Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven (1683 Views)

Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ , Found In Egipt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Yashua will come in the clouds of heaven.

Yashua will not emerge from the skies. Yashua will come in the midst of socio-economic upheavals in heaven, heaven being the leading, ruling nations of the world.

Yashua will come at a time of great turmoil in the world, when men would be living in fear and wondering at just what next trouble lies in the horizon.

Tornadoes, wildfires, drought in America, Landslides in India, Blood river in China, Ebola in West Africa, ISIS in Syria/Iraq, Israel vs Hamas, Boko Haram, Russia vs America &EU, Global warming, Fukushima progressively poisoning the Pacific ocean, progressive human depravity and wickedness etc.

Luke 21:25
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Ezekiel 30:3
For the day is near, even the day of the Lord is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

P. S.
These past few days, Aljazeera has been airing a documentary ‘Meltdown: the men who crashed the world’ in which they chronicle the events of the crash of the world financial markets of 2008.

They are warning us.

3 Likes

Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2014
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Why is everyone so afraid of Ebola? Dont you all go to your churches and Mosques? It is that you all dont believe that God is all powerful? Do I have a feeling that God is just a probability to so many people and the reason y'all go to church is to have a semblance of religiosity, a facade to use to deceive your fellow men into thinking you are righteous? He hid himself from you because of you sins;

We have not sought Him genuinely
Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Now just what is the fear all about?

I get it now, men have not kept their estates.

Men's hearts are failing for fear...lol

Expect your Lord, O Israel!

4 Likes

Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2014
What do i do to follow yeshua into shamayim(heaven)?
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Unibenstudent: What do i do to follow yeshua into shamayim(heaven)?

Micah 6:8
8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

2 Likes

Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by twosquare(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well done,MrPresident1 .....we believers need to keep something that looks like a commandment if we're His in Matthew 24:6 :SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT TROUBLED.
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ok.. Ebola and Chibok girls were foretold events.. JTF.. you are better of resting in the barracks. God is in control lipsrsealed
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by Weah96: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
voltron: Ok.. Ebola and Chibok girls were foretold events.. JTF.. you are better of resting in the barracks. God is in control lipsrsealed

Boko Haram and the virus are having their way with God's children. But this was all planned and orchestrated by God, abi?
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by twosquare(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
SMH...People love to advertize their folly&ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Weah96:

Boko Haram and the virus are having their way with God's children. But this was all planned and orchestrated by God, abi?

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Amos 3:6
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

Weah96, Are you a negro?

1 Like

Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by Weah96: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
MrPresident1:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

Weah96, Are you a negro?

Yes I am.
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by JesusisLord85: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
MrPresident1:

Weah96, Are you a negro?

Wisdom right there. Show Israel their sins brother!!

Shalom
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by oaroloye(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Yashua will come in the clouds of heaven.

Yashua will not emerge from the skies. Yashua will come in the midst of socio-economic upheavals in heaven, heaven being the leading, ruling nations of the world.

Yashua will come at a time of great turmoil in the world, when men would be living in fear and wondering at just what next trouble lies in the horizon.

Tornadoes, wildfires, drought in America, Landslides in India, Blood river in China, Ebola in West Africa, ISIS in Syria/Iraq, Israel vs Hamas, Boko Haram, Russia vs America &EU, Global warming, Fukushima progressively poisoning the Pacific ocean, progressive human depravity and wickedness etc.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

WHEN YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN YAHSHUA IS WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU MESS YOURSELVES UP.

YAHSHUA SAID that the nations of the World would see him coming back from the sky.

. MARK 13:24-26.

24. "But in those days, after that Tribulation,
the Sun shall be darkened,
and the Moon shall not give her light,
25. "And the stars of Heaven shall fall,
and the Powers that are in Heaven shall be shaken.
26. "And then shall they see the Son of Man
Coming in the Clouds with great Power and Glory."

YOU open that your mouth, and CONTRADICT what THE MESSENGER OF GOD has said!

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever I command you, observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee, saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for the LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love the LORD your God
with all your heart and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God,
and fear Him, and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice, and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet, or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken to turn you away
from the LORD your God, Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt, and redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which the LORD thy God Commanded thee to walk in.

I HAVE SEEN THIS CRAP CRAPPED BEFORE.

Some loudmouth has a THEORY- as if they are the FIRST person to EVER receive a SPIRITUAL REVELATION- and they NURTURE it into a FALSE DOCTRINE. They just DECEIVE themselves, and others that there is NO ROOM FOR ERROR, and IGNORE every Scripture that PROVES that their Theory is WRONG.

Were you BLIND, or BRAIN-DAMAGED that you did not NOTICE that YAHSHUA SAID that his "COMING WITH CLOUDS" occurs AFTER The Great Tribulation, and not DURING it?

. MATTHEW 13:47-48.

47. "Again, The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a net,
that was cast into the Sea, and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full, they drew to shore,
and sat down, and gathered the Good into vessels,
but cast the Bad away."

WHEN YOU ACHIEVE A REVELATION, YOU MUST SCRUTINIZE IT, TO SEE THAT IT FITS ALL OF THE CRITERIA FOR TRUTH.

If it does not- some particular is missing- YOU MUST THROW IT AWAY- no matter how delicious it looks to you!

THAT is what THAT Commandment was about.

Every time someone has tried to screw with The Second Coming, it has been a fiasco!

. MATTHEW 24:21-26.

21. "For then shall be Great Tribulation,
such as was not since the Beginning of the World to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
22. "And except those days should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets,
and shall shew great signs and wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not."

THE FOLLOWERS OF WILLIAM BRANHAM- "THE PROPHET WHO WAS NEVER WRONG" - said that their infallible Prophet had PREDICTED that "JESUS"would return to Earth no later than 1975. He said that he based this PREDICTION on "three visions that he had from the Lord."

[See: SEVEN CHURCH AGES, by William Branham.]

(1) That women would wear transparent clothing- with a little opacity for the "private parts."

(2) That cars will become egg-shaped and self-driven- with passengers playing games, without driving.

(3) That California would break off, and fall into the sea.

HE SPECIFICALLY SAID that these visions would come to pass by 1975 latest. (He died in 1965- but he predicted THAT, too.)

It is now 2016, and you can see that these visions were rubbish.

However, this man predicted World War II, the rise of Adolf Hitler, and Benito Mussolini, and his attack on ABYSINNIA (Ethiopia).

I believe that these sorts of Prophets, and their predictions, are an important factor in allowing these atrocities to come to pass.

KENNETH E. HAGIN- who claimed to be William Branham's successor as Prophet- claimed to have forseen the JFK Assassination.

[CAMPMEETING, 1983.]

In 1984, followers of one NEAL FRISBY- who claimed to be William Branham's successor, claimed to have Angelic Apparitions in his church, ON A REGULAR BASIS- which only appeared on PHOTOGRAPHS taken inside his desert church- and sometimes by church members in their homes- claimed that "JESUS" WAS GOING TO COME SECRETLY TO HIS CHURCH IN ARIZONA.

When I told Brethren who wanted to go about Yahshua's warning against going to such places, they LAUGHED IN OUR FACES:

"That is THE GREAT STUMBLINGBLOCK!"

"How can BELIEVING WHAT JESUS SAID be a "stumblingblock?" " I asked.

They could not answer that.

"You go there," I said, "and you will just be DECEIVED- that's all!"

They just LAUGHED.

I saw some of them, after they had made the trip.

"And did Jesus come to Neal Frisby's church?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" they replied enthusiastically.

However, they had nothing of any use to say to prove this- or even say: "Jesus said this-!"

See? DECEPTION!

By 1983, KENNETH E. HAGIN announced an unprecedented breakthrough in his Healing Ministry: "THE CORPORATE ANOINTING."

A HEALING ANOINTING SO POWERFUL, that the Human body could not withstand it but for a few seconds.

As any Pentecostal healing Minister, he had "HEALING LINES," where people would QUEUE UP, to be TOUCHED by him, in the "LAYING-ON-OF-HANDS" Ritual. Some people would be Healed instantly, some would be Healed gradually- others would not be Healed at all- but he didn't write nor talk about THEM!

In some cases, the Spiritual Power channeled by a Healer would be so great, that the recipient would instantly go into a comatose state, and collapse to the ground. Some charlatans, wishing to appear powerful, would have "CATCHER-USHERS" to catch people before they could fall.

This has been derided by people ignorant of AMERICAN Legal practices! A person could wickedly claim to have sustained an INJURY- or even a "SHOCK" while falling, and SUE the Clergyman for MILLIONS of Dollars.

The "catcher" prevents that nonsense before it can start.

Be that as it may, Kenneth Hagin noted that when he received this CORPORATE ANOINTING, he knew that he had only seconds to act, so that he RAN down the Healing Line, merely TOUCHING the people who came to be prayed for with his FINGERTIPS- and they collapsed instantly!

At another time, he felt the anointing come on him again, and he merely GESTURED in the DIRECTION of the HEALING LINE:

"...AND THEY ALL WENT DOWN, LIKE DOMINOES!" he testified.

He came to notice, that EACH TIME THIS HAPPENED, a mysterious CLOUDLIKE FOG would enter the church from the rear of the audience- behind where the audience was facing, rolling towards him, this would cue him to act instantly.

He had no explanation (at that time,) for why this was happening.

Everyone who "FELL UNDER THE POWER" was HEALED, when they regained Consciousness, or "SAVED AND BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY GHOST."

Kenneth Hagin was surely justifiably proud for having discovered these Experiences- but he still had no explanation for them, but that:

"It's the Power of God..."

CARLOS CASTANEDA, the UCLA Anthropologist who studied NAGUALISM in South America, reported a series of experiences in his training, where they would deliberately alter their Awareness Level, to the extent that they would PHYSICALLY VANISH from the present World, and REAPPEAR in another.

At a particular Level, a WALL OF CLOUD would appear beside them, as they went through the exercise.

That this was a phenomenon of AWARENESS, and NOT Physical, was evidenced by the fact that, when they turned their heads to try to look at this "Bank of Cloud" that appeared to "DIVIDE THE WORLD IN TWO" (sic), the WALL OF CLOUD would MOVE AS THEY MOVED THEIR HEADS.

The Goal of this Exercise was to MAKE THE BANK OF CLOUD STOP MOVING, and stand still- like a PHYSICAL WALL.

When they had achieved THAT, if they stood up, and WALKED RESOLUTELY through the Wall of Cloud, THEY WOULD EMERGE IN ANOTHER WORLD, on the Other Side!

[See: THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda.]

DON JUAN MATUS, the Nagual Instructor- and a much more competent Spiritual Man than any Christian- explained that "CLOUDS," in this context, have nothing to do with "WATER VAPOUR," "CONDENSATION" and such everyday trivia, but with POWER.

SPACE was being WARPED from ONE WORLD to ANOTHER- and the WEAK Mind, that can only view ONE World at a time, can ONLY TRY to make SENSE of what its SENSES are telling it, by making the Consciousness perceive that Power as "CLOUDS."

As ANYTHING can be HIDDEN by a regular Cloud, so that, if you saw one in the street, as "Fog," you could there COULD be nothing but AIR inside, or a CYCLIST, or an 18-WHEELER TRAILER! That would depend, of course, on whatever was BEHIND the cloud.

With HEAVENLY Clouds, the PRINCIPLE is the same- except that ANYTHING can emerge from a Heavenly Cloud- according to what CAN be "SUMMONED."

That is what YAHSHUA coming with Heavenly Clouds means.

EARTHLY CLOUDS can be used to "JUMPSTART" connection to HEAVENLY Clouds.

Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Read grin
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jesus
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
LORD, do not forget your covenant with David

Psalm 132:11-12
11 The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Clouds mean trouble, and heaven means the ruling nations, this is the allegory on one level.

He is the Sun who will be revealed when the clouds are dispersed. This is another level of allegory
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Cloud means trouble
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jesus they Way
The Truth and The Life
Whoso ever cometh to him shall never die
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Jesus, the Mighty Warrior grin
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrPresident1:
Some people will say, oh had I known, had I known, had I known
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by GodSaklek(m): 1:43am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=88276783][/quote]

U will keep saying the same thing untill u grow old and die, keep dreaming.. Mumu
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Dog wen go lost will first go deaf cheesy wink
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
GodSaklek:

U will keep saying the same thing untill u grow old and die, keep dreaming.. Mumu

Dog wen go lost will first go deaf cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by GodSaklek(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

Dog wen go lost will first go deaf cheesy cheesy wink

Ode
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
The mongrel that will become lunch for the tiger will first be afflicted with deafness shocked grin
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Now that you all understand the interpretation and meaning of this prophecy, and now that we are seeing the fulfillment of this prophecy right before our very eyes, the next thing is to move to the next prophecy

Matthew 24:30 :
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The truth is that Christ will come at that terrible sound of thunder!

1 Corinthians 15:52
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The Trumpet, the Trump of God, the voice of the archangel is THUNDER!

When the dead hear it, they will awaken from the dead. We shall all be changed, from corruption to incorruption.
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2020
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 112:1-2
Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

Re: Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven by MrPresident1: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Alfa Bible Studies: Zombies. / How Didyou Feel When You First Spoke In Tongues? / Is Tabari Or Mohammed The Bigot Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.