Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572531 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2015
sojiooo1:
have you guys upgrade your beauty Infinix zero to android 5.1 (lollipop) the ui is amazing... my phone stop heating the day I did it

hello, the andriod system version of your Infinix zero cannot be upgraded to 5.1 lollipop. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2015
HollarWB:
how much is infinix zero 2 now and where to get it in Lagos?
Hello, you need to counsel with local Infinix agent or service center about the price you have enquired. You can buy Infinix Zero 2 in local Infinix Agent! Thank you.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2015
HollarWB:
how much is infinix zero 2 now and where to get it in Lagos?

Hello, you need to counsel with local Infinix agent or service center about the price you have enquired. You can buy Infinix Zero 2 in local Infinix Agent! Thank you.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the screen price of Infinix Zero you have enquired, please conusel with local Carlcare Service Center or local Infinix agent. Thank you!

So no one has an estimate here based on experience?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by monlawal(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Please Sophie can you give me a little insight as to why zero cannot get a lollipop update. What is it that makes it not to be upgradable

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by junglej: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Guy, please I snap some pictures and they disappeared but later saw them but when I click on it, it left a message that said The photo has been removed, need to to Reload the album.
What do I do?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Thank you
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
hisawesomeness:
any suggestion on how i can fix this
flashing the device...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Normality:

So no one has an estimate here based on experience?
Hi Mormality, about the price you can try to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to hlep you check it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2015
HollarWB:
Thank you

It's my pleasure!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015

Please i want to sale my a month old infinix zero 2. Someone should tell me the price range that is considerable for me to sale it. The phone is clean and not faulty at all, just needed cash now.

Any suggestion please!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pythondjango(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Mormality, about the price you can try to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to hlep you check it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Good evening carlcare,pls i just ran into a problem with my Infinix zero 16gb phone as it hit floor with its back when a stupid junior brother made it to fall down and now its back has broken off just like a glass.pls what can i do to it,can i get a new case for d phone though d phone is still working.I currently lived in ibadan,so pls where should i go to fix this and how much will it cost me.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2015
pythondjango:
Good evening carlcare,pls i just ran into a problem with my Infinix zero 16gb phone as it hit floor with its back when a stupid junior brother made it to fall down and now its back has broken off just like a glass.pls what can i do to it,can i get a new case for d phone though d phone is still working.I currently lived in ibadan,so pls where should i go to fix this and how much will it cost me.

Hello, please take it to local Carlcare Service Center to repair the back cover. As for the price you have enquired, you need to counsel with the service center. Below please find the address and hotline of our service center in Ibadan:
Ibadan Nigeria 3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan,Oyo,Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
pythondjango:
Hi, as for the case and cost of it, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Below please find contact information of our service center in IBadan. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pythondjango(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, please take it to local Carlcare Service Center to repair the back cover. As for the price you have enquired, you need to counsel with the service center. Below please find the address and hotline of our service center in Ibadan:
Ibadan Nigeria 3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan,Oyo,Nigeria +2348172005296
Thanks carlcare,i will.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by arielugorji(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
@carlcaresophia Hello, haven't been here in a while. My infinix zero fell earlier dis year and I changed d screen in warri. Since den d battery dramatically deteriorated, literally overnight. One day it was ok, d next day it got bad, once my ba3 level drops to 89% it'll go off on its own and when I power up if it's not plugged in before it can locate d gsm network it goes off. That's not including d times it randomly jst goes off when it likes.
It's hugely frustrating. I'm typing this with a curve 3 I've been using since 2012 and I got dis infinix december last year.
Long story short, I'm in ibadan ryt now, how do I get dis sorted out please and I'd appreciate it if d battery cld be changed outright. thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2015
arielugorji:
@carlcaresophia Hello, haven't been here in a while. My infinix zero fell earlier dis year and I changed d screen in warri. Since den d battery dramatically deteriorated, literally overnight. One day it was ok, d next day it got bad, once my ba3 level drops to 89% it'll go off on its own and when I power up if it's not plugged in before it can locate d gsm network it goes off. That's not including d times it randomly jst goes off when it likes.
It's hugely frustrating. I'm typing this with a curve 3 I've been using since 2012 and I got dis infinix december last year.
Long story short, I'm in ibadan ryt now, how do I get dis sorted out please and I'd appreciate it if d battery cld be changed outright. thanks
Hi, about the problem you mentioned, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to hlep you with your phone problem. Below please find contact information of our service center in Ibadan. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sojiooo1(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

hello, the andriod system version of your Infinix zero cannot be upgraded to 5.1 lollipop. Thank you!

who told you that, I a running 5.1 on my phone, stock ROM

I will drop the tutorial today
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2015
sojiooo1:

who told you that, I a running 5.1 on my phone, stock ROM

I will drop the tutorial today

Please do jaare don't mind d yeye Sophia dat want everyone to dump Zero 1 for dere new products avin forgetting that Zero 1 gave Infinix life

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cotton(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please can you tell me why my Infinix Zero 2 keeps turning off by itself?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sojiooo1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is how to upgrade your Infinix zero to lollipop http://droidcoy..co.ke/2015/09/how-to-upgrade-infinix-zero-x506-to.html?m=1
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mdfaruk: 3:27am On Sep 28, 2015
U are right! i bought 4 of those phones mine is okay which is the first of all in September still okay but act funny and sometimes off. and all the phones hot like hell. can't advice anybody to buy it, according to a friend "run for ur life". i don't know of the new zero 2 which i believe they may have correct the mistakes. they made good sales, but all buyers of that phone has 1 complain or another. I even have 1 right here which was returned to me bcus the hit made it to malfunction and this is because the user didn't deem the brightness as i usually do b4 given out the phone. at least the hot would have reduced. the makers should apologize that's all. the worst thing is that the sellers and manufactures still stand there ground that is good is good, for where angry angry by God every infinix zero user i meet has a complain and many not working anymore.
Judek2:

infinix Zero is a useless phone, i keep warning people about it.. complaints here and there..
Take it to carlcare, that's the only thing yu can do. I think you are still covered by warranty.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mdfaruk: 3:48am On Sep 28, 2015
I doubt that!! infinix zero X506 is rubbish and pls don't advice anybody to buy it again if u fear God. I bought 4 of those phones mine is okay which is the first of all in September still okay but act funny and sometimes off. and all the phones hot like hell. can't advice anybody to buy it, according to a friend "run for ur life". i don't know of the new zero 2 which i believe they may have correct the mistakes. they made good sales, but all buyers of that phone has 1 complain or another. I even have 1 right here which was returned to me bcus the hit made it to malfunction and this is because the user didn't deem the brightness as i usually do b4 given out the phone. at least the hot would have reduced. the makers should apologize that's all. the worst thing is that the sellers and manufactures still stand there ground that is good is good, for where angry angry by God every infinix zero user i meet has a complain and many not working anymore.
coolbatty:

Infinix Zero is a great phone... It depends on how u use it..
I've been using mine since November 2014 and i've never been to carlcare.. No fault whatsoever..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Sanmana(m): 1:50am On Sep 30, 2015
wemimo42:

heyaa sorry abt dat, i ve d same device but ve not experience such.. d only issue i ve is broken screen wich i took to d carlcare and dey fixed for me.. d fone looked like i jes bot it.. its nw more dan 6months and working perfectly sine i changed the screen... I suggest u take it to d carlcare at 77, Opebi road, Ikeja.
pls how many weeks does it takes to get infinix zero screen fixed And how much is it And hope after repairs hope it wont misbehave, thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sojiooo1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
how many people have successful upgraded there Infinix zero to 5.1 using the drop link
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by esanju: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
kindly assit me peepz, i nid infinix zero battery., tnx
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by esanju: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, about the problem you mentioned, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to hlep you with your phone problem. Below please find contact information of our service center in Ibadan. Thank you!
v been to ur office more three times n i kept callin u on weekly basis,, m avin issues wit my infinix zero ba3,,, d battery hasnt bn available since den, kindly hlp us order for d ba3
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sojiooo1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
esanju:

v been to ur office more three times n i kept callin u on weekly basis,, m avin issues wit my infinix zero ba3,,, d battery hasnt bn available since den, kindly hlp us order for d ba3

I am Infinix zero user.

I swear nothing I wrong with your phone battery. follow this guild to make good use of the battery.

UNROOT the phone, wipe the phone and don't root the phone again.

don't install any battery saver app to the phone

this we solve the problem, I promise you.

if you want to go further then
upgrade the phone to lollipop here

http://droidcoy..co.ke/2015/09/how-to-upgrade-infinix-zero-x506-to.html?m=1

if your phone battery does not change then report me as spam
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sojiooo1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
if your phone is showing android is upgrading, starting apps whenever reboot or power on your phone, you we need this

http://droidcoy..co.ke/2015/09/how-to-stop-android-is-upgrading.html?m=1
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
esanju:

Hi Esanju, we are sorry for this kind of problem, we suggest you leave your phone number in our service center, so that our colleagues can contact you once the battery is available. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by awofe20(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pls I nd help ooo
Any solution

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.