Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Militarisation Of Osun, Aregbesola Raps Security Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militarisation Of Osun, Aregbesola Raps Security Forces (937 Views)

Buhari Militarisation Of Nigerdelta, APC Oil State Gov And Tompolo Excuse. / THE MILITARISATION OF ELECTIONS: APC VICTIM OF ITS OWN MACHINATION / Jaf Condemns ‘militarisation’ Of Nigeria, Rejects N97 Petrol Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militarisation Of Osun, Aregbesola Raps Security Forces by nokingasgod: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2014
They have no right to come and harass us in our own land. This is our land. And until the end of our term I am the legitimate authority to govern this state. My term, this first term ends in November. And until that time I am still the governor. I have the legitimate authority to secure life of our citizens. Nobody, I repeat nobody can threaten or persecute us. We are here. We are here with full backing of the law. And we shall secure the law to fullest for the protection of life and property of our people. -Governor Rauf Aregbesola, upon militarisation of Osun
Re: Militarisation Of Osun, Aregbesola Raps Security Forces by Descartes: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Mtcheew.
I thought was something sensible.
P

2 Likes

Re: Militarisation Of Osun, Aregbesola Raps Security Forces by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Ye shall flee across the border like your supporter of APC bros nyako
Re: Militarisation Of Osun, Aregbesola Raps Security Forces by felifeli: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2014
nokingasgod: They have no right to come and harass us in our own land. This is our land. And until the end of our term I am the legitimate authority to govern this state. My term, this first term ends in November. And until that time I am still the governor. I have the legitimate authority to secure life of our citizens. Nobody, I repeat nobody can threaten or persecute us. We are here. We are here with full backing of the law. And we shall secure the law to fullest for the protection of life and property of our people. -Governor Rauf Aregbesola, upon militarisation of Osun

Bros Aregberascal cool down, the president is visiting Osun on Saturday . Intelligence reports may demand that the entire army be moved there to secure the life of the first citizen if necessary. Also Osun state election is on the next week and people have shown fear of harassment and intimidation by APC thugs. Let thesecurity apparatus dispel such fears. After the election your state will be handed over again to you , if you are still to remain governor. No vex you hear ? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Plans Massive Rigging In 10 Lgs – APC / ISIS Launches Magazine - Shares It In Indonesian Mosques With Chicken Vouchers / Missing Air Force Fighter Jet Found Crashed In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.