Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari (18528 Views)

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / Governor Fayose Explodes February Presidential Election Is A Do Or Die Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2015
I have not much to say. This is our own POLL on Nairaland. Let voting begin.

For Muhammadu Buhari, LIKE this Post

1200 Likes 191 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
I have not much to say. This is our own POLL on Nairaland. Let voting begin.

For Goodluck Jonathan, LIKE this post

287 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by sparklebaby: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Are these two the only presidential candidates we have, what about the other twelve candidates or must we vote for either of these two.

20 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2015
sparklebaby:
Are these two the only presidential candidates we have, what about the other twelve candidates or must we vote for either of these two.
Do we really know about the rest? They are not publicising themselves.
However change we need change we ask for and change we deserve!
GMB 2015

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Locapito(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Vote for change, sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by oladrogo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
yesterday when i saw the fake pics of Rivers crowd i post some comments and the moderator did abrakadabra wth my comment but nw my vote 4 change cnt be taken. eku ise eyin eyan mi dada jonathan must go come febuhari . sai baba

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Temmi001: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Another thread with an FP Potential!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Cooladex(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
#GMB all the way tho!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Chartey(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
I will say it today.
SAIIIIIII BUHARI!!!!
Finally, Nigeria has a two-party democracy. Beautiful!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
I hope those who rig AIT online vote will not come here and do d same.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by NnamdiN: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Elections are not won online. I clicked like for buhari but I'm 101% team GEJ.

Ngige won online, came last in reality. So yall should stop deceiving yourselves, that old nigger ain't going nowhere.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by olaboy001(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
A dead buhari is more active than a living GEJ

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Chartey(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
NnamdiN:

Ngige won online, came last in reality. So yall should stop deceiving yourselves, that old nigger ain't going nowhere.
You didn't click like for Buhari.

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by NnamdiN: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chartey:

You didn't click like for Buhari.
don't have anything to prove wink

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please, keep voting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please keep voting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by YemiAde3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sai Buhari! Ten salute for u sir!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Spactacle(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sai buhari ......... My vote is for you and not for the clueless otuoke man.

BTW... This is suppose to be on the FP

Mods do the needful

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
My vote is for Buhari- for my sake of my kids.
however I am a beneficiary of GEJ government, But I won't let greed destroy the future of my country and kids .
I vote GMB both online n offline

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerians and their poor sense of history! Do you folks here shouting sai buhari really believe elections are won in Nigeria based on some opinion polls and online popularity of candidates? If you believe so, then I'm sorry for you because you have failed to understand how elections are conducted here. In 2007, Nigerians were really tired of PDP govt. Led by obasanjo because of massive corruption and plundering of our national treasures. People were ready and determined (just as now to vote out pdp) But what happened after the election? The same "evil" pdp won the election. Do you know why? It is just because it is difficult to oust an incumbent govt that virtually controls all the state resources and institutions of power. With massive resources at their care, it becomes almost impossible to defeat them. One of the reasons it is difficult to beat an incumbent in Nigeria is because of the electoral law. The Nigeria electoral law is a sham. It was purposely drafted to perpetuate the ruling party in power. And until the provisions that make the sitting president to contest while still in power is expunged, elections in Nigeria (especially at the presidential level) will remain a mere formality. The party in power will always win it! Don't be deceived with the noise you are hearing among the opposition parties, they will not win the election. They will as usual ask you to defend your vote after voting, but how will you defend the votes in your area which is probably in an urban setting, what of the millions of votes in those remote areas where poverty is the second name of the inhabitants? That is where the real action takes place. In those places, people sell their votes for as low as 200 to 500 naira as the case maybe. Now this is where the manipulations take place. Some opposition party agents even partake in these manipulations because they have been settled "handsomely by the ruling party who always has an endless resources to perpetuate this subversion. So to all of you who are having wet dreams about a mere opinion poll or online popularity of some candidates, I say to you, "you are building your castles in the air. If you believe that PDP will handover power to APC or any other opposition party come may 29, 2015, then you can believe anything!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by ccollins(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
NnamdiN:

Buhari is not Ngige, ok? Correct yourself now

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Horus(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2015

15 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by NnamdiN: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2015
ccollins:
Buhari is not Ngige, ok? Correct yourself now
doesn't stop him from losing.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by alotofgrace(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Watching
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by vicadex07(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2015
NnamdiN:

So you're one of the hackers working for pdp and apc at the same time with the same IP abi...ok...kontinuu

16 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by omenka(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Myself and other APC supporters are going to "use some sophisticated software to manipulate the likes!" gringrin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Birikiti: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
There is no room for rigging this time around. In

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by hazyfm1: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2015
CAN SOMEONE NOW TELL ME THIS POLL WAS ALSO HACKED..

NONSENSE ...

AIT IS A FU*KING DISGRACE

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by hazyfm1: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Horus:

AIT SAID ABOUT 4000 VOTES WERE FROM 30PEOPLE, MINUS 4000 FROM 7000 AND TELL ME HOW MANY VOTES BUHARI HAD...

COMPARED TO JONATHAN'S 1900

CLUELESS TV STATION

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2015
FAILbuhari 14.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2015
NnamdiN:

Why would you 'like' Buhari when you're pro-GEJ?
Just goes to show how disturbed you GEJ people are.
Lol, on a lighter note, clicking that like is probably your sub-conscious directing you in the path of light.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by NnamdiN: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
BoboYekini:
Why would you 'like' Buhari when you're pro-GEJ?
Just goes to show how disturbed you GEJ people are.
Lol, on a lighter note, clicking that like is probably your sub-conscious directing you in the path of light.
just to prove that one billion nairaland likes means nothing.
vicadex07:

So you're one of the hackers working for pdp and apc at the same time with the same IP abi...ok...kontinuu
anything that keeps the old man outta aso rock is welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / I Know PDP Has Caused Nigerians Some Pains – Banky W / Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.