tubaba my boss(even if him nor employ me for any job), brother and my friend.

i just love him with passion, no homo.

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by kkkp: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Selling? I downloaded d whole album for free since last week
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by hayoakins(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Congrats Tu-baba

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by frainc(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rilwayne001: Wetin e dey sing sef undecided
song

8 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by rattlesnake(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
selling to who?

a country of multiple illussions

people will soon use ebola to make eba angry

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tubaba i dey hail o!

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Mayydayy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
i hv heard people say i hate davido.wizkid.olamide.etc.but i ve never heard anybody say i hate 2baba.
2baba 4 life

16 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Pdizzle(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Good for 2baba, he's made already ,i think we need those international labels back in naija, albums like Brymo's "Merchant, dealers and slaves" and Jesse jagz's "Thy nation come" shouldn't pass the world by, these two albums are better than "The ascension"

7 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Blackchampion(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Unconfirmed report says Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it.
It is like food and there is no overdose. Simply
peel and chew!May God protect us all, Amen!
Goodday and do not forget to share.
Cheers!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Clone2020(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
I swear I just bought that cd 2hrs ago shocked
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Herrmes: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
If I've heard any on the album tongue
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by kullozone(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
opisco01: 2nd to comment grin. Congratz 2baba

lol..I nor near u bt ur not second to comment..
2baba nor dey fade!

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Not to rain on your parade but billboard's world music category ranks songs outside the US primarily predominantly from South America,Asia,Africa etc, PS Asa's Beautiful Imperfection peaked at no 3 on Billboard's world music category years back, thumbs up to the dude anyways.

2 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by SexyFox(f): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
kkkp: Selling? I downloaded d whole album for free since last week
Na wa for you o!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by kullozone(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
NoContract: I streamed the album on Spotify. I liked only 2 songs.

But that's none of my business sha.

Sips kunu with palm kernel.

booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by dada01(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
2 baba, reping naija. As in 12 selling album in a population of 8 Billion pple. Wow
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by pappilo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
This topic is misleading

12th top selling album in the WORLD is completely different from 12th top selling WORLD music album.

World music is one category of very many such as country, jazz, gospel e.t.c.

Infact on the Billboard album charts page, world music is the last in a long list.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Female Rappers That Made My Childhood: Have They Retired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.