Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (33803 Views)

Avoid These 20 English Words When In Other Countries / Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ghana is in the league of liberia,Gambia and sierra leone.Did u do proportionality in school?The population of ghana is just 25million...u are 2nd highest exporters of cocoa in africa and 2nd highest exporters of gold aswell...U have crude-oil,and some other resources...with all this, u shuld be the number 1 in africa-economically. I.e if truely u've got true political system.The fact is that your govt have eaten you blind that u dnt knw...yea, in naija there is serious curruptions, we dnt hide it,but you guys are so hypocritic that u claim everytin is wel,whereas if we wanna go by statistics,u shuld be miles away 4m ya present position..oga naija is 200million, proportionally, u got more resources than us..
CrudeGH: hahahaha the Ghanaian economy is still growing at close to 7%, even more than the growth in your own economy. so what are you talking about? what is the rate of economic growth in your country? some you people are simply too gullible, walahi!

10 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by tonididdy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
[size=48pt]in mR bones tongue: ebola mazuka, igwarra gwarra...ebola mezuka igwarra gwara, my prince![/size]
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Mr9iceGuyDbrain: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
definitely ghana wil have a reply for their insults on Nigeria. Is getting too much for them

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by tomiobj(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerian economy is too big to grow fast. Damn comedians always making light of serious case. Too big to grow. Boi u 3 much.

Nigeria has the biggest economy in africa. Ghanian is gonna be lyk 8th or less.

So what's ur point. Nd I dint say the nigerian economy is too big to grow. I mean it can't grow as fast as ghana's economy.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by tonididdy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oh no not again...another avenue for ghana naija eWARS when at the back of our minds, we Nigerians know Ghanas economy is growing and is slightly more preferrable than the Nigerian economy.

we know that...so stop the blind arguments.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
CrudeGH: he was on the flight that stopped over in Accra but he remained on board and changed flight in Lome. he never landed on Ghanaian soil
I've been kinda indifferent about the news of this man's trip, but unless the Plane stopped over in Accra just to re-fuel, somebody on board with Mr Sawyer must have gotten off in Accra. They should maybe look inwards!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Ashantiking: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
tomiobj:

Nigeria has the biggest economy in africa. Ghanian is gonna be lyk 8th or less.

So what's ur point. Nd I dint say the nigerian economy is too big to grow. I mean it can't grow as fast as ghana's economy.

I am saying Nigeria economy is not big at all to grow fast. If china who has the second biggest economy in the world is growing more than 7 percent what makes you think nigeria's is too big to grow fast.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking;what happened? shocked you have changed!! grin;no offence bro;but this is the 1st reasonable post i have seen you typed on NL this year..bravo my niccah cheesy
Ashantiking: Ebola is going to destroy the already fragile african economy
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by kpolli(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good news for Nigeria, we do not need to fly our air crafts into that infected country
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Ashantiking: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
tsolz84: Ashantiking;what happened? shocked you have changed!! grin;no offence bro;but this is the 1st reasonable post i have seen you typed on NL this year..bravo my niccah cheesy

Lol, none taken. I am still the same cat

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by tomiobj(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

I am saying Nigeria economy is not big at all to grow fast. If china who has the second biggest economy in the world is growing more than 7 percent what makes you think nigeria's is too big to grow fast.

Nigeria is in no state to start expanding its economy
The focus is nw on the quality/efficiency of the economy
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by selena(f): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Now that they have banned flights from Nigeria due to Ebola.Now will they also ban flights coming from the United States,since the two victims that contacted Ebola in Liberia will soon be brought back to the states?..
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Cubeet: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
sexyjessy: den haw will i go to sch **sobs**...dont du dis to me nahhhhhh ghana pls oooo
Blame JAMB
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Serious matter. Ghana again, waiting for naija retaliation
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by kevolysis12(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mavor: is that an outbreak? or a corpse brought for burial? Please google the word "outbreak" to know its meaning
well.. what you dont understand is that, this is not HIV, that takes a gradual transition. all it takes is just one person who is infected to come into an environment, and it becomes an outbreak... and incase u dont know, a victim of ebola virus, is more dangerous when dead. maybe you should google more about ebola and how it works.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by kevolysis12(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
9inches:

Don't follow hearsay, read the news
my brother... i heard it on the news, AIT morning papers, some two dats back how else you want make i verify am, make i go the venue?
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Cubeet: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
CrudeGH: hahahaha the Ghanaian economy is still growing at close to 7%, even more than the growth in your own economy. so what are you talking about? what is the rate of economic growth in your country? some you people are simply too gullible, walahi!
Yea. Ghana has the largest economy in Africa. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Orina(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ghana is dying your economy is dead dead
Boy, 14, commits suicide at Juaso Crime
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=319388
Ghana is in crisis, says Dr. Bawumia General
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=319329
World’s worst currency drops as Ghana pulls back from IMF aid
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/artikel.php?ID=319251&comment=0#com
Ghana’s cedi is world’s weakest currency
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=319126
One newborn child dies in Ghana every 15 minutes - UNICEF
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=319287
your inflation rate is high
your currency is dead companies are closing down and yet you talking bullshit
fix your stupid country before you talk about Nigeria, only lagos GDP is like ghanas. And an American man died of ebola in Ghana before that liberian died in Naija but we didnt ban anytin wen the american died in ghana mtchew, your currency dead, budget deficit very high, inflation alarming, no light no water... The population of ghana is just 25million...u are 2nd highest exporters of cocoa in africa and 2nd highest exporters of gold as well...U have crude-oil, gold, diamond, raw salk and some other resources...with all this, u shuld be the number 1 in africa-economically....yea, in naija there is serious curruptions, we dnt hide it, but you guys are so hypocritic that u claim everytin is wel and i hate it you always say everytins ok when people a protesting everyday to flagstaff house,whereas if we wanna go by statistics,u shuld be miles away 4m ya present position..oga naija is 200million, proportionally, u got more resources than us..

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Dibiachukwu: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Osama10: Our so called govt has not seen the need to ban all flights from west africa.

Our borders should be closed asap.
Na you go close am. The easiest route for ebola into NIgeria is north east and north west border.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by chibuzz89: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Am sorry to say this...this is a disgrace to Nigeria and a slap to Nigerians..how can Ghana bound Nigerian flight..smh...if similar case was to happen in USA,GB and even SA..would Ghana have the nerve to bound their flights...nigeria needs to take this as a slap and I expect sanctions on Ghana from nigeria...Ghana has always taken Nigeria as their mate....for God sake...lagos state alone is richer than Ghana not to compare a geopolitical region..I don't blame them anyways...our leaders caused us this disgrace
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Dibiachukwu: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Kossyne(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
gratiaeo: Even ordinary Ghana? Prevention is better and cure. I don't blame them sha........ And our useless government have not deemed it fit to ban flight from Ebola infested country

Prevention is better "and" cure. Seriously?

There are worse things than Ebola virus.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
You will follow road
sexyjessy: den haw will i go to sch **sobs**...dont du dis to me nahhhhhh ghana pls oooo
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Lilimax(f): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
angry
Ashantiking: Ebola is going to destroy the already fragile african economy
No way undecided.Ebola virus is currently reigning and will soon fizzle out just like the bird flu undecided. There was a time Bird Flu was everywhere in the news but today it is a thing of the past. smiley Let us abide by the precautionary measures in place and we shall surely overcome them.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
LMAyedun: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, Sierra Leone, And Liberia Over Ebola

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/01/ghana-bans-flights-nigeria-sierra-leone-and-Liberia-over-ebola-concerns
To Ghanaians on NL simply deactivate ur accounts cos this is Nairaland n Na NajaLand

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by F117A: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
lol
According to the WHO,sierra leone,guinea and liberia are the only ebola endemic areas of west africa.
Infact nigeria is the only country in west africa with the capability to manage an outbreak independently if it ever happens.
Now nigeria has the excuse it needs to isolate its economy from the EPA.
Talk about cluelessness;
no wonder the ghanian economy has turned shitt.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Ashantiking: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lilimax: angryNo way undecided.Ebola virus is currently reigning and will soon fizzle out just like the bird flu undecided. There was a time Bird Flu was everywhere in the news but today it is a thing of the past. smiley Let us abide by the precautionary measures in place and we shall surely overcome them.

Hope so..... By God's grace it will be a thing of the past.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by buzzmania(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2014
chibuzz89: Am sorry to say this...this is a disgrace to Nigeria and a slap to Nigerians..how can Ghana bound Nigerian flight..smh...if similar case was to happen in USA,GB and even SA..would Ghana have the nerve to bound their flights...nigeria needs to take this as a slap and I expect sanctions on Ghana from nigeria...Ghana has always taken Nigeria as their mate....for God sake...lagos state alone is richer than Ghana not to compare a geopolitical region..I don't blame them anyways...our leaders caused us this disgrace
Hahahaa!Did you just say nigeria should sanction Ghana?OMG!What wont i read on this forum.Dude,is this suppose to be a joke or what.Seriously cant fathom this height of delusion.
Re: Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2014
buzzmania: Hahahaa!Did you just say nigeria should sanction Ghana?OMG!What wont i read on this forum.Dude,is this suppose to be a joke or what.Seriously cant fathom this height of delusion.
We did it against s.africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) / The Commissioning Of The Ilaje Bariga Ferry Terminal (Photos) / Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.