Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571349 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by moao(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Sheggy13:

Download mobile uncle tools app from play store to help change ur imei to that of bb. Hope u have a bb imei u wanna use, if no, I'll send u one or possibly the app that generates the imei. Most importantly, if u wanna change the imei using mobile uncle, make sure there's a space between AT and +, as in AT +EGMR, 1,7(if changing sim1 imei or 1,10 for sim2).Enter generated imei in-between the double quotes and click on send. You'll get a feedback that AT command sent, meaning imei has been changed successfully. Reboot your phone for it to take effect . Dial *#06# to witness a change in the imei. Insert glo sim into the sim slot whose imei u changed(preferably the slot that offers 3G browsing) and create a new Access Point (APN) through Settings-Mobile networks. Name the new APN Glo BIS and type blackberry.net in the space for access point, leave other options and click save. Select the new APN u just created. Make sure this APN is always the selected option. Ordinarily glosecure or gloflat would be the default APN selected initially. U can now dial *777*21# to subscribe for Glo BIS after u must have loaded #1000 on the sim. U should get a BIS welcome message, if not dial *777*0# to receive the message. U can now put the sim in a bb phone to make it activate faster, browse with it on the BB for a while before returning it back to the Android phone. Cheers
N. B: To get to the screen where u change imei with mobile uncle, Select Engineer mode, then (MTK), then tap Connectivity tab at the top, then tap CDS information, and tap Radio information to show Phone1 and Phone2,which represents sim1 and sim2..select any, preferably sim1 which brings up the space u can type. Typing A gives us options AT+.. ..., select AT+ EGMR, 1,7,and continue as instructed at the beginning of this guide. Cheers.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
I came across a rubber pouch for infinix zero in lagos, I bought it at d price of #300. check out d pix below

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2015

Infinix Hot fully Landed for u!
Order made easy! via Konga Online Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Send your Name, address, phone number and Local Govt. to 08028888781 (e.g. Salami Sulaimon, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, 08084097270, Akoka Local Govt. To 08028888781)
#14,500 only.
for details:
whatsapp: 08084097270
Call: 08028888781
Note: Order takes about 1 - 7 days to get to you, and you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Konga... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sheywayne(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sheywayne(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls, can any1 assist me on how to root my infinix zero, although av downloaded king rooter, add me up on whatapp 07051207129
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by UcGadaz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
etisalat does not want to give me my 500mb......Someone should please help out
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damilareoye: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please I want to buy infinix zero either fairly used or new...I reside in kwara . Any help?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Albert247: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2015
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs and technical assist on Tecno,Infinix and Itel mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Akamo5:
I came across a rubber pouch for infinix zero in lagos, I bought it at d price of #300. check out d pix below
Whr in lag?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2015
UcGadaz:
Sum1 has tweaked ur imei... Tweak sum1 else's. cool
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2015
coolbatty:
Whr in lag?
Victoria island
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2015
awesomep:
Hello Pals if you've been looking for Lollipop Check it here>>>> http://www.nextclock.com/2015/02/how-to-lollipop-rom-for-infinix-zero.html
i ended up with an INVALID IMEI after the flashing
.................................................chk d bug and fix it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by karlzeez: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2015
My infinix zero 2gb 16gb camera refuses to work. It simply shows a black screen den hangs. Please is there any solution to dis or has any1 experienced such
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by UcGadaz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
coolbatty:
Sum1 has tweaked ur imei... Tweak sum1 else's. cool
whats the solution?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akamo5:
Victoria island
Thanks, it shud be @ ikeja too.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
UcGadaz:
whats the solution?
Tweaking ur imei is d solution. Just google "tweak ur imei for etisalat free 500mb data" then u'll knw wat happened to ur data. Dats d same way u can get ur data back. Sumone else will pay for it. It happened to me too and several pple paid for it. cool
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
dasadadadasd
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Niscolinx: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who wants to exchange his Infinix zero 2gb ram and I 6gb rom with my innjoo note
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
hi Pls I wish to buy a phone soon. Pls how much is new infinix zero. and how much is London used Samsung s4 mini. which is better Pls?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by moao(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Niscolinx:
Who wants to exchange his Infinix zero 2gb ram and I 6gb rom with my innjoo note
plus 3k, you can have mine
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Loverocks: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Good morning everyone, I accidentally dropped my infinix zero phone in water and It rebooted automatically. when it came back on, I tried turning it off but the screentouch wouldn't respond ,since it doesn't use a removable battery, i cleaned it to the best of my ability and left it for a while...Now the phone is just blank, it won't come on. I really need someone to help me out with this,can the Phone be fixed and how? Really can't afford to loose another phone in less than four months......
Thanks in advance
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Loverocks: 2:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Fidel24:

Yeah. D prob is dat I can't switch it off. It's been on... And d battery can't b removed. I just pray it b fine by 2mao
Please is your phone functioning alright now?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
UcGadaz:

call the customer care or walk into any service centre, they should activate it for you on the spot.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Loverocks:
Good morning everyone, I accidentally dropped my infinix zero phone in water and It rebooted automatically. when it came back on, I tried turning it off but the screentouch wouldn't respond ,since it doesn't use a removable battery, i cleaned it to the best of my ability and left it for a while...Now the phone is just blank, it won't come on. I really need someone to help me out with this,can the Phone be fixed and how? Really can't afford to loose another phone in less than four months......
Thanks in advance

look for a hand drier or use the exhaust of a small generator and try to use it to dry the phone. its possible the panel needs to be heated a little. there may still be some liquid in the phone. If this does not work i advise you take the phone to carl care and they will fix it for you.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dharay99: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Avin difficulties in rooting my phone afta trying all possible apps, plz help o... cry angry (Not infinix)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Loverocks: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
therealesttin:

look for a hand drier or use the exhaust of a small generator and try to use it to dry the phone. its possible the panel needs to be heated a little. there may still be some liquid in the phone. If this does not work i advise you take the phone to carl care and they will fix it for you.

Thanks will definitely try that smiley,I just pray it works Cuz carlcare service can be frustrating sometimes
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wemimo42: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
damilareoye:
Please I want to buy infinix zero either fairly used or new...I reside in kwara . Any help?

u can place an order on konga or jumia.. or visit slot or microstation around u... a nice fone dat u ll enjoy.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wemimo42: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
hi Pls I wish to buy a phone soon. Pls how much is new infinix zero. and how much is London used Samsung s4 mini. which is better Pls?
it depends on ur budget, but i know infinix zero is affordable and reasonable.. dats wat i use and ve bin enjoying it all along...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
If you're going to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center to repaire, a guarantee card or a receipt will both be OK. Thank you!
please i want to take my infinix zero to carlcare at ibadan and i have been trying their line but it has been switched off for a month now. please how can i contact them before taking my phone there.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Simran94:

please i want to take my infinix zero to carlcare at ibadan and i have been trying their line but it has been switched off for a month now. please how can i contact them before taking my phone there.
Hi! Following are the latest address and hotline of our service center in Ibadan: Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria + 234 8172005296. And we open from 9:00-17:30 on Monday-Friday and 9:00-14:00 on Saturday. Pls try during our working hours, thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2015
Loverocks:
Thanks in advance
Hi! Pls take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're lliving in now. Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.