Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (33974 Views)

Avoid These 20 English Words When In Other Countries / Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by ignis: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
SexyFox: Why ban Nigeria when there is not a serious case of Ebola here?

I guess they don't trust our government. ....

The fear of Ebola is the beginning of Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Dessyguy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
jude33084:

You said it all and I will say that the Ghanaian govt is confuse cheesy
you just described yourself
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
CrudeGH: he was on the flight that stopped over in Accra but he remained on board and changed flight in Lome. he never landed on Ghanaian soil
Thank you for clarifying that.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
This Ghana and their 'beef' with Nigeria sha.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by ekpa4(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is a pity to nigeria...common ghana of all people
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by snaiper: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
any move to contain the spread of that ebony abi na ebola disease cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Bigzig(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
CrudeGH: hahahaha the Ghanaian economy is still growing at close to 7%, even more than the growth in your own economy. so what are you talking about? what is the rate of economic growth in your country? some you people are simply too gullible, walahi!
If ghana's economy is growing that much more as you just said to be then,i don't see any reasons to why they were begging the brazilian government for STAYING PAPERS during the world cup tour..*NO FIGHTS*

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Batman123: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
mbatuku2: This Ghana and their 'beef' with Nigeria sha.
what has beef got to do with it? They are only looking out for the best interest of their citizens. So far Ghana does not know exactly for sure the situation with Ebola in Nigeria and prevention is better than cure.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lol. Nobody is talking about hiv/aids again these days. The latest in town is the almighty "ebola". A neighbour's child of about 9yrs old saw a strange scar on her mummy's hand this morning and inquisitively asked "mummy, what is? I hope it's not ebola?" Couldnt stop laughing. God 'll surely see us thru as He did during Sars, Hiv/Aids, cholera etc were on rampage.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Ashantiking: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
superior1:
[size=13pt]Here is another country serious about the safety of her citizenry [/size]

but this Ghanaians know how to insult us paaaaa, Kofi come dey pack ya load ooo, it's 'Ghana must go' Part 2

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
kingschild123: Why didn't Nigeria take this Ebola thing seriously.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
kingschild123: Why didn't Nigeria take this Ebola thing seriously.

Has Nigeria ever taken something serious.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Ashantiking: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ebola is going to destroy the already fragile african economy
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by englishmart(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sircomeference: may God prevent anything like ebola in my life and my families life in Jesus name. Amen!

Last bullet------> Thank God i made front-page-comment,

[s]first of all i would like to thank Nepa for bringing the light because without them i wouldnt be able to use my 30mb free data at my grandpa's backyard....[/s]

#chillingAtLagosBeach cheesy
someone else will make fp, and another person will claim the thread.
Is this your thread?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Ashantiking: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
JaypeeAnics: [b][/b][color=#990000][/color][b][/b]Chineke
See beef ooo...Ghana of all countries....wetin happend....
Dey r rejecting d best country in Africa...oya make I see hw their music and movie indusry go be witout 9ja nau.....

Best country in Africa. Now I have finally heard it all on nairaland. It took too long

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Emeraldo: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop: Catastrophy in the air cheesy grin grin
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Batman123: what has beef got to do with it? They are only looking out for the best interest of their citizens. So far Ghana does not know exactly for sure the situation with Ebola in Nigeria and prevention is better than cure.

That's called intellectual laziness. You dont know the actual situation, you get your facts right before slamming such a big ban. You crumble economic activities because of some unproven, non-existent fear? Makes no sense absolutely!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by kabba7(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
I can understand why the Ghanian's ban flights from Nigeria the government here is a lying one , so could have been lying on the scourge for.long . Agreeing to the one dead now could be just a little attempt to save face, remember not too long ago the government deny the existence in Nigeria but with the latest expo its very likely the government has been lying all along . Wont be surprised if South africa follow with thier own ban befoe too long .
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Dessyguy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
I doubt the authenticity of this news.Im yet to see this in any media outlet in Ghana.For now it's not true.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Ashantiking: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
tomiobj: . Comparing the growth of a 3 month old baby to a 16 year old teenager. Growth and size is different. The nigerian economy is simply too big to grow that fast

Nigerian economy is too big to grow fast. Damn comedians always making light of serious case. Too big to grow. Boi u 3 much.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Dessyguy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Best country in Africa. Now I have finally heard it all on nairaland. It took too long
of course GH is the best.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Afrok(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hehe... I know na say "Ghana must talk" cheesy. I think they did d right thing but hmmm Ebola no dey Nigeria na undecided
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Ashantiking: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dessyguy: of course GH is the best.

Ghana is the best that I agree even a new born baby can testify to that. The dude was talking the self proclaim ant I mean giant.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by buzzmania(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Swift measure from a swift nation.Big ups Gh.Paving way for others to follow since AD 1957.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by tonididdy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
The way the international community rate Nigeria and liberia equally unto dis ebola issue is unfair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / Few Pics From Jamaica / BRT Driver Faints While Driving In Oshodi, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.