Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571393 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GabrielShaze(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Simran94:
. how much did you pay and what did you tell them happened to your phone and which branch of Carlcare did you take it to.

I didnt pay anything. Just contact CarlcareSophia https://www.nairaland.com/carlcaresophia or check out this page http://www.carlcare.com/Contact.aspx
Just tell them you applied the software update and it bricked your phone.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abbeyboyz54(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
if you are around Ogbomoso and you want to change your Samsung imei number to enjoy Glo Bis....You can call or whatsapp me 07037724379 Bbm pin 52E3F2C3
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
dryakson:
picsure of you feeling the phone,browing and instagraming or i dontblivittttttttt
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
MizTyna:
So i have been hearing about the Infinix Zero for a while,and as a samsung and blackberry loyal customer,i thought it was all talk,until i was given the phone recently. And i can say this,for a phone that will be sold less than 30K,it is virtually a steal! For one,the Camera quality is out of this world! I mean,it rendered me speechless. The screen is HD,with corning Gorilla glass! it even has 3D wallpapers!I played candy crush,while checking Instagram,at the same time tethering(using the phone as a mobile hotspot) and the phone lasted several hours without getting hot! No freezing or apps closing anyhow,the phone is sleek and stylish i just thought something must be wrong for it to be this affordable! And i found out it will only be sold through e-commerce and only on Konga,hence the price since all the outlets expenses and selling to stores who in turn add their own prices is out of the way. Everybody who has seen the phone with me all loved it! The Infinix Zero really is worth all the fuss!
pls how do i root the 2gb ram version of this phone. I already tried framaroot,it didnt work
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Neyoalao(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
FreshGuy2:
I don't understand... can u Please explain what you mean
Make sure while inputting the number eg "3558590618088747" not like this " 3558590618047478 " hope you can see the difference
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by officialEGO(f): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2015
pls I just got my infinix zero today and am having problems with he Glo configuration plus I want to be able to use Glo 1k 3g on it without rooting. anyone who can help?. tnx
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Sheggy13(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2015
officialEGO:
pls I just got my infinix zero today and am having problems with he Glo configuration plus I want to be able to use Glo 1k 3g on it without rooting. anyone who can help?. tnx
Download mobile uncle tools app from play store to help change ur imei to that of bb. Hope u have a bb imei u wanna use, if no, I'll send u one or possibly the app that generates the imei. Most importantly, if u wanna change the imei using mobile uncle, make sure there's a space between AT and +, as in AT +EGMR, 1,7(if changing sim1 imei or 1,10 for sim2).Enter generated imei in-between the double quotes and click on send. You'll get a feedback that AT command sent, meaning imei has been changed successfully. Reboot your phone for it to take effect . Dial *#06# to witness a change in the imei. Insert glo sim into the sim slot whose imei u changed(preferably the slot that offers 3G browsing) and create a new Access Point (APN) through Settings-Mobile networks. Name the new APN Glo BIS and type blackberry.net in the space for access point, leave other options and click save. Select the new APN u just created. Make sure this APN is always the selected option. Ordinarily glosecure or gloflat would be the default APN selected initially. U can now dial *777*21# to subscribe for Glo BIS after u must have loaded #1000 on the sim. U should get a BIS welcome message, if not dial *777*0# to receive the message. U can now put the sim in a bb phone to make it activate faster, browse with it on the BB for a while before returning it back to the Android phone. Cheers
N. B: To get to the screen where u change imei with mobile uncle, Select Engineer mode, then (MTK), then tap Connectivity tab at the top, then tap CDS information, and tap Radio information to show Phone1 and Phone2,which represents sim1 and sim2..select any, preferably sim1 which brings up the space u can type. Typing A gives us options AT+.. ..., select AT+ EGMR, 1,7,and continue as instructed at the beginning of this guide. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by officialEGO(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2015
sheggy13 I don't av a bb imei. can you give me one plus my play store isn't opening. I have retried a feral times. lastly, my bbm tells me error whenever I want to save DPS. help me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by awesomep(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello Pals if you've been looking for Lollipop Check it here>>>> http://www.nextclock.com/2015/02/how-to-lollipop-rom-for-infinix-zero.html
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Sheggy13(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
officialEGO:
sheggy13 I don't av a bb imei. can you give me one plus my play store isn't opening. I have retried a feral times. lastly, my bbm tells me error whenever I want to save DPS. help me
Use this imei.. 358265019388666

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2015

Free Back cover + Infinix Hot fully Landed for u! #14,500 only. Red color, black, yellow
you can place an order now via the Konga Online Sales Rep! call him on: 08028888781
or whatsapp: 08084097270
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Konga... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lionheart64: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Olamide1997:
pls how do i root the 2gb ram version of this phone. I already tried framaroot,it didnt work
download kingroot from playstore
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello peeps,... Is it possible to claim my guarantee from carlcare? , misplaced my receipt bt got my full pack.
Anybody with a valid answer.?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lionheart64:
download kingroot from playstore
Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kelvnb: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
xolo 8x 1000 hive ui stock rom on infinix zero..if u wana install it follow this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/xolo-8x-1000-hive-ui-port-to-cherry-t2918562 replace rom boot.img with stock boot.img before flashing..n make sure u flash infinix zero camera patch

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by duchesssleekt: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Pls guys help me... The flashlight of my infinix isn't working neither the torchlight.. Wat could have been the problem?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by officialEGO(f): 2:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Sheggy13:

Use this imei.. 358265019388666
av done as u said. it didn't work o. my imei didn't change and I ffd ur steps to letter.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Sheggy13(m): 2:34am On Feb 06, 2015
officialEGO:

av done as u said. it didn't work o. my imei didn't change and I ffd ur steps to letter.
How were u able to get the Mobile uncle tools app, since u said ur play store is faulty and did u ensure u put a space between AT and +, as in AT + and not AT+.. Also did u get a message like AT command sent after doing all that and pressing the Send button, or u instead got Userbuild not allowed message. Try again and lemme know. Cheers.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by officialEGO(f): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2015
MizTyna pls I need ur help o. whenever I tried to save DPS on my bbm it wld tell me error occur while saving. pls any help wit DT?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by officialEGO(f): 3:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Sheggy13:

How were u able to get the Mobile uncle tools app, since u said ur play store is faulty and did u ensure u put a space between AT and +, as in AT + and not AT+.. Also did u get a message like AT command sent after doing all that and pressing the Send button, or u instead got Userbuild not allowed message. Try again and lemme know. Cheers.
I downloaded it via browser. yea. I did. I got msent
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by officialEGO(f): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2015
immanuello:
Thank you brother I later got all about this phone. This phone is too good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love great competition result opportunity in some mobile tech world that gave birth to having sth similar to high end mobile device at this price. Thank God for this phone.
pls I have a little challenge with my infinix zero. number one, if I view dp and tries to save it, it'd tell me error occurred while saving and I can't share too. does DT av to do wit any setting? lastly, my Google play isn't connecting but I av registered. tnx
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Sheggy13(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2015
officialEGO:

I downloaded it via browser. yea. I did. I got msent
I also want to believe u put the imei I gave u in-between the double quotes. Just switch off your phone and turn it back on, then dial *#06#, the imei should change. Cheers.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2015
duchesssleekt:
Pls guys help me... The flashlight of my infinix isn't working neither the torchlight.. Wat could have been the problem?
Hi! Pls take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2015
coolbatty:
Hello peeps,... Is it possible to claim my guarantee from carlcare? , misplaced my receipt bt got my full pack.
Anybody with a valid answer.?
If you're going to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center to repaire, a guarantee card or a receipt will both be OK. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2015

Infinix Hot fully Landed for u! #14,500 only. Red color, black, yellow
you can place an order now via the Konga Online Sales Rep! call him on: 08028888781
or whatsapp: 08084097270
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Konga... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chrisgt: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
plz help on so to root this phone ooh cuz I'm now tyd of trying different software and apps I av try kingo root mtk driod tools eroot and even genius root help ooh plz
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2015
chrisgt:
plz help on so to root this phone ooh cuz I'm now tyd of trying different software and apps I av try kingo root mtk driod tools eroot and even genius root help ooh plz
Download KingRoot from here and keep ur data on while rooting www.kingroot.net/down.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mayorall(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Enjoy 12% discount on mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank this valentine season.

Buy a piece mayor source power bank at #3,500 from today till 12pm February 14 2015.

Read customers testimonies about mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank here

www.nairaland.com/2126322/mayor-source-power-banks-review

Contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

Email : sales@mayorall.com

Official website : www.mayorall.com

We deliver nationwide.....

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ndissle(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
hello!! For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by moao(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please guru in the house. Hope me with bb imei
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by lamiwale(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
hi can anyone help with bb imei thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.