Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ikeja Distribution Company In Agege Gives Us High Inflated Bills With No Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Distribution Company In Agege Gives Us High Inflated Bills With No Power (572 Views)

Aregbesola Inflated Airport Contract By N11.5bn - PDP / Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK / "Leaked" Apc Formal Complaint To The Icc, The Igp, The Uk And Us High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Distribution Company In Agege Gives Us High Inflated Bills With No Power by goldman777: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
The privatisation of power holding company in agege,oko oba and environs to ikeja distribution company has only worsened power supply to that area as there has been no power for 3months now and to worsen it a bill of N25,000 is sent to my 2bedroom flat every month till presently as i speak to you.This is like legal extortion or in other words exploitation i have complained severaly at their office all to no avail fellow nairalanders i need your advice
Re: Ikeja Distribution Company In Agege Gives Us High Inflated Bills With No Power by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Op, you are on point. Ikeja electricity distribution company is a capital fraud.
In my area, they do not give light. Its only bill without light.

Light have significantly improve is other parts of the country, except for those areas under Ikeja electricity distribution company.
Re: Ikeja Distribution Company In Agege Gives Us High Inflated Bills With No Power by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
goldman777: The privatisation of power holding company in agege,oko oba and environs to ikeja distribution company has only worsened power supply to that area as there has been no power for 3months now and to worsen it a bill of N25,000 is sent to my 2bedroom flat every month till presently as i speak to you.This is like legal extortion or in other words exploitation i have complained severaly at their office all to no avail fellow nairalanders i need your advice

25k? shocked
Is it just you or they throw inflated bills at your neighbors too?
Re: Ikeja Distribution Company In Agege Gives Us High Inflated Bills With No Power by bennyrazz: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
go and buy I pass my neighbor

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2014: Potential Towns Identified For Political Violence During Election / The Gaza Tunnels / Arik Airline Sprays Insecticide To Curb Spread Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.