Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here (23262 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Mayor21(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: done
fine girl...na xo u fine rich?...ok! I won't post any kinda pic again, just totaly remove the ban. I promise. Pls.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
glitest: Happy New month to everyone...I want to wish a happy birthday to my big bro, who would be (....), on the 21st of August, and a happy wedding anniversary to my parents, who are celebrating their 33rd wedding anniversary today...Woot woot.

Uhmm...What about me

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Vicky2k(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yes O Happy New Month To All Nairalanders. GOD has Great Things in Store for us this Month.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Amen
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Danhumprey: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
glitest: Happy New month to everyone...I want to wish a happy birthday to my big bro, who would be (....), on the 21st of August, and a happy wedding anniversary to my parents, who are celebrating their 33rd wedding anniversary today...Woot woot.

Happy anniversary to them.

33rd?shockedshocked

They tried sha,having sustain the marriage for this long.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Danhumprey: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: done
So,you are a moderator?shocked

Na wa o.embarassed
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Happy anniversary to them.

33rd?shockedshocked

They tried sha,having sustain the marriage for this long.

Thanks.

Yep; I always tell them they are made for each other....She is he's Ying to he's yang...# Real love#.
I wish to have a marriage like their's.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
bykebyke:
Uhmm...What about me

Sorry Pookie!!...You didn't tell me you birth day now.Haba.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Danhumprey: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
glitest:

Thanks.

Yep; I always tell them they are made for each other....She is he's Ying to he's yang...# Real love#.
I wish to have a marriage like their's.
Sure. You can have such a marriage.

You and I.wink

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Sure. You can have such a marriage.

You and I.wink

Don't worry luv....Although, i am not ready for marriage now, I will let you know when I am...Remember, you will always been on my chest. kiss
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Danhumprey: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
glitest:

Don't worry luv....Although, i am not ready for marriage now, I will let you know when I am..Remember, you will always been on my chest. kiss
Smh.grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Smh.grin

grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Danhumprey: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin wink
I'm waiting. You've an unreplied mail since almost 1week now.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by moyarhtohbadt(f): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Shout out to Nobleval,ooosheeyy!This is my birth month tho,i hope i get good exam results,plus a job too.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm waiting. You've an unreplied mail since almost 1week now.

Just give me a sec..promise
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm waiting. You've an unreplied mail since almost 1week now.

Nope!!.... I replied your email.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by chikevictor(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hapi new month 2 u all A̶̲̅πϑ may God guide A̶̲̅πϑ protect us all d days of our lives.AMEN.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by jevic(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
May The Good Lord Bless Us All And Grant Us Our Heart Desires, In Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Danhumprey: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
glitest:

Nope!!.... I replied your email.
Check.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by culdady(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Great opportunity has come, for those you out there seeking on how to get admission into one the Europian universities. Now is the rit time to take a bold step and get your self admitted in any course of your choice withought stress.
Hit me up on whatsapp:+234809902149,
Or BBM:2872DB31.email:onyegbulac@gmail.com
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new Month!!! to Nickiroman, missmossy, Nomski0, adaobi123, dygeasy, danhumprey, nobleval, logoDWhiz, hensben and francistony kiss kiss kiss kiss, and anyone else!

6 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
mayapop: Happy new Month!!! to Nickiroman, missmossy, Nomski0, adaobi123, dygeasy, danhumprey, nobleval, logoDWhiz, hensben and francistony kiss kiss kiss kiss, and anyone else!
smiley Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by chat2deen(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
August my month! I rep August 11th
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by hensben(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
mayapop: Happy new Month!!! to Nickiroman, missmossy, Nomski0, adaobi123, dygeasy, danhumprey, nobleval, logoDWhiz, hensben and francistony kiss kiss kiss kiss, and anyone else!
my sweat heart I wish you same *kisses her lip*

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014

Ndewo Mayapop. Same to you. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Missmossy(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Same to you swrycheesy enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Danhumprey: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
mayapop: Happy new Month!!! to danhumprey, kiss kiss kiss kiss, !
thank you,sweety!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by daveP(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month! August is always different. Same for the kind of visitors that vist. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2014

Happy new month sweet.

Wishing a month like never before.. Filled with joy, fun and happiness...

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Cleffwizzy(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Wat do u tink abt dis couple..?..wuld u lyk ur huby 2 luk lyk him?

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Dygeasy(m): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Mayapop,
Lorlahlozz,
Xtarxhyne,
LogoDWhiz,
KingPhillip,
Mz Mariah

I wish y'all a happy new month and happiness shall be your portion now and always. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / How To Download On Waptrick.com, Wapdam.com And Wapkid.com / Two Things You Can Never Engage In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.