Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner (5744 Views)

PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER / Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rochas okorocha indicated interest to speak and when he was donating in the name of the masses, president jonathan passed a mean joke towards him.

Rochas donated 10million, mr president replied you mean dollars... Rochas said if u say so let your will be done, then mr president said jokingly anybody with less than 1 billion donation should speak from the podiun.

2 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Noneroone(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
No. He disgraced himself in his characteristic madness.

5 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by pistol: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
I knew the guy will misyearn once given the microphone...imagine rochas trying to turn a fund raising for victims of terror into politics...he just embarrassed himself...even jona sef felt sorry for him.

7 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
How much did other governors donate?

4 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Descartes: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Let me ask them
Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Descartes: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Alhaji Abdulkareem Idris Okorocha disgracing Ndigbo since 500BC cool

18 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by danot1030: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2014
Igbo kwuenu. Is not a surprise that d igbos does not progress, they cannot produce a candidate for presidency, they will remain to be d last class citizen, government stooge, kitchen cabinets, for one reason. Hate syndrome, not that they just nurse hate at other tribes but they nurse it among themselves. I am sure d OP and d first to comments are igbos and their post is to spite their own son, I have read on NL and many other places how they openly rubbish and abuse their dignitaries, yorubas and hausas has their own who does not also live up to expectation but they react to them with restrain, its only the igbos that will celebrate the d public humiliation of their son in the open. For instance, wot Charly Boy did to Rochas was widely celebrated by the igbos, it cannot happen in other tribe. Tinubu was not in term wit Obasanjo during his regime, despite that Obasanjo unduly victimse Tinubu administration, Tinubu still went to receive him at the airport and he prostrated for him, again wen APC was formed even though Tinubu never agree wit Obasanjo he still led APC leaders to visit Obasanjo to receive his blessings, yorubas are against Omisore today cos to an average yoruba man he drag the dignity of yorubas on the ground wen he removed the late Chief Bola Ige cap in the public, though it is an unforgivable Offence as it appears but they still go about it wit caution, Charley Boy won't dare wot he did to Rochas wit Omisore, he will attract the wrath of yorubas because to yorubas there is a line u don't cross, but for the igbos their hate has beclowded their sense of dignity, their prominent men easily lose value.

15 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Kalvan: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2014
danot1030: Igbo kwuenu. Is not a surprise that d igbos does not progress, they cannot produce a candidate for presidency, they will remain to be d last class citizen, government stooge, kitchen cabinets, for one reason. Hate syndrome, not that they just nurse hate at other tribes but they nurse it among themselves. I am sure d OP and d first to comments are igbos and their post is to spite their own son, I have read on NL and many other places how they openly rubbish and abuse their dignitaries, yorubas and hausas has their own who does not also live up to expectation but they react to them with restrain, its only the igbos that will celebrate the d public humiliation of their son in the open. For instance, wot Charly Boy did to Rochas was widely celebrated by the igbos, it cannot happen in other tribe. Tinubu was not in term wit Obasanjo during his regime, despite that Obasanjo unduly victimse Tinubu administration, Tinubu still went to receive him at the airport and he prostrated for him, again wen APC was formed even though Tinubu never agree wit Obasanjo he still led APC leaders to visit Obasanjo to receive his blessings, yorubas are against Omisore today cos to an average yoruba man he drag the dignity of yorubas on the ground wen he removed the late Chief Bola Ige cap in the public, though it is an unforgivable Offence as it appears but they still go about it wit caution, Charley Boy won't dare wot he did to Rochas wit Omisore, he will attract the wrath of yorubas because to yorubas there is a line u don't cross, but for the igbos their hate has beclowded their sense of dignity, their prominent men easily lose value.

Yes!

Ibos are fools.

7 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Ebubemg(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

Yes!

Ibos are fools.
that is why your family are fools

46 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Kalvan: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Ebubemg: that is why your family are fools

Your father is mad. Bastard!!!

7 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Descartes: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Ebubemg: that is why your family are fools
Why trading words with those Yorubas who have insult as a Patent right

38 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by iameffiong(m): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't knw why u waste resourceful seconds of ur life replying those inane blokes cos d last time I checked u were igbos not ibos #smhfyf

4 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Ebubemg(m): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

Your father is mad. Bastard!!!
thunder strike u and u r generation and don't quote me again beast

17 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Kalvan: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Ebubemg: thunder strike u and u r generation and don't quote me again beast

Thunder does not strike, dumbass.

3 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Link to the news no dey or is it a joke?
Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by danot1030: 5:57am On Aug 01, 2014
fellis: Link to the news no dey or is it a joke?
is a shameful mockery of their own brother they suppose to hail for his generosity.

1 Like

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by biafransoul: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2014
danot1030: Igbo kwuenu. Is not a surprise that d igbos does not progress, they cannot produce a candidate for presidency, they will remain to be d last class citizen, government stooge, kitchen cabinets, for one reason. Hate syndrome, not that they just nurse hate at other tribes but they nurse it among themselves. I am sure d OP and d first to comments are igbos and their post is to spite their own son, I have read on NL and many other places how they openly rubbish and abuse their dignitaries, yorubas and hausas has their own who does not also live up to expectation but they react to them with restrain, its only the igbos that will celebrate the d public humiliation of their son in the open. For instance, wot Charly Boy did to Rochas was widely celebrated by the igbos, it cannot happen in other tribe. Tinubu was not in term wit Obasanjo during his regime, despite that Obasanjo unduly victimse Tinubu administration, Tinubu still went to receive him at the airport and he prostrated for him, again wen APC was formed even though Tinubu never agree wit Obasanjo he still led APC leaders to visit Obasanjo to receive his blessings, yorubas are against Omisore today cos to an average yoruba man he drag the dignity of yorubas on the ground wen he removed the late Chief Bola Ige cap in the public, though it is an unforgivable Offence as it appears but they still go about it wit caution, Charley Boy won't dare wot he did to Rochas wit Omisore, he will attract the wrath of yorubas because to yorubas there is a line u don't cross, but for the igbos their hate has beclowded their sense of dignity, their prominent men easily lose value.

Why are you so scared of ndigbo? isn't it better to chide your own in public (especially politicians) rather than murder them as Yoruba's do? Pls go and get a life as igbos are not the reason why you're currently useless.

12 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by mizBerry1(f): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2014
I watched the program too....see people donating huge amount of money...

1 Like

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: Alhaji Abdulkareem Idris Okorocha disgracing Ndigbo since 500BC cool
meaning what? If Rochas had donated 1billion naira, it is you and other haters that will lash out at him saying he stole Imo state money and question his source of wealth. He donated 10million,you haters are saying he disgraced Ndi Igbo?

Mtscheeew!

7 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Descartes: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2014
berem: meaning what? If Rochas had donated 1billion naira, it is you and other haters that will lash out at him saying he stole Imo state money and question his source of wealth. He donated 10million,you haters are saying he disgraced Ndi Igbo?

Mtscheeew!
Berem defending Alhaji Abdulkareem Idris Okorocha on Nairaland since 500 BC. tongue
But that's none of my…

14 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Descartes: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: I watched the program too....see people donating huge amount of money...
And Berem is here defending the Indefensible angry
Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
Berem defending Alhaji Abdulkareem Idris Okorocha on Nairaland since 500 BC. tongue
But that's none of my…
shut up abeg! Iji hu okwu cha cha!

3 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Plshavmercyamen: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2014
I think mr president acted very childishly with politics coloured mindset. How many gov'nors gave a dime from their pocket? How much did the president donate from HIS POCKET? What about Arthur Eze that claimed he was giving the president 4m dollars and ended up giving him 1m dollars? What about others that donated less than a billion before Okorocha? What about the lady that came out ONLY to say that her boss will get in touch with the committee? Etc. I'm not supporting any politician but there MUST be a limit to the extent we play politics in this country!

9 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Descartes: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2014
berem: shut up abeg! Iji hu okwu cha cha!
You know that this your Damage Control Strategy (DCS), cool
is dead on arrival tongue

1 Like

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Descartes: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Nairaland viewing centre is getting crowdy cheesy
Just take a look below this thread tongue
Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Plshavmercyamen: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: Alhaji Abdulkareem Idris Okorocha disgracing Ndigbo since 500BC cool
My broda, you were once a moderatist in commenting on political threads on nairaland. What happened to you? Does it mean that over indulgence in nairaland politics drains us of our humanity and decimates our conscience and rationality? Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Descartes: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: My broda, you were once a moderatist in commenting on political threads on nairaland. What happened to you? Does it mean that over indulgence in nairaland politics drains us of our humanity and decimates our conscience and rationality? Udo diri gi
Thank you very much, but that Okorocha of a Governor…hmmm wink
Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: I think mr president acted very childishly with politics coloured mindset. How many gov'nors gave a dime from their pocket? How much did the president donate from HIS POCKET? What about Arthur Eze that claimed he was giving the president 4m dollars and ended up giving him 1m dollars? What about others that donated less than a billion before Okorocha? What about the lady that came out ONLY to say that her boss will get in touch with the committee? Etc. I'm not supporting any politician but there MUST be a limit to the extent we play politics in this country!
Arthur Eze pledged $5million and he gave the president a $2million cheque promising to balance up the remaining one. The Federal Government donated 10billion naira,but Jonathan didn't donate a dime from his pocket. State governments donated 100million naira each but Rochas donated 10million from his pocket. Didn't he do well?
Mike Adenuga didn't come and he didn't send a representative. He might end up not donating anything.
The hate for Rochas by Ndigbo on nairaland is really annoying and uncalled for.

7 Likes

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by rattlesnake(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2014
cowleg: Rochas okorocha indicated interest to speak and when he was donating in the name of the masses, president jonathan passed a mean joke towards him.

Rochas donated 10million, mr president replied you mean dollars... Rochas said if u say so let your will be done, then mr president said jokingly anybody with less than 1 billion donation should speak from the podiun.
thank God for Ur 1000 naira startime decoder

1 Like

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by djfaithy: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Na how dis ibo guys dey reason sef, I no understand, maybe it will do them well to start eating a lot of oil, cuz dem character to dry and local, wetin be disgrace for inside wetin this op write? Someone should please explain to me.

1 Like

Re: Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner by ak47mann(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
djfaithy: Na how dis ibo guys dey reason sef, I no understand, maybe it will do them well to start eating a lot of oil, cuz dem character to dry and local, wetin be disgrace for inside wetin this op write? Someone should please explain to me.
u mean oil soup? cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again / APC Is Now United In Enugu Says Senator Ayogu Eze – Statereporter News / Is This Real Or A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.