Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 (1794 Views)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by realGURU(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
tell us with your reasons
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by hushmail: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
will cross dat bridge when i get there

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by willyzmart(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jo bu
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by jideomowunmi(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
None of them..i will rather sit down in my house..wit my remote in ma hand..or on my laptop talking to my fellow nairalanders... smiley smiley smiley smiley....
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
it should not be restricted to both of them.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by meforyou1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
J forever

2 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by egift(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014

Finest Option a Buhari/Fashola Ticket. The ticket comes fully loaded:
- Massive Experience in both
- Sound Administrative skills
- Ready from Day One
- It will not have a dull Deputy.
- A good blend of Experience, smartness, vibrancy
- Corruption will be curtailed, not the rampancy in vogue today.
- A ticket that has the votes to win (Massive in North and SW, Average in MB and a handful in SS and SE).

This ticket makes Jonathan/PDP and their touts to mumunize freestyle grin

16 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Mentcee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^^ Stewpid egift. Foolish comment. Till 2019, GEj.

12 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sai Buhari 2015!

cool

13 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by egift(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mentcee: ^^^ Stewpid egift. Foolish comment. Till 2019, GEj.

This is a representation of Jonathan's ideology. Nigeria under APC is be a dawn of civility in Nigeria. The insults and rampage of the PDP leadership will be a thing of the past. God will deliver us from the claws of Jonathan and members of their Coven

God bless Nigeria. Our future is bright. grin

7 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Emessy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sai BABA BUHARI

8 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Mentcee(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
egift:

- Ready from Day One
- A ticket that has the votes to win (Massive in North and SW, Average in MB and a handful in SS and SE).

My friend, dont you ever paint that innocent posture. Your stupidly veiled derision of the South is not lost on me and other discerning minds. Just dump ur usually inane comment and move on. Dont get kicks and orgas:m biting the south. Goodluck has already won. Go and ...!

7 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
egift:

- Ready from Day One

highly jaundiced,warped n unintelligent submission..fashola seems gud but aint no way hes gonna hav a meritoros reign under that lean arsse dictator..sure hes gonna come out wit gud policies but such will definately clash wit those of da divide n rule born2rule n theres gonna be friction n i promise u,da fash gonna get his 'unco-operative' vp arsse impeached;unless he chooses to play ball n tag along..thats when yall midday gropes n blind bats r gonna know da agenda of da north..

#despite lotsa bitter experience,some people will still never learn....

Well,yall know where i stand,already
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
egift:

- Ready from Day One

My own issue with Buhari is his view as regards the Press and his tendency to be dictatoral just to have his way. His antecedents show him as one that will likely disregard legal process just to get his way. I'm also afraid of his human right policy whch does not appear favorable. He's no joker when its come to corrption though.

On this note, I endorse KWankwaso/Utomi or Kwankwaso/Fashola Ticket
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Blaqsmith(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jonathan may be bad,but Buhari is never a good option....am afraid I won't vote at all...#GodForgviMe

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by KwoiZabo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
egift:

- Ready from Day One

Keep Dreaming. GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
No comparison between LIGHT AND DARKNESS.GOODLUCK EBERE AZIKIWE JONATHAN IS LIGHT and he will continue to shine even beyond 2019

12 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by jmaine: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
I will for the lesser evil which is GEJ . . . .GEJ will totally destroy Buharetarrd at the polls . .

5 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Safari29: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Who still wants cluelessness? ??

3 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by egift(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mentcee: My friend, dont you ever paint that innocent posture. Your stupidly veiled derision of the South is not lost on me and other discerning minds. Just dump ur usually inane comment and move on. Dont get kicks and orgas:m biting the south. Goodluck has already won. Go and ...!

We all know you had a traumatized childhood, that is why everyone ignore your insults.

BF on Valentine 2015 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by egift(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Blaqsmith: Jonathan may be bad,but Buhari is never a good option....am afraid I won't vote at all...#GodForgviMe

Why is Buhari-Fashola not a good option? Are you waiting for some peanuts from the loots or there is a hand close to you in the National Jar? shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by egift(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
blodykiller: :-)

Sharap boy

Your blood is getting very dry. It is now one "o" in the blood. At this rate in reductions to your monicker, you will end up with BK as a Username on Nairaland.
[img]http://1.1.1.3/bmi/i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff390/ShaneDawg021/obamalaugh2_zpsa196df14.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
None of them. We need a revolutionary, hawkish, bold & dynamic leader between the ages of 40 to 50, to lead us in nigeria. Not the same recycled individuals who have nothing to offer. I'll rather stay at home & sleep on election day.

Ribadu & Chidoka (the aviation minister) would be an option.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Blaqsmith(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
egift:

Why is Buhari-Fashola not a good option? Are you waiting for some peanuts from the loots or there is a hand close to you in the National Jar? shocked grin grin

that's ma opinion bro.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
SAI GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
fresh Air 2019

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by egift(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Blaqsmith: that's ma opinion bro.

Good. But any reason for it?
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
fresh Air 2019,buhari continue crying

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by AkinEgba: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Duh! GEJ, of course

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 by Dmano: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op,How many times will gej defeat bukari b4 ur mind comes down or dont u know he is a pepertual customer 2 pdp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo House Majority Leader, Phillip Shaibu, Arrainged Over Attack On Colleague / Even A Monkey Knows Shame. (photo) / Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.