Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? (8399 Views)

Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8: can anybody confirm this rumour that has been flying around since last night.,., i remember this was how yaraddua own started,.,, or could
this be why the rally that was supposed to happen yesterday got cancelled
U WILL FOREVER BECOME DEAF.

2 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Safari29: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
It can't be na lailai. even though I don't like him, he is still our president. He shall not die but live
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by tyson55(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
undecided

Which kind yeye rumor be that? Was he given an apple a la Abacha or Tea a la Abiola?

Op, you should be able to come up with the above question, since na only waka go hear rumor. sad
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by wonlasewonimi: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
I don't give a damn.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by zik4ever: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Not even Ebola can kill this fast! Between last night and this morning?
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8: can anybody confirm this rumour that has been flying around since last night.,., i remember this was how yaraddua own started,.,, or could
this be why the rally that was supposed to happen yesterday got cancelled
. D BEST LUNATIC OF D YEAR. I CLAP FOR U

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by 99100(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8:
am i wishing death on your preside or just trying to confirm??
Nigerians have short term memories ,,, when yaraddua was dying u were all rejoicing when abacha died u were rejoicing,..,,. dude ,.., every human has an appointed time to him,,, death is a visitor we will all meet someday

Shut d f.uck up!!

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by akanbiaa(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
He is schedule for OSUN PDP rally on 2nd august 2014 Saturday tommorow so if he shows up that answers your question OP and if he does. Or perhaps your rumours are true. Period
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Whats there if Ebola attacked Ebele? they are cousins.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
gaddemit! Where da bloody hell is seun n that compass_gone_wrong punk of a mod,oam_4kn_J? This kinda stuff shuddnt be allowed on here,dammit.

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
huptin: Abeg make GEJ no die oooo >: that Namadi guys looks terribly clueless.

O boy na die be that if sabo take power oh. For sure he cannot win PDP primaries. grin grin

GEJ if you really are sick get well soon if you are healthy haters go and die.

PS I really don't like him that doesn't mean I will wish him dead. Also if APC cannot field a credible candidate and I decide to vote ( whether it counts or not ) its gej again.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by meltech(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019......
[size=30pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chukwu abiama will never answer una prayer
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Kalvan: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
GEJ is dead?!

Time to pop champagne.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by kishimi8(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
i just tried to confirm from all knowing nairalanders ,, and now na insult i de collect.., make i just delete my post if possible set
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan: GEJ is dead?!

Time to pop champagne.
Guy this is irritating and despicable.

3 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8: i just tried to confirm from all knowing nairalanders ,, and now na insult i de collect.., make i just delete my post if possible set
there are too many low lifers here. Ignore them

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Thej(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mr President shall not die, he shall live. I know no Nigerian will wish you dead all in the name of politics. Should in case their is, Oh! God, prove them wrong.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by CircleOfWilis: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
tyson55: undecided

Which kind yeye rumor be that? Was he given an apple a la Abacha or Tea a la Abiola?

Op, you should be able to come up with the above question, since na only waka go hear rumor. sad
he was given bitter cola fr prevention of ebola
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by FakeJews: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Who cares...
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by johnmartus(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
no body wish him die but if he happen r.I.p noting we can do about that
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Energito11: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nothing will happen to him in Jesus name Amen.GEJ Till 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Kalvan: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Nothing will happen to him in Jesus name Amen.GEJ Till 2019.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by talktimi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Koolmexxi: OP are u interested in spreading ur rumour or confirming it's authenticity...
the op is just testing waters since he believes people were happy when Abacha & Yar Adua died. He wants to see if Gej's "death" would have the same effect
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by MultiTexter: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mr President is probably overwhelmed with the matters of the nation, so he needs rest. You can say or ask all you want. I recently used MultiTexter.com recently to find out truth via bulk SMS and it worked. Try it too. God bless Mr President. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by MultiTexter: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Amen! Amen!!
Thej: Mr President shall not die, he shall live. I know Nigerian will wish you dead all in the name of politics. Should in case their is, Oh! God, prove them wrong.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by s3nn2x(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
I heard the same thing this morning. Someone called me and told me that someone told him that he heard the president had passed on. I don't know how true it is ooo. But I have not heard any confirmation. There is no sign that anything of that nature happened here in Abuja sha
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by galadima77(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
andybeth: Nigeria Navy recruitment form is currently on sale for more information contact Mr Johnosn on 08115169441

make navy catch u

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by ojimbo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8:
am i wishing death on your preside or just trying to confirm??
Nigerians have short term memories ,,, when yaraddua was dying u were all rejoicing when abacha died u were rejoicing,..,,. dude ,.., every human has an appointed time to him,,, death is a visitor we will all meet someday
but atleast, buhari and obj go first kpia b4 GEJ nah,

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by stevecantrell: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
s3nn2x: I heard the same thing this morning. Someone called me and told me that someone told him that he heard the president had passed on. I don't know how true it is ooo. But I have not heard any confirmation. There is no sign that anything of that nature happened here in Abuja sha

Not possible... Plain mischief.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Energito11: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
You call youself Ijawman abi,i believe you have seen the type of people you join?but let me make it clear to you.nothing will happen to GEJ.i say it again he will not die.
whatlyf: there are too many low lifers here. Ignore them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Fails To Disclose National Assembly Budget / Buhari Wins Adamawa State / Nairaland Founder Is A Handsome Young Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.