Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back (830 Views)

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by omanifrank(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by alabiyemmy(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Madam. Enter sambisa or keep quiet.

9 Likes

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by Caseless: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
This woman is steadfast. My advise to her is, she shouldn't worry herself becos gej has paid the parents of the missing gals to keep shut forever, while some of their daughters are already in kano carrying out suicide bombing attack.
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by Caseless: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
alabiyemmy: Madam. Enter sambisa or keep quiet.
ur coward-in-chief gej cudn't even visit chibok(this is not boko haram's hub) with the security details at his disposal, you want an ordinary nigerian to go to sambisa whre not even nigerian military have been able to go. If gej cudn't visit chibok, tell me what he would do when asked to visit sambisa that's even hotter.
We pay and elected gej to protect nigerians. So, u asinines shld stop telling other people to do his work for him.
*in TY. Danjuma's voice* mr president, lead us to sambisa forest.
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by blooddykiller: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: ur coward-in-chief gej cudn't even visit chibok(this is not boko haram's hub) with the security details at his disposal, you want an ordinary nigerian to go to sambisa whre not even nigerian military have been able to go. If gej cudn't visit chibok, tell me what he would do when asked to visit sambisa that's even hotter.
We pay and elected gej to protect nigerians. So, u asinines shld stop telling other people to his work for him.
*in TY. Danjuma's voice* mr president, lead us to sambisa forest.

Sharap vulture

6 Likes

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by Caseless: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

Sharap vulture
victim of that disease cald gejitis. The obvious symptom u see on pple suffering frm that disease is senselessness and cluelessness!
get well soon, wooly monkey.
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by omanifrank(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

Sharap vulture
take it easy na
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by blooddykiller: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: victim of that disease cald gejitis. The obvious symptom u see on pple suffering frm that disease is senselessness and cluelessness!

I wont get well till you stop fvcking your mother in the asss

Vulture like you

Thunder strike your family to ashes

3 Likes

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by Caseless: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

I wont get well till i fvck my mother in the asss

Vulture like me

Thunder strike my family to ashes
that's right! Do that as much as u like cos u ar a product of wasted sperm picked frm d refuse dump.
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by Caseless: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

Yes i agree but i'm product of hybrid of a rabid dog.
Am a product of dog sperm
and i blame my mother for fvcking random dogs
d problem is, u lack education and u dnt knw how to write.
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by Caseless: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

u ar better than my village thief of a father and cheap #200 harlot of a mother
ok!

1 Like

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by blooddykiller: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: my mother is a #200 harlot

And so what

1 Like

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: victim of that disease cald gejitis. The obvious symptom u see on pple suffering frm that disease is senselessness and cluelessness!

Ebola thiefnibu symptoms

1 Like

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by omanifrank(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
u guys are just quarreling here
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by Faun(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pfft! Those girls have probably developed Stockholm Syndrome by now.
I'm sure they love their new home.

Class dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by tit(f): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Killed in action at Sambissa forest:

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by tit(f): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Killed in action, Sambisa forest.
... and the unknown, unburied, unmissed, uncried for

Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by omanifrank(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Faun: Pfft! Those girls have probably developed Stockholm Syndrome by now.
I'm sure they love their new home.

Class dismissed.
wish new home..their parents are missing them oh
Re: Day109 Of #bringbackourgirls Oby Ezekwesili Demands The Girls Be Brought Back by VICTOROCHEI: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
SHAMELESS UGLY AND JOBLESS WOMAN.
THE ERA OF LITTERING THE STREETS OF ABUJA WITH ICE CREAM AND TAKE AWAY PACK IS ABOVE!
GO HOME AND MANAGE YOUR FAMILY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Patience Should Go To The US, She Is The Leader Of African First Ladies. / Why You Should Vote For Ogbeni / Anarchy Looms In Nasarawa As PDP, APC Clash Over Fresh Plot To Remove Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.