Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? (8471 Views)

Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by jjcbuthot: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
I dont want him dead. I would rather we disgrace him out of office and bundle him to the Hague to face the charges that are waiting for him.

Boko Haram which he has helped to operate freely to destablise and weaken the northe for political gains has killed more than 10,000 nigerians.

By God grace, he wont go free... He will pay for the atrocity together with his co-travellers (criminal jet flying religious leaders) who want to use religion to win election.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Honeyking(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ooooooo. Hahahhahhaha. What a joke.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by thunderrider: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dry joke
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sloan: The guy is better left alive than dead. If he dies now, it is too easy an escape route for his eventual disgrace! Let him be alive abeg, and not be in the same category as a President Yaradua, a man much better than this indisciplined drunkard of a president!
am pretty sure ur poor old man wud be blaming God for having to keep putting up wit a miserable pathetic visionless n aimless 40+yr old idle arss like u!! N if u dont know hes gonna make mockery of bolts record justta b da cluesless n slowpokn president than havin to sire a gud4nathn loser like u...hell sure he will....u suck big time...

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by EasternLeopard: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Those who seek GEJ's death die by ..................................................................................................................
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by kishimi8(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
lyntiffany: Since it is what every human will face, I heard your dead already. How does it fell?

lwkmd .. It fell just ok.. .

Some folks here cannot think for Themselves,, they just follow the ongoing Trend ,,
Right now insulting the op is da trend, and she follows suit probably without even reading da post.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by lyntiffany(f): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
kishimi8:

lwkmd .. It fell just ok.. .

Some folks here cannot think for Themselves,, they just follow the ongoing Trend ,,
Right now insulting the op is da trend, and she follows suit probably without even reading da post.
pack well nah typographical error cap it?
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by richeso: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Sloan: The guy is better left alive than dead. If he dies now, it is too easy an escape route for his eventual disgrace! Let him be alive abeg, and not be in the same category as a President Yaradua, a man much better than this indisciplined drunkard of a president!

I don't care wtf you think. But if you don't receive a ban for insulting our President,
I bet seun that nairaland will receive another vacation soon.
Mother fuckers.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by richeso: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise: I wonder what the mods are doing? This kind of thread should not last up to 5 seconds.

Pls, lock this trash

Believe me bro..sometimes I wonder if the mods are kids.
Una no go use sense arrange una forum, make una dey allow fo.olish abandoned bastards
Wey no even know their left or right dey write crap about the president.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2014
Ijawboi: Word

Then you must be staying in gwagwalada..

Nah hangover dey worry you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Members Rejoice As Buhari Emerges APC's Presidential Candidate. / List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria / President Buhari Visited By Rice Processors Association Of Nigeria's Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.