Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572184 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mosopefoluwa: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Just got mine yesterday and I think the speakers are bad.. Was the phone replaced for you?
phattie:
I think d speaker is gone for good
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Richiy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
carlcaresophia, can I replace the battery of infinix zero?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by koladex01(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
INFINIX ZERO FOR SALE FOR 20,000# IN ilorin...........
Need Money ASAP
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abbeyboyz54(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
How can i fix data connection and wifi turning on by itself?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Richiy:
carlcaresophia, can I replace the battery of infinix zero?
Hi, Richiy! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about this. And if you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Zizoucollins(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2015
08093745083, thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by xager(m): 12:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Can someone please help me out. My infinix zero hangs and restarts when the phone gets hot. This just started few days ago. I've been using the phone for about eight months now.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
xager:
Can someone please help me out. My infinix zero hangs and restarts when the phone gets hot. This just started few days ago. I've been using the phone for about eight months now.
Hi, you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls let us know the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by opatzy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hi guys I bricked my infinix zero and it has been unbricked by a phone repairer but now the phone doesn't bring network. please guys how do I go about it...somebody should please help me out here(I have just used that phone for a week when it got bricked and they still can't fix it till now.please help out.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by oprah007(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
I have Infınıx zero 16gb. I was runnıng Antutu Benchmark app on ıt when ıt suddenly started blınkıng. It blınked lıke 2 to 3 tıme and den d green lıght dat comes up to ındıcate full battery came up and d fone wont come up anymore. It has been 7hours now, d green lıght dıd not go off and my fone wont come up. I have CWM ınstalled and also have backup. Pls help.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2015
opatzy:
Hi guys I bricked my infinix zero and it has been unbricked by a phone repairer but now the phone doesn't bring network. please guys how do I go about it...somebody should please help me out here(I have just used that phone for a week when it got bricked and they still can't fix it till now.please help out.
Hello Opatzy, as for the problem you mentioned, you can take your phone, as well as your receipt or warranty card to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Marvell23(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Contact Daremarvellous, a trusted Jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 for all of your order placement on Jumia Nigeria. Infinix zero 2 is still selling fast, contact me nw to help you fast track your order
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by omotayor80(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Infinix zero 2 (32 gb) up for sale
With the charger,earpiece and the packaging
All brand-new
For 39 500
Call/text or WhatsApp 08137221883
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gbemmytop(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
pls my infinix raçebolt Q screen isn't working properly; half of the screen is working perfectly while the other half isnt responsive to touch!! pls wots probs wif the fone, nd hw much do i need to fix it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
gbemmytop:
pls my infinix raçebolt Q screen isn't working properly; half of the screen is working perfectly while the other half isnt responsive to touch!! pls wots probs wif the fone, nd hw much do i need to fix it
Hello, as for the screen and price of it, you can counsel with our Carlare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sheyihandsy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the screen and price of it, you can counsel with our Carlare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Can I still get infinix zero?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2015
sheyihandsy:
Can I still get infinix zero?
Hello, about this you need to counsel with our local carlcare service center. If you need us send you contact information of our local carlcare service center, please let us know the city and state you are living now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Faalo(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2015
shyna22:
morning everyone on nairaland we ar nw created a new group on telegram where we will discuss about ppspp game, andriod game, playstation 1 game,Nintendo 64 game, Nintendo nes game, and DS3 pad for playing games on andriod an again we will discuss how we can tweak imei an get gig from all our network provider like mtn glo Etisalat airtel etc people who had joined our group on whatapp we understand what am saying, any interested person u can nw drop ur number at soon at possible I will add u thanks u all
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by methyl: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
contact me for your infinix and any android phones 08188373898 Adepoju is the name
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by toscotech(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
#TheHottestOne Finally revealed! Which is named Infinix Hot 2! You can now get your Infinix Hot 2 online via your one and only trusted Jumia Online Sales Rep. 1GB version for #17,500 2GB version for #19,500 To get yours, send your name, address and phone no to me via whatsapp 0r call 08032202326,08050318302 *Pay on DELIVERY *Free delivery charge *1-4 days delivery *1GB at #500 for the first 1 year And 1 year warranty
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm an engineer,if u need or have anyone that need a part(s) of infinix zero,contact me,like d following;
1) Panel/Motherboard
2)Digitzer/touch
3) Screen
4) Battery

To contact me send a private message to me or to my E-mail
shaqirudinbello@gmail.com

I live in Ibadan
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
To whom it may concern add me to WhatsApp group
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by debris: 3:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Carlcaresophia pos
6727483:

Hello Opatzy, as for the problem you mentioned, you can take your phone, as well as your receipt or warranty card to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

NAIRALANDERS ABEG HELP OO MY INFINIX ZERO SLOT 1 ALWAYS SAY NOT READY FOR USE I USE ONLY 1 SIM ON THE PHONE

PLS WHAT DO I DO.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by directonpc(m): 3:56am On Aug 20, 2015
debris:

NAIRALANDERS ABEG HELP OO MY INFINIX ZERO SLOT 1 ALWAYS SAY NOT READY FOR USE I USE ONLY 1 SIM ON THE PHONE

PLS WHAT DO I DO.
did you tweak IMEI? and have u checked under settings to know if SIM1 is enabled?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by debris: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2015
directonpc:

did you tweak IMEI? and have u checked under settings to know if SIM1 is enabled?

I think so on tweak stuff a friend tried converting my phone to such so I can use #1,000 for 3g subscription but it didn't work

Pls could this be the problem and wat do I do abeg.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by olubukunola82: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2015
New Infinix Zero Phone (2gb,16gb,13mp Camera &5mp) for sale @ ₦ 30,000
Black color
To buy contact me on : Whatsapp or call; 08034810690
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by directonpc(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2015
debris:

I think so on tweak stuff a friend tried converting my phone to such so I can use #1,000 for 3g subscription but it didn't work

Pls could this be the problem and wat do I do abeg.
Dial *#06# and check if the imei displayed is correct
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by debris: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
directonpc:

Dial *#06# and check if the imei displayed is correct

Yes its correct
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by directonpc(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
debris:

Yes its correct
On both Sims?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by debris: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
directonpc:

On both Sims?

Yes different imei number
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
debris:

PLS WHAT DO I DO.

Hi Debris, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.