Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (570971 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by monlawal(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
I want to make a switch from zero to hot note pro... Is it an upgrade or downgrade
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
very neat Infinix zero 2 for sale with pouch and screen protector @ #34k contact me via WhatsApp or call 08176500922
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dontemi(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
HooxJnr:
My brother gave me an infinix x530. I tried to Change the IMEI no to that of Blackberry but I can't. I used MTK engineering and mobile uncle but it did not work. The phone is rooted. Please any other way out?
You can't use MTK engineering mode and mobile uncle because the phone is not a MTK chipped device. Na Snapdragon
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
The Infinix Zero starts overheating so much when rooted...it overheats even at the slightest charging u give it...as well it begins the auto switch off and auto start hidden feature grin grin this is just my observation having used it for a year....when it starts the auto start and auto off features I have to shake the phone like am still using the old version of flash share..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DandeKing(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
damcqute:

lool bro relax. i wrote this in one of my previous posts. As usual with most android phones, the memory is divided into INTERNAL MEMORY and PHONE STORAGE. The same thing happens here. you have a 16GB device, About 2GB has been used to install the OS and preloaded apps. the internal storage available for the user at purchase on the infinix zero is 7.5gb while there is also a phone storage of approximately 5.5gb.
I am sure you did not notice the PHONE STORAGE PART, thats why you panicked.
add the 2 together, you get over 13GB. remember, abouth 2GB has been used for the OS and preloaded apps.

Now, what is the difference between Internal memory and phone storage?
It is in the internal memory that apps are installed by default. Which means you can install apps as much as 7GB on the device, even tho you can transfer some apps to the phone storage or MEMORY CARDs. isnt that great??
But the phone storage is where you save files: music, videos, pictures, and documents. And that is over 5GB as well. Luckily, you can make use of a memory card up to 32GB to save files.

So, go back to your storage settings and look out for the PHONE STORAGE section that you must have missed out.

Pls how can I choose the preferred memory to store download videos? I've been downloading videos into my memory card but it now full while I still have like 9gb on my phone. How can I change the preferred download storage from SD to phone?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chucksbadt(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Good day house, i have 2 questions
1. How much is an infinix zero screen, mine is broken
2. Is there a way i could recover my contacts from the phone without working on the screen?

Am based in ph
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
chucksbadt:
Good day house, i have 2 questions
1. How much is an infinix zero screen, mine is broken
2. Is there a way i could recover my contacts from the phone without working on the screen?

Am based in ph
If ur USB debugging was enabled on the fone b4 the screen break.. There are phone to system softwares that you can access your fone with from a PC...dia is mobogenie, moborobo etc smiley smiley
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chucksbadt(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennykendo:

If ur USB debugging was enabled on the fone b4 the screen break.. There are phone to system softwares that you can access your fone with from a PC...dia is mobogenie, moborobo etc smiley smiley

Thanks for the tip bro, but the problem is that the phone is locked(using pattern), is there a way to bypass this?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
chucksbadt:

Thanks for the tip bro, but the problem is that the phone is locked(using pattern), is there a way to bypass this?
If ur USB debugging is enabled on the phone yes its possible but first u must have android USB drivers or beta still mtk drivers for it to work I will upload a link of d files to download for u and share..in a moment
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chucksbadt(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennykendo:

If ur USB debugging is enabled on the phone yes its possible but first u must have android USB drivers or beta still mtk drivers for it to work I will upload a link of d files to download for u and share..in a moment

alright bro....am waiting
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by alextayo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
(SOLD)

I have an Infinix Zero Black Colour (1GB/8GB) Phone for sale.

It had a little crack at the top and has been replaced at Carl Care (Techno/Infinix) office at Opebi at the rate of N8,600 (WALAHI, these Chinko people na thief).

Asking price is 20k.....call
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Pls add me on telegram 08035315886
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by easrael(f): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Can anyone help me with what I can do with my Infinix Zero X506?

Its been on an hanging or freezing mode since yesterday night with music player still on and playing but the home and two touch buttons aint working.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by adeoladele(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2015
can someone help me my infinx hot back camera icon disappeared
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
adeoladele:
can someone help me my infinx hot back camera icon disappeared
even if they send u d camera apk, it won't install

d best option is to take it to carlcare, it once happened on my infinix zero
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
infinix zero 2gig for sale, colour-white location enugu price 20k, negotiable, interested, pm me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by hisawesomeness(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
For those using zero 2 do not tru any update they send. U. Tried it and it bricked my phone. To it to calcare. It was fixed but. It neva remained the same. Battery dies fast. Heats up like a cooker, and my other stuff.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
hisawesomeness:
For those using zero 2 do not tru any update they send. U. Tried it and it bricked my phone. To it to calcare. It was fixed but. It neva remained the same. Battery dies fast. Heats up like a cooker, and my other stuff.
Carlcare doesn't do software stuff d only thing day do is tamper with hardware.....changing of motherboard so d motherboard in ur fone now is not the exact one fit for ur fone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by hisawesomeness(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
kennykendo:

Carlcare doesn't do software stuff d only thing day do is tamper with hardware.....changing of motherboard so d motherboard in ur fone now is not the exact one fit for ur fone
any suggestion on how i can fix this
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
how much is infinix zero 2 now and where to get it in Lagos?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sojiooo1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
have you guys upgrade your beauty Infinix zero to android 5.1 (lollipop) the ui is amazing... my phone stop heating the day I did it

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
sojiooo1:
have you guys upgrade your beauty Infinix zero to android 5.1 (lollipop) the ui is amazing... my phone stop heating the day I did it

How can I upgrade mine too
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by monlawal(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Zero has lollipop update? Das serious
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2015
How much is the screen of Infinix zero?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Normality:
How much is the screen of Infinix zero?
Hello, as for the screen price of Infinix Zero you have enquired, please conusel with local Carlcare Service Center or local Infinix agent. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Azedx:

How can I upgrade mine too

Hello, generally speaking, the Android System Version of your Infinix mobile phone cannot be upgrated to 5.1 Lollipop. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.